NYC Doctor Claims COVID 19 Is Not What They Say It Is! He says that ventilators are being used wrong

This doctor says that covid causes low oxygen and that the O2 levels get so low that people should pass out, yet they continue to act normal. He says that covid causes symptoms similarto high altitude sickness................. So expect this to be banned

A youtube video!

Man- doesn't get much more authoritative than a Youtube video......

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.34.08 PM.png

• Banned
This doctor says that covid causes low oxygen and that the O2 levels get so low that people should pass out, yet they continue to act normal. He says that covid causes symptoms similarto high altitude sickness................. So expect this to be banned

A youtube video!

View attachment 332448

Is that all you have?

Pretty sad actually

Actually, it was known about 2 to 3 weeks ago, that ventilators were not working as planned and only saved about 15% of those put on them.... doctors began cutting back on using them, until absolute last resort, if all else fails, is what I heard on the news....

• Banned
Actually, it was known about 2 to 3 weeks ago, that ventilators were not working as planned and only saved about 15% of those put on them.... doctors began cutting back on using them, until absolute last resort, if all else fails, is what I heard on the news....
The question is what is happening to people that can still speak and act normal with O2 levels that should have them passed out?

Aliens needing different O2 levels perhaps.........................

Makes more sense that the BS the government is putting out

You know, if this doctor noticed ventilators being used wrong, why in the hell didn't he try to correct the other doctors using them wrong? Something about this doesn't sound right to me, because doctors are continually checking up on the work of the people on the shift before them.

A youtube video!

View attachment 332448

Is that all you have?

Pretty sad actually

that you posted a Youtube video is what is pretty sad.

Pretty much everytime I see someone post something here at USMB from Youtube- as an 'authoritative source' I am fairly sure;
a) They are a Trump supporter and
b) They believe all sorts of conspiracy crap.

• Banned

A youtube video!

View attachment 332448

Is that all you have?

Pretty sad actually

that you posted a Youtube video is what is pretty sad.

Pretty much everytime I see someone post something here at USMB from Youtube- as an 'authoritative source' I am fairly sure;
a) They are a Trump supporter and
b) They believe all sorts of conspiracy crap.

Thanks, I really enjoyed your silly putty

I notice TDS folks who believed the fake Russia Hoax non-sense for over 3 years* believe the Kung Flu Pandemic Hoax! Do the math!

*Maybe they still do! :auiqs.jpg:

So I didn't have time to watch and listen to this video earlier.

So lets recap- this is Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell.
He posted this over a month ago- so I think we can safely presume that its not going to be banned now simply because you posted it here- and its not new news.
He is saying that this is not like any ARDS he has seen before.

There is a more recent interview with him

Its actually a really good interview- and far less exciting than what the OP wants it to be.

Dr. Sidell is advocating that the experts in the field get together and review and see if new recommendations need to be made.

I notice TDS folks who believed the fake Russia Hoax non-sense for over 3 years* believe the Kung Flu Pandemic Hoax! Do the math!

I notice that the Trumpkins who still believe that Russia did nothing wrong- not surprisingly don't believe that there is a real Pandemic.

I notice that the Trumpkins who still believe that Russia did nothing wrong- not surprisingly don't believe that there is a real Pandemic.

Nobody believes Russia did nothing wrong - it's been part of global politics for the entire history of global politics: nations interfere in the political machinations of other nations. Sort of like Obama actually very openly and publicly sending a team of people and loads of cash to fight against Netanyahu's reelection. The Russians have interfered in every US election at least since 1917 and, most likely, us in theirs... so what?

The denial by the right hasn't been the accusations against the Russians; it has been the provenly false accusations that Trump had anything to do with it, that he knew about it, and that he peed on a bed with two Russian whores...

Nobody believes Russia did nothing wrong - it's been part of global politics for the entire history of global politics: nations interfere in the political machinations of other nations. Sort of like Obama actually very openly and publicly sending a team of people and loads of cash to fight against Netanyahu's reelection. The Russians have interfered in every US election at least since 1917 and, most likely, us in theirs... so what?

The denial by the right hasn't been the accusations against the Russians; it has been the provenly false accusations that Trump had anything to do with it, that he knew about it, and that he peed on a bed with two Russian whores...
Funny how no one on the left disagrees that Biden pees on himself

Oh lets break that down shall we?
Nobody believes Russia did nothing wrong
Really? Donald Trump has repeatedly stated he didn't think that Russia interfered
"I don’t believe they interfered," Trump said. "That became a laughing point, not a talking point, a laughing point. Any time I do something, they say ‘oh, Russia interfered.’"
During an overseas trip to Asia in November 2017, Trump spoke of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. A reporter asked how Trump brought up the issue of Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

"Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ " Trump said. "And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

So unless you are claiming that Trump is 'nobody'- you are clearly wrong.

