Obama and Kerry must be proud. Iran has attacked US bases 78 times in the last 2 years.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Under Obama, Iran was strengthened with billions of dollars and an idiotic nuclear agreement. Just as with Black Llives Matter, we are now seeing the fruits of Obama's efforts with Iran.

Biden was wrong to put those bases back in Syria after Trump shut them all down....in the name of freedom and stuff

Anyhoo, attacks on bases is nothing new -- and the worst those soldiers ever get are headaches...they should stop whining and get over it...

Yeah I heard a US carrier-borne airstrike was launched against (supposedly) a Iranian drone site the other day after some contractors were attacked by a drone.....Blah, who the fuck knows.

China is moving into the M.E, Africa and S America. Their expansion is assured if the best and brightest in the West do not rise to the top. Don't worry though, the covert Canadian police have your backs...
How can we both not be the police of the world and get involved in foreign intervention while also being tasked to stop all other countries from doing the same -- which of course means -- being the police of the world and involved in foreign intervention

Maybe I'm the only one who sees this as another war the Biden Administration has instigated in the Middle East.

U.S. and militias linked to Iran trade airstrikes in Syria, Pentagon says

Updated March 24, 202312:58 PM ET
By
Emily Olson

"The latest incident came just a day after a militia drone strike killed a U.S. contractor, injured five American service members, and wounded one other contractor in Syria, the Defense Department said on Thursday."

I usually post the link here but this one goes to a different NPR article.

How can we both not be the police of the world and get involved in foreign intervention while also being tasked to stop all other countries from doing the same -- which of course means -- being the police of the world and involved in foreign intervention
You definitely need to be the leader of the Free World. You also have to make sure that your allies are also free and not just engaging in P.R campaigns and optics...

You definitely need to be the leader of the Free World. You also have to make sure that your allies are also free and not just engaging in P.R campaigns and optics...
Cool...how do we make sure our allies are also free??

Definitely not by supplying them with arms and other supplies when their country gets invaded.....

I was told that is basically communist, CRT-Woke and stuff...

Cool...how do we make sure our allies are also free??

Definitely not by supplying them with arms and other supplies when their country gets invaded.....

I was told that is basically communist, CRT-Woke and stuff...
By demanding that their governments are transparent and accountable, and, by listening to those of us who have been violated, sometimes since we were tykes. You nod your heads and passively accept from Canada for instance what Reagan would not (which is why Mulroney broke up the RCMP).

Last edited:
Under Obama, Iran was strengthened with billions of dollars and an idiotic nuclear agreement. Just as with Black Llives Matter, we are now seeing the fruits of Obama's efforts with Iran.

Hmm…. Perhaps assassinating one of their top generals, a guy heavily involved in commanding the Iranian efforts against ISIS, was a idiotic idea.

The point of my OP is Obama is the "root cause".

Obama was trying to bring Iran back into the international community. Middle East politics is tricky. There's control of Socotra and the Bab Al Mandab to consider plus all the renegades from Afghanistan and East Africa that have moved to Yemen. I was glad for the nuclear agreement as a first step.

Hmm…. Perhaps assassinating one of their top generals, a guy heavily involved in commanding the Iranian efforts against ISIS, was a idiotic idea.
No doubt we should try to keep every terrorist alive. You dumbass.

The US set off a whole chain reaction with the invasion of Iraq and the Enron debacle in Afghanistan. Serious blunder. It's important to remember that you can't change the culture, government and traditions of trading partners and allies based on your whims.

I must have missed it----in Farsi or Arabic? do you have a citation in English?
anyone??? Anyone have anything on Israeli 'threats' to Iran 'since 1994'?? Anyone have
anything on the significance of 1994?

Forum List

Back