NYT: “How Trump’s Verbal Slips Could Weaken His Attacks on Biden’s Age”

Anyone else with 91 felony charges would be treated much worse than the guy who showed our Top Secret Iran War Plans to his country club cronies. He would`ve been given a blindfold and a final donut in some countries. You have no idea who Stalin was or what he did but reading books is a great way to become less of an ignoramus. Stalinist persecution? :icon_rolleyes:
See post #40, dummy.

He's indeed above the LeAgLe tHeOrIeS the demented LEFT have and are throwing at him, and you KNOW IT.
You`re typing in some sort of MAGA dialect that can`t be translated, home school. The nuns that taught me in the 60s would have had fun kicking your ass up and down the hallways.

I'm not embarrassed at all since I don't claim to be something I'm not.....right Commie from Conyers?
Judges refuse to look at the proof, but that doesn't keep real Americans from seeing it. And Fox is as fake as you so they sold out for effect, nothing else. $700 million is pocket change to them....
Doodobrown is forced to say that judges are all against Trump. LOL.

Hey Trump is under a lot of stress. The number of court cases that he is losing has to be taking a toll

Trump has verbal slips and Biden just has dementia is the line being towed.

Let the games begin. The fact is they are both old and it may be used by both sides but it does even the playing field

Still Trump will say the darndest things or make claims he cannot keep

Hey Trump is under a lot of stress. The number of court cases that he is losing has to be taking a toll

Trump has verbal slips and Biden just has dementia is the line being towed.

Let the games begin. The fact is they are both old and it may be used by both sides but it does even the playing field

Still Trump will say the darndest things or make claims he cannot keep
Jesus. You people will say anything

Guys I’m nervous.

onee of our best lines of attack is that Bien is incoherent and losing it due to his age

So I was not the only one who noticed that Trump has been increasingly incoherent as of late.
Ron DeSantis noticed and the New York Times, as you will see in this excerpts:

Guys, let’s brainstorm. What can we do to overcome this problem? We need to get rid of Biden at the ballot box. Should we advise Trump to speak less to avoid giving it away?

I personally think this would be effective because it gives me impression that Biden is the only one losing his marbles.

You been smokin crack son? Aint no way anyone buys into that shit. :laugh:

Forum List

Back