Sort of like Obama actually very openly and publicly sending a team of people and loads of cash to fight against Netanyahu's reelection
I am always fascinated by this false equivalency by the Trumpkins. The Obama administration did indeed send cash to a Palestinian organization that is a proponent of a two state solution- but that cash was sent prior to the election being called. The money was not sent specifically to oppose Netanyahu- but you knew that. As far as that 'team of people'- the only reference I can find is that Obama's former political strategist Jeremy Bird went to Israel to work with an Israeli organization that was opposed to Netanyahu. But of course Bird is neither a team- nor is there any evidence that Obama sent him.

But back to the false equivalency here- again I am fascinated by how the Trumpkins try to downplay what Russia did by saying- "Hey look America does this too". But what the Obama adminstration did- sending money to an organization in Israel was:
a) Legal in the United States
b) Legal in Israel and
c) Done openly without concealment.

Russia on the other hand
a) Broke American law- with a virtual breaking and entering.
b) Actively tried and continues to try to deny its involvement.
c) Was done through third parties to conceal Russia's involvement.
Or as American intelligence concluded:
That report is "a declassified version of a highly classified assessment" made using CIA, FBI and NSA intelligence. It said the 2016 Russian meddling was the "boldest yet" in a U.S. election.

It said with "high confidence" that Russia was behind the hack and publication of embarrassing emails from the Democratic National Committee, that it hacked into U.S. voting software, and that the Kremlin funded a large pro-Trump, anti-Clinton campaign in the United States using paid social media "trolls" as well as more traditional propaganda outlets.
I can never tell whether the Trumpkins actually believe that America's legal and open actions really are the same as Russia's secret electronic burglary and other secret operations- or whether they just are willing to defend Russia to defend Trump.

The Russians have interfered in every US election at least since 1917
Okay- to nitpick- there was no such Russian government until the fall of the Soviet Union. But presuming you lump Russia and the Soviet Union together- the answer is still there is no evidence to support that claim. The Soviets did attempt to interfere in the '60's and 70's but those were pretty isolated attempts and certainly not in each election.

The denial by the right hasn't been the accusations against the Russians;
And again- that is not true either. Tucker Carlson has denied those accusations:
“It’s not really a story,” he insisted, “it never happened, there was no collusion, Russia didn’t hack our democracy. The whole thing was a ludicrous talking point invented by the Hillary Clinton campaign on or about 9 November 2016”

it has been the provenly false accusations that Trump had anything to do with it, that he knew about it,

When was that 'provenly false'? The Mueller Report concluded that there was no actual collusion with Russia- but it also pointed out that there was a valid reason for the investigation to start- which was of course Trump's campaign advisor George Papadopoulos bragged to the Australian Ambassador that Russia had political dirt on Clinton. But Mueller never claimed that Trump didn't know about Russia's election interference- he concluded that there was no evidence to support the claim. Which I accept. But claiming that the accusations are 'provenly false' are like saying that OJ was proven not to have murdered his wife.

and that he peed on a bed with two Russian whores...

And again- no evidence to support the claim that Trump did do that- and no evidence that he didn't. I have never cared much about that salacious claim and have no reason to believe it is true- but it hasn't been proven false.

Anyway- back to the main point- you claim that no one denies Russia's attempt to interfere- Trump denied it, Carlson denied it- lots of people here at USMB denied it. So you are wrong.

Funny how no one on the right disagrees that Trump pisses on the Constitution.

Funny how no one on the right disagrees that Trump pisses on the Constitution.
Actually the governors are doing just fine with that

Really? Donald Trump has repeatedly stated he didn't think that Russia interfered
"I don’t believe they interfered," Trump said. "That became a laughing point, not a talking point, a laughing point. Any time I do something, they say ‘oh, Russia interfered.’"
During an overseas trip to Asia in November 2017, Trump spoke of his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. A reporter asked how Trump brought up the issue of Russian meddling in the U.S. election.

"Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ " Trump said. "And I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it."

