NY's Cuomo & de Blasio Fail Miserably ...

Wonder if Bloomberg ever made it out for Chinese food....

Whatever happened to mini Mike Bloomberg and his billions??

Turns out it was his campaign that got the flu....

Not me. The problem in New York was that President Trump got on TV and told the American people to wash their hands after using the can in order to avoid the Chinese Kung Flu. Libs in NYC heard that and said "F Trump, I'll do what I please, whatever" So they are dying at record numbers. Further, Fredo outlawed the use of Chloroquine (aka Trumpicillin) for the Kung Flu threatening doctors and apothecaries with license revocation, pushing up the death rates a lot higher.

Not me. The problem in New York was that President Trump got on TV and told the American people to wash their hands after using the can in order to avoid the Chinese Kung Flu. Libs in NYC heard that and said "F Trump, I'll do what I please, whatever" So they are dying at record numbers. Further, Fredo outlawed the use of Chloroquine (aka Trumpicillin) for the Kung Flu threatening doctors and apothecaries with license revocation, pushing up the death rates a lot higher.

NYC Libs: We'll show Trump, we'll die in record numbers that will teach him.

… Over 40% of all US C-virus deaths have occurred in NY State with half of those in NYC. That's 20% of US deaths in NYC. Wake up NYers … Democrats are not your friends.
Breaking: Somehow the fake news say its all Trump and Putin's fault.
Fake News Media have their reputations to maintain. :spinner:
The only the fake news does well is spread STD's.
And their believers swallow.

… Will NYers hold them responsible?

Over 40% of all US C-virus deaths have occurred in NY State with half of those in NYC. That's 20% of US deaths in NYC. Wake up NYers … Democrats are not your friends.

NY
Confirmed Cases - 159,937
Deaths - 7,067
Daddys boy and Giant dork fail....noooo say it ain't so jimmy ..say it ain't so

Dem politicians in NY and SF made this worse by belittling the virus....just like the Chinese led WHO was doing...thank God Trump said screw that we are shutting down travel...and then the next day in the press briefing he answered questions about impeachment....not the corona virus......

Dems and their media made this a nightmare....and its going to smack them right in the face....

You take a marxist Dim out of bitch and whine mode and put them in solution mode and you're going to get Kash.For.Klunkers or some other useless shit.

It's better for the country if they stay in bitch and whine mode.

… Will NYers hold them responsible?

Over 40% of all US C-virus deaths have occurred in NY State with half of those in NYC. That's 20% of US deaths in NYC. Wake up NYers … Democrats are not your friends.

It's the difference of the federal government. Everybody knows that a locality can't deal with a major disaster, either by preparedness or the economic effects. The first thing after a hurricane or a tornado, or a flood, and the state asks to be declared a federal disaster area, and expects FEMA to respond with federal resources. both logistic and economic.

Awe..... poor libtard, your leaders who told you 'all is well' are responsible. Trump was sounding the alarm and yall ignored him.. Its on you and the fools you trusted.
Trump just said he’s a cheerleader when called out on why he downplayed the virus.

Forum List

Back