So zelensky banning opposition parties and seizing property.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Banning opposing views, setting up prisons for political rivals, destroying all free speech is all the oppressed ever have, and seizing property in the name of "democracy."

Start arming yourselves folks.

Banning opposing views, setting up prisons for political rivals, destroying all free speech is all the oppressed ever have, and seizing property in the name of "democracy."

Start arming yourselves folks.

AT the DNC and CIA behest....
He is following the totalitarian playbook.
Exactly what they want to do here in fact.

JO

Don't look for that story on 60 Minutes. Going by the media you would think that the vast majority of Americans believe the Ukraine good/Putin bad narrative but nobody I know thinks it is that clear, and most don't think we should be as involved as we are.

Don't look for that story on 60 Minutes. Going by the media you would think that the vast majority of Americans believe the Ukraine good/Putin bad narrative but nobody I know thinks it is that clear, and most don't think we should be as involved as we are.
Once both parties turned bipartisan on Ukraine, it was over. And it was quick. Prog voters have been weaponized by the carrot that is always hung just in front of their mouths. Repub voters are disregarded over and over except for some basic crumbs thrown at them.

It should be worth complaining that we have Representatives and Senators going over there and messing around with foreign policy, but anything that keeps them from their day job works for me.

In defending UKRAINE we are defending the illegitimate money laundry used by both DNC and GOP for their boomerang tax payer bucks, their kids no show jobs...yeah Romney has kids over there too, and their international cao
It should be worth complaining that we have Representatives and Senators going over there and messing around with foreign policy, but anything that keeps them from their day job works for me.
They want to make sure they don't get exposed...that's all. Oh and the ones who have illegimate business interests made sure to show up too to double check on their investments over there.....IMO.

JO

In defending UKRAINE we are defending the illegitimate money laundry used by both DNC and GOP for their boomerang tax payer bucks, their kids no show jobs...yeah Romney has kids over there too, and their international cavorting much of which is probably pedophilic.

JO

There is a lot more to it than just "Russia is evil and trying to kill poor innocent babes in the wood ukranians". It isn't that easy.

I believe most people don't know 75% of what's really happening or why it is happening.

All I know is in mainstream America we know next to nothing in general. All we know is "Russia bad, Ukraine good". Soon as companies started trying to politicize themselves for the good of the narrative like McDonald's closing down in Russia I knew right then we won't even know what's really going on because at that moment it went from information on a war to being an agenda.

Forum List

Back