O Wow! It looks like Democrats are choosing Biden!

He's a blast!

Thats not Biden. Did you get that from an alt right site?

Yes it is. It has been around for years now. There are other versions. And no I got it from YT.

Just because its been around for years on YT doesnt make it factual. That dude is younger and fatter than Biden and the face doesnt even look like him.

So prove it's not him.

After you or Kat prove it is him.

I am not proving a thing. Don't need to. My panties are not in a twist like yours LOL

He's a blast!

Yes it is. It has been around for years now. There are other versions. And no I got it from YT.

Just because its been around for years on YT doesnt make it factual. That dude is younger and fatter than Biden and the face doesnt even look like him.

ummm Maybe he was younger and fatter back then. ;)

Could be but it doesnt even look like him.

So prove it's not him.

I am not proving a thing. Don't need to. My panties are not in a twist like yours LOL
Good then I dont have to prove its not him. I dont wear panties. I wear boxers. :laugh:

He's a blast!

So prove it's not him.

Huh? She showed a video, did she not? You're claiming that's not really biden in the video. Prove it.

So prove it's not him.

Huh? She showed a video, did she not? You're claiming that's not really biden in the video. Prove it.
Yep. Where in the video did he say his name was Joe Biden? Please give me the timestamp since youre claiming it is him.

So prove it's not him.

Yep. Where in the video did he say his name was Joe Biden? Please give me the timestamp since youre claiming it is him.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president

Vice President Joe Biden Spotted Wandering Drunk Through D.C. Suburbs | Empire News

Is Joe Biden an Alcoholic? | PoliPundit.com

These are some links claiming that it is him. Do you have any links that debunk those claims?

So prove it's not him.

Vice President Joe Biden Spotted Wandering Drunk Through D.C. Suburbs | Empire News

These are some links claiming that it is him. Do you have any links that debunk those claims?
I dont need to debunk claims. I said prove it is him in that video...not link me to some claims.

Now that I think about it he would have won. Drumpf barely beat Hillary and pretty much everyone that voted for her did so with their nose held closed.
there's a reason he didn't run. and it isn't good news for him. he's a whack-a-doodle and was exposed for that years ago.

Now that I think about it he would have won. Drumpf barely beat Hillary and pretty much everyone that voted for her did so with their nose held closed.
there's a reason he didn't run. and it isn't good news for him. he's a whack-a-doodle and was exposed for that years ago.
He still would have beaten Drumpf handily. There is no doubt in my mind.

He still would have beaten Drumpf handily. There is no doubt in my mind.
you keep telling yourself that. me I'll just keep laughing at you.

So prove it's not him.

I dont need to debunk claims. I said prove it is him in that video...not link me to some claims.

Her proof is the video. You're saying the video is a misrepresentation, so the onus is on you to prove that is the case.

Biden will be slack-jawed and drooling by 2018.

Probably have the 1000 yard stare by then too.

Will need a pacemaker by then also.

Her proof is the video. You're saying the video is a misrepresentation, so the onus is on you to prove that is the case.
Nope thats not proof. Thats a video of some drunk guy with a caption that claims its Biden. Where is the proof thats Biden? No wonder you fall for fake news all the time. You dont vet your sources.

Nope thats not proof. Thats a video of some drunk guy with a caption that claims its Biden. Where is the proof thats Biden? No wonder you fall for fake news all the time. You dont vet your sources.

If you had any evidence to support your counterclaim you would have linked it by now.

Um the

If you had any evidence to support your counterclaim you would have linked it by now.
Not really. I already told you I wasnt going to link anything until you could prove it was Biden in the video. Face it. You go taken in by alternate reality news. Youre a fool. :laugh:

Um the

Not really. I already told you I wasnt going to link anything until you could prove it was Biden in the video. Face it. You go taken in by alternate reality news. Youre a fool. :laugh:

Yeah I'm the fool. You're looking for a special prerequisite for you to simply back up your claims, and I'm the fool.

Um the

Yeah I'm the fool. You're looking for a special prerequisite for you to simply back up your claims, and I'm the fool.
I'm glad you have agreed you are in fact a fool. I asked for proof that was Biden in the video. Thats not a special prerequisite. Thats being intelligent and vetting the claim that it is Biden.

Forum List

Back