An Announcement From Your Nanny Overlords

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
You have 2 days, 9 hours, and 40 minutes to get yourself some health insurance.

Or else Obama is going to put coal in your income tax refund envelope.

But it will be clean coal. So there's that.

LOL.

538.gif

It's really too bad the Republicans just fucked the whole single payer system. What most people don't realize is that the health care industry is going to make all pay for anyone and everyone who walks into an ER and has no insurance. So pay now or pay later. Doctors, hospitals, clinics are not going to take the hit.

2 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes.

What are you doing? Why are you just sitting there? Don't wait until the last minute!

It's really too bad the Republicans just fucked the whole single payer system. What most people don't realize is that the health care industry is going to make all pay for anyone and everyone who walks into an ER and has no insurance. So pay now or pay later. Doctors, hospitals, clinics are not going to take the hit.
The government just never expands its powers far enough for you, eh?

Okay, everybody hide. Healthmyths is coming to tell us there aren't really 593 million uninsured.

2 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes.

What are you doing? Why are you just sitting there? Don't wait until the last minute!

What if I waited until the last 30 seconds?
What if the other 593 million uninsured all waited until the last 30 seconds?

Well then, half of China would be uninsured then.
Then maybe those illegal bastards will all finally go home!

Nope, they've all been granted amnesty!

I wonder what the health insurance premium for an ISIS terrorist is these days.

Must be pretty steep.

That's why we have the mandate. To force freeloaders to get insurance so ISIS terrorists can get taxpayer subsidies.

What you didn't realize is that obamacare made the insurance companies more trillions.

What you didn't realize is that obamacare made the insurance companies more trillions.
Hey, man. It makes perfect sense to us to give more control over our healthcare to a Congress we give a 15 percent approval rating.

I'd hire a nanny to watch my kids if she had a 15 percent approval rating from other parents.

I'm sure everything will turn out just fine.

It's really too bad the Republicans just fucked the whole single payer system.

That's funny.

Forum List

Back