NYC enters high alert for COVID-19

You see if you took time went back through some post you would see how l ong I have been saying
THEY ARE GOING TO LOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN THIS IS NOT OVER!!

They are using the FORMULA and COVID to control your phucking movement!, They shut down anyone speaking up what part of you leftist don’t you see again.

THEY ARE FEEDING OTHER COUNTRIES WHILE ALLOWING US TO STARVE…………

THESE LOONS WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION WAKE THE HELL UP TO THE CONTROL GAME!!!

They tell you the plan, the public doesn’t know how to pick up on it,

Alex Jones knew how to do it , and the sheep made fun because they can’t figure out how to read what the very black and white article in front of them is telling them.
It’s not that hard THEY TELL YOU WHAT THE PLAN IS
THIS IS WHAT THE GREAT RESET DOES THEY TELL YOU!! Problem is you dunce see it and hear it as a prick who loves you all so much he wants to make it all better by taking this and replacing it with that!

THESE ELITSE WANT TO KILL YOU!!

They tell you it’s coming…

Where they hell have you been, the lock downs temp. Stopped and they will come back we keep telling you MAY 22nd has a purpose your not paying attention to the head lines either.

do you even know how many lock downs there have been, have you seen what is happening to Austrailia yet LOL

The vaccines were suppose to stop lock downs and mask THEY LIED…..

They are STARTING WITH CHINA LIKE BEFORE ……..

This is China. Unless you haven't been paying attention, they've been in and out of lockdowns for months now.

That is not happening here. Like..ever. :)

Breathe. Relax.

You know you can get bacterial pneumonia wearing it so much,..

I am aware it comes with risks, but I really like the way it puts people into high gear to get our face to face done when I have a mask on a give a little cough cough.

This is China. Unless you haven't been paying attention, they've been in and out of lockdowns for months now.

That is not happening here. Like..ever. :)

Breathe. Relax.

NO SHIT it is CHINA see that’s how out of it you are, LIKE LAST TIME it STARTED in CHINA it creeped into EUROPE OMFG!!!!

and just like this topic get ready they are going to tell the world how UFO’s exist too for months they will start how showing a certain topic , then it will either take place or they drag out more incidences ( like these shootings) THEY TELL YOU THE PLAN!!

I am aware it comes with risks, but I really like the way it puts people into high gear to get our face to face done when I have a mask on a give a little cough cough.

FYI:

Our Stand: At-A-Glance​

• The WHO is creating the public health equivalent of a “one world government” yet they don’t have the authority to override the Constitution of the United States, nor its national sovereignty. For more details see below.
  • A Pandemic Treaty could pave the way for an initiative like the Good Health Pass, described by Tony Blair as an “internationally-recognized system of health passes” for world travelers.
  • If you believe in bodily sovereignty, parental rights, and informed consent, you must stand up now and let your voice be heard.
  • Our membership in the WHO doesn’t give this globalist organization the right to violate our civil liberties, human rights, and medical freedom.
Petition:
To President Joseph Biden Jr.; and to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives; and to individuals serving in the US Congress; and to Linda Thomas-Greenfield, US Ambassador to the United Nations; and to the Secretary of US Health and Human Services:
Member States of the WHO have begun negotiations for a global Pandemic Treaty, on track to be legally binding through adoption at the 77th World Health Assembly in May 2024. At an unprecedented special session in November, 2021, the Assembly voted to create an Intergovernmental Negotiating Body to strengthen the authority of WHO governance of global health responses.
The undersigned citizens of the US strongly oppose any involvement in a treaty, agreement, or other legally binding global document that would hinder US sovereignty in any area, but especially public health. We oppose policies that require US citizens to take actions directed by a global body in the context of health that also impacts the freedom of travel and trade. We also oppose the inevitable sharing of private health data that underlies the functionality of increased global responses.
It’s dangerous to allow a global agreement to rule the American people in a time of crisis. Additionally, it’s imperative that each nation and territory retain their individual sovereignty especially during times of emergency so that the entire global community can be protected.
The undersigned respectfully request the US decline to participate in such an agreement. The US government should demand transparency, including a public discussion period, from the INB in their negotiations for a global health agreement. If such agreement is adopted, the US must immediately opt-out, as is our right under the WHO Constitution.
Please stand with the American people and keep health at home and stop a global WHO power grab for financing, private health data, and authority.