Sort of like Obama actually very openly and publicly sending a team of people and loads of cash to fight against Netanyahu's reelection
I am always fascinated by this false equivalency by the Trumpkins. The Obama administration did indeed send cash to a Palestinian organization that is a proponent of a two state solution- but that cash was sent prior to the election being called. The money was not sent specifically to oppose Netanyahu- but you knew that. As far as that 'team of people'- the only reference I can find is that Obama's former political strategist Jeremy Bird went to Israel to work with an Israeli organization that was opposed to Netanyahu. But of course Bird is neither a team- nor is there any evidence that Obama sent him.

But back to the false equivalency here- again I am fascinated by how the Trumpkins try to downplay what Russia did by saying- "Hey look America does this too". But what the Obama adminstration did- sending money to an organization in Israel was:
b) Legal in Israel and

Russia on the other hand
That report is "a declassified version of a highly classified assessment" made using CIA, FBI and NSA intelligence. It said the 2016 Russian meddling was the "boldest yet" in a U.S. election.

It said with "high confidence" that Russia was behind the hack and publication of embarrassing emails from the Democratic National Committee, that it hacked into U.S. voting software, and that the Kremlin funded a large pro-Trump, anti-Clinton campaign in the United States using paid social media "trolls" as well as more traditional propaganda outlets.
I can never tell whether the Trumpkins actually believe that America's legal and open actions really are the same as Russia's secret electronic burglary and other secret operations- or whether they just are willing to defend Russia to defend Trump.

Okay- to nitpick- there was no such Russian government until the fall of the Soviet Union. But presuming you lump Russia and the Soviet Union together- the answer is still there is no evidence to support that claim. The Soviets did attempt to interfere in the '60's and 70's but those were pretty isolated attempts and certainly not in each election.

And again- that is not true either. Tucker Carlson has denied those accusations:
“It’s not really a story,” he insisted, “it never happened, there was no collusion, Russia didn’t hack our democracy. The whole thing was a ludicrous talking point invented by the Hillary Clinton campaign on or about 9 November 2016”

it has been the provenly false accusations that Trump had anything to do with it, that he knew about it,

When was that 'provenly false'? The Mueller Report concluded that there was no actual collusion with Russia- but it also pointed out that there was a valid reason for the investigation to start- which was of course Trump's campaign advisor George Papadopoulos bragged to the Australian Ambassador that Russia had political dirt on Clinton. But Mueller never claimed that Trump didn't know about Russia's election interference- he concluded that there was no evidence to support the claim. Which I accept. But claiming that the accusations are 'provenly false' are like saying that OJ was proven not to have murdered his wife.

And again- no evidence to support the claim that Trump did do that- and no evidence that he didn't. I have never cared much about that salacious claim and have no reason to believe it is true- but it hasn't been proven false.

Anyway- back to the main point- you claim that no one denies Russia's attempt to interfere- Trump denied it, Carlson denied it- lots of people here at USMB denied it. So you are wrong.

I concede that Trump said what you claim. But your attack was on Trump supporters, not Trump. In any case, Trump has to play diplomacy. What he said doesn't matter really. At least he didn't say, "Wait until after the election."

Tucker Carlson was correct. There was no collusion. The Mueller report, with its millions of dollars, and a hundred-plus hard core Trump-hating, Hillary-loving, Democrat operative, lawyers and investigators, said the same thing: no collusion. The Russians did not hack the election. No votes were changed. No voting machines were hacked, according to Obama, himself. Russia spent about 100K on Facebook ads... chump change.

And I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just ignorant and not lying about Obama's interference in the Israeli election. It's a gross error of omission to suggest that all Obama did was give cash to an enemy of Israel before there was an election planned. Obama sent his own campaign manager, government funded, to Israel to defeat Netanyahu. It backfired, but not for the lack of trying on Obama's part.

b) Legal in Israel and

Russia on the other hand

I concede that Trump said what you claim. But your attack was on Trump supporters, not Trump. In any case, Trump has to play diplomacy. What he said doesn't matter really. At least he didn't say, "Wait until after the election."

Tucker Carlson was correct. There was no collusion. The Mueller report, with its millions of dollars, and a hundred-plus hard core Trump-hating, Hillary-loving, Democrat operative, lawyers and investigators, said the same thing: no collusion. The Russians did not hack the election. No votes were changed. No voting machines were hacked, according to Obama, himself. Russia spent about 100K on Facebook ads... chump change.

And I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just ignorant and not lying about Obama's interference in the Israeli election. It's a gross error of omission to suggest that all Obama did was give cash to an enemy of Israel before there was an election planned. Obama sent his own campaign manager, government funded, to Israel to defeat Netanyahu. It backfired, but not for the lack of trying on Obama's part.
As we watch the Trump Derangement Syndrome patient flail away

Forum List

Back