Obama: Abject Failure

I have one simple question. if libs have fixed the economy like they claim, why are they still bitching about all these people on unemployment the republicans are trying to screw by not extending unemployment benefits?

The economy is not as healthy as it could be but the meltdown when the republicans were in was like the sinking of the titanic. So we have Obama trying raise the titanic and the republicans are scheming to make him a failure from day one. Sort of treasonous, no?
Still, things are much better now that we have an adult at the helm again.

1. "The economy is not as healthy as it could be but the meltdown when the republicans were in was like the sinking of the titanic."

There would not have been a mortgage meltdown had not the Democrats shredded the Constitution, and meddled in the housing market.

a. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.
He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

b. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

c. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA
Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.
Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

d. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

I wonder if you noticed the bolding?

How ya' like that, boooyyyyyeeee??

"......Obama trying......"

2. "The current “recovery” is also the most negative for household income during any post-recession period in the past four decades.

However, the failure of household incomes to regain ground two years into an economic recovery is not without precedent. U.S. households also experienced lingering losses during the recoveries from the 1990-91 and 2001 recessions—median household income fell by 1.3% in the first two years following the end of each of those two recessions.

But those losses were less than half as great as the decrease of 4.1% in the first two years of the current economic recovery."
A Recovery No Better than the Recession | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

So.....Obama is twice as bad as any previous President?

Who is the greater 'incompetent'.....Obama, or you, IntelligenceFree?

C'mon....'fess up.

Forum List

Back