Obama Advisor David Axelrod: Preventing Trump From Running in 2024 Would ‘Rip the Country Apart’

Well what do you know, Axelrod is using logic and common sense. Actually that's what Biden wants, to rip the country apart. It's already divided as it could be. Only thing missing is a trigger situation that will ignite the powder keg.

dims would rather tear the country apart than lose to Trump in 2024 by a landslide !

I don’t care much for Axelrod. But here he is at least being rational. He’s right.
Yes, but being rational because he can imagine that stopping Trump might be successful. You don't want to go there.

Yes, but being rational because he can imagine that stopping Trump might be successful. You don't want to go there.
No. I mean of course I don’t want to go there. Duh.

But the objection is to the idiotic idea of it at all.

You so-called liberals and “progressives” spend a lot of time yammering about the dreaded loss of “our [American] democracy [sic].” But you seem to endlessly relish undermining even the minimalist version of democracy we actually have.

I don’t include you, course. You’re just a nitwit Canuck commie.

No. I mean of course I don’t want to go there. Duh.

But the objection is to the idiotic idea of it at all.

You so-called liberals and “progressives” spend a lot of time yammering about the dreaded loss of “our [American] democracy [sic].” But you seem to endlessly relish undermining even the minimalist version of democracy we actually have.

I don’t include you, course. You’re just a nitwit Canuck commie.
the minimalist version of democracy you actually have!

Well what do you know, Axelrod is using logic and common sense. Actually that's what Biden wants, to rip the country apart. It's already divided as it could be. Only thing missing is a trigger situation that will ignite the powder keg.

Info Wars?

okay

Division and chaos is what the Democrats work on every single day. This is just latest weapon they are using to break the US.

BackAgain in #2 said: I don’t care much for Axelrod. But here he is at least being rational. He’s right. bckvgn.23.23.30 #2

What is rational about giving DJT another chance to shit on the Constitution knowing that when Trump took the oath of office in 2017 he had no intention to not shit on the Constitution?

Trump cannot divide the country more than he’s done it already whether he is on or off any state ballots .

The Supreme Court will decide if he is on or off.

If SCOTUS goes against MAGA and Trump the insurrectionist cannot be on any critical state ballots, then it’s settled.

What is MAGA gonna do / storm the Supreme Court to hang Justice Roberts?

Whoever does, with Trump orca Jesus flags, will be shot dead this time and the country will rejoice putting crazy white Trump trash down. And it’s over,

I expect MAGA extremists do Jack Shit.

IF SCOTUS rules against state’s rights and Trump had to be on all ballots, we are right we are right where we were a month ago.,

The divide among us stays the same.

Rationally it looks to me that a USSC decision that blocks an insurrectionist from running for President will unite us if MAGA gets violent again like it did in DJT’s first insurrection on J6.

nf.23.12.30 #10
to bckvgn.23.23.30 #2

Last edited:
I honestly think that tearing the country apart is exactly what Obama's followers in the Biden admin would like to see happen.

You have to view their actions under the assumption that is is possible that they simply hate the United States. Once you allow for that possibility, you realize that their actions fit no other explanation.

dims would rather tear the country apart than lose to Trump in 2024 by a landslide !
They have already proved they would go as far as needed with the opposition doing little in return. They have immense power now. And are arrogant about it. Any group within a party that would push agendas to affect their own safety from other groups within the same are certifiable power mongers.

I honestly think that tearing the country apart is exactly what Obama's followers in the Biden admin would like to see happen.

You have to view their actions under the assumption that is is possible that they simply hate the United States. Once you allow for that possibility, you realize that their actions fit no other explanation.

In the end, for me, it's not what the politicos did that killed our nation.

It's people here and everywhere who cry about "democracy" but line up for fascist tactics, and don't care. It's creeps like Crepitus and so many others who imagine that, when we finally do become Venezuela, they will somehow be on the winning end.

They're small-minded little comrades. But such is the "arc of history" they love to cite.

We're not as divided as they make it appear. Fear not.

The globalists are panicking, knowing that a Trump return to the White House is curtains for the Oz show.

Last edited:

About time you start listening to Axlerod… smart dude

Allowing Trump to run might also do the same thing.

Trump is dangerous for the US, he's willing to say anything and do anything. He doesn't follow the Constitution and then when he breaks it, he threatens people with his aggressive followers.

He's wrong. Nobody is going do squat about Trump getting barred from ballots, just a bunch of noisy drunks posturing for their bar buddies.

Just enjoy the slide down, and the shit show of these deviants and freaks eating their own over the power struggles and the racist civil war between black hood rats and latino barrio bums over turf and cheap housing. You bullshit artists can't even keep faggots out your school kids' pants; you're jokes.

Forum List

Back