NYT: Vaccine Mandate a "Significant Misstep"

Not even close. The low lethality does not warrant the ridiculous burden placed upon the citizens. What is proposed as a vaccine is nothing of the sort, as it does not stop the spread of the virus. Public health is not at risk. It never was. A small demographic of people with specific pre-existing conditions are at high risk for hospitalization or death, they should be provided the utmost care. The rest of the population needs to move on.
Washington (CNN)When a US appeals court ruled this week that Texas could prevent physicians from performing abortions because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the judges leaned heavily on a 1905 Supreme Court decision against a Massachusetts man who had refused vaccination during a smallpox outbreak.

"Jacobson instructs that all constitutional rights may be reasonably restricted to combat a public health emergency," wrote Judge Stuart Kyle Duncan for the majority.

Washington (CNN)When a US appeals court ruled this week that Texas could prevent physicians from performing abortions because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the judges leaned heavily on a 1905 Supreme Court decision against a Massachusetts man who had refused vaccination during a smallpox outbreak.

"Jacobson instructs that all constitutional rights may be reasonably restricted to combat a public health emergency," wrote Judge Stuart Kyle Duncan for the majority.

And Biden's mandate means they'll be taking another look at it, and it looks to me that they'll amend it. Or, maybe we will have some states secede. God knows I'm ready, and will move there

And Biden's mandate means they'll be taking another look at it, and it looks to me that they'll amend it. Or, maybe we will have some states secede. God knows I'm ready, and will move there
A tramp judge ruled on during for abortions, so it still stands.

So do you have to get a vaccine?

"Texas" is not "OSHA". In that there is a world of difference.

A tramp judge ruled on during for abortions, so it still stands.

So do you have to get a vaccine?

Biden's ridiculous ruling or whatever he hopes to do here will never even come to pass. That's first. Second, I know you LOVE to see people bend to authority. I find that so odd.

Show me breakthrough cases of smallpox. Covid and smallpox are not remotely similar. Smallpox lethality is 30%. Smallpox is indiscriminate, it kills across all demographics and age groups. The smallpox vaccine actually works.

You are right, its in all 50 of the states.

OSHA is a very interesting choice in all this. You know OSHA has been suspiciously quiet in all the mask debates because they employ industrial hygienists who are the experts in masks and scenarios that require masks. OSHA is the standard bearer for what circumstances require what masks --they TRAIN healthcare workers. They KNOW those idiotic surgical and cloth masks do NOT block respiratory airborne viruses. And now the numbskull Biden admin wants to rope them in even more.

Everything he touches turns to crap. Just like Obama said. hahahaha

Show me breakthrough cases of smallpox. Covid and smallpox are not remotely similar. Smallpox lethality is 30%. Smallpox is indiscriminate, it kills across all demographics and age groups. The smallpox vaccine actually works.
Yes the smallpox vaccine is like the covid vaccine, it has no demographics or age limits.

OSHA is a very interesting choice in all this. You know OSHA has been suspiciously quiet in all the mask debates because they employ industrial hygienists who are the experts in masks and scenarios that require masks. OSHA is the standard bearer for what circumstances require what masks --they TRAIN healthcare workers. They KNOW those idiotic surgical and cloth masks do NOT block respiratory airborne viruses. And now the numbskull Biden admin wants to rope them in even more.

Everything he touches turns to crap. Just like Obama said. hahahaha
Remember the 2 commandments by Jesus, that should be enough said.

Yes, you read that right. This is a direct quote from the NEW YORK TIMES.

This was not a lauded move by many on the Left--even they know it's an overreach. I saw it yesterday on MSNBC when their mood was subdued and Jake Tapper expressed the mood of the moment as well. From the Times. OUCH:

someone needs to explain to Islamophobic Twat that this is an opinion peice by a single columnist, not the view of the editorial board.

my view, vaccines should be mandatory for everyone. Period. Full stop.

The public health trumps than indiv health. It was no overreach and was not a power grab. He tried nicely but now we got to get down to mandates.

No, JoeXi has known what he and his crony Obama were doing when they funded Duke-NUS Singapore. That can’t be ignored, because public health begins first in the closely-packed bat breathing space of Mojiang copper mine. If the reader can’t answer just when O and JoeXi funded Duke-NUS, they won’t be able to organize a credible timeline for communist development of these SARS-CoVs. JoeXi and his sleep-up also know why the communist Chinese clammed up about it in the world media.

An opinion. I think business with 50 employees should of been included, instead businesses with 100 employees were included.
The solution
FB_IMG_1631362370118.jpg

Remember the 2 commandments by Jesus, that should be enough said.

I want to remind you of something. Jesus if the very Son of God, the Alpha and the Omega, and even HE does not force anyone to love Him or to obey Him. And yet you LOVE the forcing and are trying to couch it in "if you loooooooved others you would bend to the authorities."

No. Better question. Why do you love authority so much?

Thats right it does, that goes with abortion not the public (global) pandemic.

The 14th Amendment doesn't mention abortion. It was interpreted to give Americans privacy when it came to medical decisions.

If you want to change that interpretation, you will undermine the entire basis of Roe V Wade.

Forum List

Back