Lies Biden Told In His Vax Speech On Sept 9th

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
232288_5_.jpg

Here's a list of some of the lies Biden told in his speech:

1. "Only 2 million Americans had received a vaccine by the time I became president" - False - 19 million people had been vaccinated by Jan 20th 2021
  2. "Before I took office, we hadn’t ordered enough vaccine for every American" - False - Trump had already ordered 800 million doses of the vaccine by December 20th 2020
  3. "And to make matter worse, there are elected officials actively working to undermine the fight against COVID-19. Instead of encouraging people to get vaccinated and mask-up, they’re ordering mobile morgues for the unvaccinated dying from Covid in their communities" - False - There are no mobile morgues
  4. "As your president, I’m announcing tonight, a new plan, to require more Kamericans to be vaccinated...For the vast majority of you, who’ve gotten vaccinated, I understand your anger, at those who haven’t gotten vaccinated" - False - Biden had already assured us, vaccinated people run an incredibly remote risk of getting sick. That being the case, why then should we good vaccinated people care one way or another about those who haven’t been vaccinated? We’re not going to get sick anyway, right? The truth is....people aren't angry at the unvaccinated....THE MEDIA IS AND WANTS US TO BE AS WELL
  5. "We also know this virus transcends borders" - False - Sure....it will if you keep shipping sick migrants all over red states
  6. "That’s why even as we execute this plan at home, we need to continue fighting the virus overseas" - False - If you're fighting the virus overseas....why aren't you fighting the virus at our borders????
The truth is....Biden tried taking credit for the work that Trump was responsible for.....and now he's using vaccines as a way to attack his political opponents.

That speech wasn't a speech from a president. It was a speech given by an angry old man who thinks that he has the right to force his will on us. These are the words of a dictator....not a president. He has proven to be a pathetically weak president...and now he's trying to change the subject, and forget about Afghanistan, by politicizing the pandemic in another manner.

Last edited:

1. "Only 2 million Americans had received a vaccine by the time I became president" - False - 19 million people had been vaccinated by Jan 20th 2021
  2. "Before I took office, we hadn’t ordered enough vaccine for every American" - False - Trump had already ordered 800 million doses of the vaccine by December 20th 2020
  3. "And to make matter worse, there are elected officials actively working to undermine the fight against COVID-19. Instead of encouraging people to get vaccinated and mask-up, they’re ordering mobile morgues for the unvaccinated dying from Covid in their communities" - False - There are no mobile morgues
  4. "As your president, I’m announcing tonight, a new plan, to require more Kamericans to be vaccinated...For the vast majority of you, who’ve gotten vaccinated, I understand you anger, at those who haven’t gotten vaccinated" - False - Biden had already assured us, vaccinated people run an incredibly remote risk of getting sick. That being the case, why then should we good vaccinated people care one way or another about those who haven’t been vaccinated? We’re not going to get sick anyway, right?
  5. "We also know this virus transcends borders" - False - Sure....it will if you keep shipping sick migrants all over red states
  6. "That’s why even as we execute this plan at home, we need to continue fighting the virus overseas" - False - If you're fighting the virus overseas....why aren't you fighting the virus at our borders????
The truth is....Biden tried taking credit for the work that Trump was responsible for.....and now he's using vaccines as a way to attack his political opponents.

That speech wasn't a speech from a president. It was a speech given by an angry old man who thinks that he has the right to force his will on us. These are the words of a dictator....not a president. He has proven to be a pathetically weak president...and now he's trying to change the subject, and forget about Afghanistan, by politicizing the pandemic in another manner.

He is just the face and the voice of the left wing assholes who are actual running the show....

View attachment 537745

4. "As your president, I’m announcing tonight, a new plan, to require more Kamericans to be vaccinated...For the vast majority of you, who’ve gotten vaccinated, I understand your anger, at those who haven’t gotten vaccinated" - False - Biden had already assured us, vaccinated people run an incredibly remote risk of getting sick. That being the case, why then should we good vaccinated people care one way or another about those who haven’t been vaccinated? We’re not going to get sick anyway, right? The truth is....people aren't angry at the unvaccinated....THE MEDIA IS AND WANTS US TO BE AS WELL

Different rules.....if you want to work...you have to get vaccinated....if you want to enter our country illegally...you don't have to get vaccinated.

View attachment 537745

If trump had g it off his sad fat ass when it broke out, it could have been restricted. He had 12 months to do something and did nothing. It was the CDC who drive the programme. He was more interested in sucking up to the Taliban to save his butt for the election .

Trump was a complete failure and his election defeat proved it.

Biden wants the pandemic to end, who can blame him. The republicans wants to ruin the economy and wants the pandemic to go on indefinitely.

View attachment 537745

The man is ill. I mean look at him. Look at his face. Look at the look in his eyes. He is not well. Clearly

Different rules.....if you want to work...you have to get vaccinated....if you want to enter our country illegally...you don't have to get vaccinated.

Oh but if you also work for the USPS you're good.

This didn't even pass the NYT smell test. They called this vaccine mandate a "Big Mistake". right. The TIMES

They have to blame someone because they certainly are not going to take responsibility and say we a screwing up.
Fear mongering is the cover up. If masks work then why six feet apart? If masks and six feet work then why worry about vaccinations?
if vaccinations work then why worry about those that are not? Surly some of those unvaccinated have had the virus so that means that they are fine. So what is the problem with allowing those that want to die by not being vaccinated? It seems that either our measures to contain it with masks and distance are useless or the vaccine is.

Biden wants the pandemic to end, who can blame him. The republicans wants to ruin the economy and wants the pandemic to go on indefinitely.
Lol, if 100% of people get vaccinated it won't go away, since you can still get it and spread it. What about that do you not understand?

READ: I am going to ignore every point made, as usual, and retort with blanket rhetoric because, really, that is all I know how to do.

View attachment 537745

All lies from the American STINKER!

Totally adverse to the truth. The dirty little secret is Biden and the Democrat Party wants the pandemic to go on indefinitely. That's why they love forcing people into wearing a useless mask and imposing lockdowns that destroy businesses. Why the lockdowns? Small businesses are closing so that the Democrat Party can better control the corporations that will be running everything in the near future. Big business and Big Tech will control everything....and the government will control them.

OSHA also changed the reporting rules for vaccine reporting for employers.

Reporting of side effects no longer required.

Let's just overtly whitewash the results of this trash.

No mobile morgues eh?

AmericanStinker? LoL!!

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

imrs.php

Forum List

Back