Obama amnesty creates loophole for illegal immigrants to vote in elections

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I'm sure just another unintended consequence. I think this is one of the main reasons for the executive amnesty. Obama just ignoring federal laws for political gain. Liberals claim that our voting system is one of the few things impervious to fraud, but if you don't look for it or if it's just difficult to find it, you can deny that it exists. Unless there is a thorough check that includes verifying all registrations and a complete update of voter rolls, fraud will continue unnoticed. Only time fraud is detected is when a person votes more than once and leaves a paper trail. Closer checks have revealed dead people voting. Since illegal aliens will have driver's licenses and no way to check citizenship, their illegal votes will not be detected. This is by design.

" President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through. "

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/?page=1#ixzz3Rf8Xmrjw
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Normally, we would need our birth certificates to obtain a driver's license or ID. Illegals are being handed driver's licenses easier than citizens and there are no other verifications for registering to vote other than an ID. No way to tell they aren't citizens.

How much would it cost and how much time would it take for states to verify citizenship? They usually assume that a valid driver's license is proof enough and now Obama has taken care of that.

and this horseshit comes from a dope that insists all other presidents have made their college transcripts public?

pardon me but I don't believe you based strictly on your history

and this horseshit comes from a dope that insists all other presidents have made their college transcripts public?

That's excellent news! And hopefully, they'll all vote Democrat.

And you wonder why you and your buddies are afraid of Americans with guns.
and here I thought it was right wingers who were afraid of blacks with guns. :dunno:

Who said all other presidents have made their college transcripts public? I think you have a serious comprehension problem.

Obama has allowed illegal aliens to get driver's licenses. Generally, those are the only proof presented to register to vote. It's pretty easy to see that they can vote and the chances of getting caught are very slim.

Who said all other presidents have made their college transcripts public? I think you have a serious comprehension problem.

Obama has allowed illegal aliens to get driver's licenses. Generally, those are the only proof presented to register to vote. It's pretty easy to see that they can vote and the chances of getting caught are very slim.

mistaken identity. ..... States have been issuing DL's before Obama did anything. Comprehend that.

or this ..

Immigrants in the country illegally cannot produce the necessary documents (like a social security card) to obtain a driver’s license under state laws. Beginning in 1993 with Washington state, 10 states and DC have changed their laws to allow immigrants in the country illegally to obtain driver's licenses. Those states hope to encourage unlicensed drivers to pass the driver's license test and obtain car insurance.

and here I thought it was right wingers who were afraid of blacks with guns. :dunno:

Not in the least. I have a shitload of firearms and I actually know how to use em.
It has a lot to do with being able to afford hundreds of dollars a week in ammo to practice with. Well that and not holding my pistol sideways...

Not all Americans. Just the crazy teabaggers.

I hate to break it to ya but you have more to fear than Tea Party members.

I'm sure just another unintended consequence. I think this is one of the main reasons for the executive amnesty. Obama just ignoring federal laws for political gain. Liberals claim that our voting system is one of the few things impervious to fraud, but if you don't look for it or if it's just difficult to find it, you can deny that it exists. Unless there is a thorough check that includes verifying all registrations and a complete update of voter rolls, fraud will continue unnoticed. Only time fraud is detected is when a person votes more than once and leaves a paper trail. Closer checks have revealed dead people voting. Since illegal aliens will have driver's licenses and no way to check citizenship, their illegal votes will not be detected. This is by design.

" President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through. "

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/?page=1#ixzz3Rf8Xmrjw

I knew this was going to happen from the start. Its a way for the bottom feeding dems to hold onto power. They can't win much of anything without doing crap like this. They cannot win with just legitimate citizens voting. That is why they trash voter ID.

I knew this was going to happen from the start. Its a way for the bottom feeding dems to hold onto power. They can't win much of anything without doing crap like this. They cannot win with just legitimate citizens voting. That is why they trash voter ID.

Gotta feeling it wont be much longer before there's a revolt.

I don't see any other groups marching up and down the street with high powered rifles over their shoulder trying to instigate trouble.

I don't see any other groups marching up and down the street with high powered rifles over their shoulder trying to instigate trouble.

I for one am glad you dont fear the silent majority.
It'll make it that much easier.

Gotta feeling it wont be much longer before there's a revolt.

Of course. You'll be in one of those FEMA prisons before you know it.

four guys leaning on a tailgate drinking beer and chewing tobacco while whining about a black president doesn't make you a silent majority.

Only if its a left wing black President.

four guys leaning on a tailgate drinking beer and chewing tobacco while whining about a black president doesn't make you a silent majority.

The far left propaganda rolls on!

More proof why the far left religion is most dangerous religion on the planet..

More far left propaganda designed around hate and fear mongering!

Forum List

Back