O, Sweet Saint Of San Andreas, Hear My Prayer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
California ranks No. 1 among the 50 states for the percentage of its residents 25 and older who have never completed ninth grade and 50th for the percentage who have graduated from high school, according to new data from the Census Bureau.

Least-Educated State: California No. 1 in Percentage of Residents 25 and Older Who Never Finished 9th Grade; No. 50 in High School Graduates

In related news: the Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of California, Los Angeles makes over $400,000 dollars a year.

Diversity Administrators – Higher Education’s Lucrative New Scam

Until about 30 years ago California led the nation in education.
This is what Leftism does.

California ranks No. 1 among the 50 states for the percentage of its residents 25 and older who have never completed ninth grade and 50th for the percentage who have graduated from high school, according to new data from the Census Bureau.

Least-Educated State: California No. 1 in Percentage of Residents 25 and Older Who Never Finished 9th Grade; No. 50 in High School Graduates

In related news: the Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the University of California, Los Angeles makes over $400,000 dollars a year.

Education standings are down all over the nation..So your short sighted schadenfreude is just a case of being an asshole towards California.
Plus Wisconsin is right next to last. Explain that with GOP led government of Scott Walker.

Education standings are down all over the nation..So your short sighted schadenfreude is just a case of being an asshole towards California.
Plus Wisconsin is right next to last. Explain that with GOP led government of Scott Walker.
First to last in just 3 decades.
Thank you, Democrats.

Thank you, Democrats.
The education material is the same, it's dumber people that populate the schools now, to include those meathead whites.

He's pissed because he couldn't hack it here and had to leave.

Thank you, Democrats.
The education material is the same, it's dumber people that populate the schools now, to include those meathead whites.
The driving factor is leftists took over education.

Both of my boys graduated early and in advanced placement...I don't see why the hate has to consume those that fail.

Thank you, Democrats.
There is absolutely nothing in the way for a human to be educated. I found more of an education out of school than while in school. The individual determines their IQ not a teacher in a class.

Both of my boys graduated early and in advanced placement...I don't see why the hate has to consume those that fail.
40% of LA high school kids don’t graduate - despite elimination of the competency test to graduate. :5_1_12024:

Thank you, Democrats.
There is absolutely nothing in the way for a human to be educated. I found more of an education out of school than while in school. The individual determines their IQ not a teacher in a class.
I know California is packed with idiots, their voting shows it.

40% of LA high school kids don’t graduate - despite elimination of the competency test to graduate. :5_1_12024:
I didn't graduate high school or college yet have been an electronic tech and a mason for forty years.

I didn't graduate high school or college yet have been an electronic tech and a mason for forty years.
Good for you.

Thank you, Democrats.
I suppose, I think Missouri sucks because of their republican led govt.

Thank you, Democrats.
Missouri is not ranked dead last in education and the taxpayers don’t pay a Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion $400K + benefits a year.

Missouri is not ranked dead last in education and the taxpayers don’t pay a Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion $400K + benefits a year.
No but they have lock step education instead of allowing students that are ahead of the curve to advance at their level of education.

No but they have lock step education instead of allowing students that are ahead of the curve to advance at their level of education.
Most States educate children to be independent adults with the tools to prosper. California educates children that humans can change sex on a whim, the ocean is about to drown them, and anyone who disagrees with you allows you to roll on the floor having a tantrum.

There's a couple of charts in the link, and neither puts Wisconsin anywhere near California. Would you like to try that again?

Unfortunately, that kind of career path is no longer that available any more.

Most States educate children to be independent adults with the tools to prosper. California educates children that humans can change sex on a whim, the ocean is about to drown them, and anyone who disagrees with you allows you to roll on the floor having a tantrum.
Could you show that to us on the California school curriculum?

Curriculum Frameworks & Instructional Materials - Curriculum Resources (CA Dept of Education)

However, if your child attends school in California, s/he will learn that it's perfectly normal for two men to ass ram each other and call that "married", and for boys to have their dick's chopped off and call that "a girl". So, they DO walk away with some sort of education..

Forum List

Back