NYT: Vaccine Mandate a "Significant Misstep"

Guess what boys and girls? Congress is exempted from Joe Potatohead's oppression.

Who would have thunk it?

1631366179706.png

someone needs to explain to Islamophobic Twat that this is an opinion peice by a single columnist, not the view of the editorial board.

my view, vaccines should be mandatory for everyone. Period. Full stop.

Good luck with that Indy.

I want to remind you of something. Jesus if the very Son of God, the Alpha and the Omega, and even HE does not force anyone to love Him or to obey Him. And yet you LOVE the forcing and are trying to couch it in "if you loooooooved others you would bend to the authorities."

No. Better question. Why do you love authority so much?
Because the economy will get better, and the kids are in schools, and it will be the end of the pandemic. I want nothing more to be mask less.

Poll: 63% of Republicans say country is heading in the wrong direction​

74% of Americans say the country is heading in the wrong direction, including 63% of Republicans — up from 42% in May, according to a new poll by the AP-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.

by the way Canadians also have a mandate on vaccinations for federal employees and more to come.

Canada is not america though.

In the middle east in a lot of countries look at how they treat women. Does that mean it should also be ok in America because "others are doing it"?

I want to remind you of something. Jesus if the very Son of God, the Alpha and the Omega, and even HE does not force anyone to love Him or to obey Him. And yet you LOVE the forcing and are trying to couch it in "if you loooooooved others you would bend to the authorities."

No. Better question. Why do you love authority so much?

1631376972146.png

I guess Islamophobic Twat missed all the crusades, inquisitions, witch burnings and other times they showed "Jesus' Love" to unbelievers.

Anyway... getting vaccinated was never a matter of "authority", it's a matter of necessity. You bleach drinkers won't get a shot, but you'll take horse dewormer because some guy on the internet tells you.

You are kind of too stupid to keep being allowed to make your own decisions.

The option your missing is that these mandates are an extraordinary power grab. If it stands the premise of public safety would allow executive orders to be used on any number of issues that ignore the Constitution, all for our own good, of course.

Exactly. People have been deriding the slippery slope argument for months. Meanwhile we've gone from15 days to slow the spread to "take this injection or lose your job, and your kids are next"

Creeping gradualism is a mainstay of political strategy.

If this stands it won't be the end of this type of over-reach.

Biden is viscerally repulsive at this point and yes, they want to separate from him. They all deserve him. Dems, the media, the libs here, all of them.
Well we are talking about a self important ass that use to lock reporters in closets when he didn’t want them seen at public events.

Canada is not america though.

In the middle east in a lot of countries look at how they treat women. Does that mean it should also be ok in America because "others are doing it"?
No quite the opposite, tramp made the deal with taliban, and TX bans abortion. Who are the women haters here, the republicans.

Forum List

Back