Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

You didn't answer my question. What are you afraid of?

You might want to go back and read your own post.
I did. Still don't see why I should fear the military. :dunno: so? What are you afraid of?

So you're with Pelousy in calling vets terrorist.
Sounds like she has something to fear,so it's a pretty safe bet you should to.
Really? A strawman is the best you've got? :rolleyes: You must be terrified. You can't even answer a simple question.

I just dont care for our pos prez pissing on the Constitution.
And neither do our vets and active military.
It wont end well you can count on that.
if he's "pissed" on the Constitution, as you delude yourself into believing ... how come the Supreme Court isn't reversing his decisions?

This kind of shit will be his undoing.
What do you mean by this? Are you seriously thinking Obama will be removed from office because of what you are claiming about illegals being transported? Will they take away his birthday? Impeach him?

I think it'll be more the dems undoing than obamas.
If you think the mid terms were an asswhipping? Just wait.
Wait for what? I heard the same thing from the nutty right in 2011 about the 2010 "asswhipping."

Were you passed out drunk during the midterms?

You're all happy to see the law broken as long as it benefits you. You have not problem with corruption as long as it helps your twisted causes. I'm done talking to you stupid motherfuckers

End of discussion.
I take it this means you can't prove your hallucinations about the DHS "transporting" illegal aliens into the U.S.?

I figured.

What do you mean by this? Are you seriously thinking Obama will be removed from office because of what you are claiming about illegals being transported? Will they take away his birthday? Impeach him?

Wait for what? I heard the same thing from the nutty right in 2011 about the 2010 "asswhipping."

Not at all... just pointing out I've heard that same rhetoric before.

So the mid term results are now rhetoric?
Obama has doubled down on stupid since then and you think the results are going to be any different?

So the mid term results are now rhetoric?
Obama has doubled down on stupid since then and you think the results are going to be any different?
Did I say the mid term results are rhetoric? No, of course not. The rhetoric was claiming one election was an indication of the next. Like I said, you yahoos were already predicting Obama would lose in 2012 based on the whooping Democrats took in 2010. It didn't work out for you in 2012 and there's no indication it will work for you in 2016.

You're all happy to see the law broken as long as it benefits you. You have not problem with corruption as long as it helps your twisted causes. I'm done talking to you stupid motherfuckers

End of discussion.
I take it this means you can't prove your hallucinations about the DHS "transporting" illegal aliens into the U.S.?

I figured.
I don't have to prove anything to an anonymous dick on the internet. Congress will investigate it and eventually the truth will come out. The wailing from you tossers will be great indeed.

End of discussion.

I figured.
I don't have to prove anything to an anonymous dick on the internet. Congress will investigate it and eventually the truth will come out. The wailing from you tossers will be great indeed.
No worries. I knew you were delusional to begin with. I never truly expected you could prove that nonsense.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You didn't answer my question. What are you afraid of?

I did. Still don't see why I should fear the military. :dunno: so? What are you afraid of?

Really? A strawman is the best you've got? :rolleyes: You must be terrified. You can't even answer a simple question.

Still waiting ....... our system is one of checks and balances. So how is it neither the Congress nor the Supreme Court has overruled Obama on Constitutional grounds? Why are Republicans threatening to defund his measures when they could simply have them overturned for being unconstitutional?

You sound insane. :cuckoo: No wonder you want a revolt -- to compensate for your G-d given limitations.

Still waiting ....... our system is one of checks and balances. So how is it neither the Congress nor the Supreme Court has overruled Obama on Constitutional grounds? Why are Republicans threatening to defund his measures when they could simply have them overturned for being unconstitutional?

You sound insane. :cuckoo: No wonder you want a revolt -- to compensate for your G-d given limitations.

It ain't over commie.

I've got news for you, the usual checks and balances weren't designed for a criminal in the White House. Some feel the best thing to do with this cokehead is ignore him. I think the best thing to do is do just that........and bide our time for when he leaves office. By the time he's ready to leave the American people will be fed up with him and every Democrat.

I've got news for you, the usual checks and balances weren't designed for a criminal in the White House. Some feel the best thing to do with this cokehead is ignore him. I think the best thing to do is do just that........and bide our time for when he leaves office. By the time he's ready to leave the American people will be fed up with him and every Democrat.

As much as I hate our muslim and chief? I'm thrilled to death with his actions since being elected.
He's pretty much guaranteeing conservative rule for the foreseeable future.

It ain't over commie.
Sure it is. Like I said, you're shootin' blanks. If he was "pissing" on the Constitution, his policies would be overturned.

It ain't over commie.
Sure it is. Like I said, you're shootin' blanks. If he was "pissing" on the Constitution, his policies would be overturned.

A lot still have not gone before the SCOYUS yet!

However your far left religious leader will be out of office when many of these reach that point!

It ain't over commie.

It ain't over commie.

Mud addressed that in post 92.

That's pretty fucking retarded. :cuckoo: Typical for a rightwinger though.

Putz ... there are checks and balances designed specifically for a criminal in the White House. It's called impeachment. Obviously, you and your butt buddies are delusional in thinking Obama's committed any crime since he would have been impeached had he committed any crimes.

It ain't over commie.

It ain't over commie.

Mud addressed that in post 92.
Mud is a rightwing imbecile (my apologies for being redundant). See post #98.

That's pretty fucking retarded. :cuckoo: Typical for a rightwinger though.

Putz ... there are checks and balances designed specifically for a criminal in the White House. It's called impeachment. Obviously, you and your butt buddies are delusional in thinking Obama's committed any crime since he would have been impeached had he committed any crimes.

Now who's being delusional.
Impeachment is no check on criminality. Clinton proved that. If the Senate doesn't have the votes to convict it just becomes a waste of time and money.

Forum List

Back