NO SHIT it is CHINA see that’s how out of it you are, LIKE LAST TIME it STARTED in CHINA it creeped into EUROPE OMFG!!!!

and just like this topic get ready they are going to tell the world how UFO’s exist too for months they will start how showing a certain topic , then it will either take place or they drag out more incidences ( like these shootings) THEY TELL YOU THE PLAN!!

So we go from lockdowns to UFO's? :auiqs.jpg:

OK, on this subject, I can say for certain, I don't give a rat's ass if they exist or not.
Seriously, who gives a shit if extraterrestrials visit this planet?

We have way more important things to be worrying about than UFO's. :)

FYI:

Our Stand: At-A-Glance​

• The WHO is creating the public health equivalent of a “one world government” yet they don’t have the authority to override the Constitution of the United States, nor its national sovereignty. For more details see below.
  • A Pandemic Treaty could pave the way for an initiative like the Good Health Pass, described by Tony Blair as an “internationally-recognized system of health passes” for world travelers.
  • If you believe in bodily sovereignty, parental rights, and informed consent, you must stand up now and let your voice be heard.
  • Our membership in the WHO doesn’t give this globalist organization the right to violate our civil liberties, human rights, and medical freedom.
Petition:
To President Joseph Biden Jr.; and to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives; and to individuals serving in the US Congress; and to Linda Thomas-Greenfield, US Ambassador to the United Nations; and to the Secretary of US Health and Human Services:
Member States of the WHO have begun negotiations for a global Pandemic Treaty, on track to be legally binding through adoption at the 77th World Health Assembly in May 2024. At an unprecedented special session in November, 2021, the Assembly voted to create an Intergovernmental Negotiating Body to strengthen the authority of WHO governance of global health responses.
The undersigned citizens of the US strongly oppose any involvement in a treaty, agreement, or other legally binding global document that would hinder US sovereignty in any area, but especially public health. We oppose policies that require US citizens to take actions directed by a global body in the context of health that also impacts the freedom of travel and trade. We also oppose the inevitable sharing of private health data that underlies the functionality of increased global responses.
It’s dangerous to allow a global agreement to rule the American people in a time of crisis. Additionally, it’s imperative that each nation and territory retain their individual sovereignty especially during times of emergency so that the entire global community can be protected.
The undersigned respectfully request the US decline to participate in such an agreement. The US government should demand transparency, including a public discussion period, from the INB in their negotiations for a global health agreement. If such agreement is adopted, the US must immediately opt-out, as is our right under the WHO Constitution.
Please stand with the American people and keep health at home and stop a global WHO power grab for financing, private health data, and authority.

Whatever. Nobody making me wear my mask. It just irritates democrats who assume it means I have no jabs and republicans who are opposed to anybody telling anybody to do anything equally. To me it is my flashing a "Not in the mood for you today" sign.

You see if you took time went back through some post you would see how l ong I have been saying
THEY ARE GOING TO LOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN THIS IS NOT OVER!!

They are using the FORMULA and COVID to control your phucking movement!, They shut down anyone speaking up what part of you leftist don’t you see again.

THEY ARE FEEDING OTHER COUNTRIES WHILE ALLOWING US TO STARVE…………

THESE LOONS WILL CHANGE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN CONTROL OVER THE POPULATION WAKE THE HELL UP TO THE CONTROL GAME!!!

BuT wE FoLLoW tHe ScieNCe!

There really is no science to follow. This is an airborne situation very little different that what’s out there every day and will be next year and has for centuries.
The fake of “ follow the science” was created for false legitimacy and panic. This is medicine, every wonder why they are called medical practitiones?
There is no universal science to follow instruction and compliance from.

There really is no science to follow. This is an airborne situation very little different that what’s out there every day and will be next year and has for centuries.
The fake of “ follow the science” was created for false legitimacy and panic. This is medicine, every wonder why they are called medical practitiones?
There is no universal science to follow instruction and compliance from.
Afraid there is

Bingo- You would think these looney leftist would be smart enough to realize they come in with tons of diseases from all over the world they are not vetted first only a few— but they have more disease than ever before and they let them right on in, while dumb fk leftist hold their arms out to experimental jbss.

These ppl are so fkg dumb I am mind blown just like the same idiots who think Biden won. You have got to be far beyond a fkn retard to think that pos bastard won.

Their hunger is so deep for getting as many future Dims into the country, that they're willing to put the health of all Americans in jeopardy!

Forum List

Back