NY Times: How Has Biden Become So Unpopular?

I'm beginning to believe it isnt a coincidence that it's republicans that seemingly have never opened a history book.
Really? What kook far left blog site or group brainwashed you to think that?

Both of these quotes from you are pure hysterics and show your ignorance of history.
Well, the Left are the EXPERTS in hysterics, the past four years have been an exercise in them with all you loons practically either swearing you'd leave the country if Trump were elected (you chickenshit liars never do) or were running around with severed Trump heads. But neither of my statements are a matter of hysterics nor history, idiot, they are a matter of what this nation and world is saying and reeling from Biddum's latest colossal clusterfuck. Even Tony Blair called Biddum an IMBECILE. But as a leftwing public school government educated flunky, I'm not surprised you made those mistakes.

I thought for you Benghazi was the worst disaster to ever befall mankind?
That where you went wrong. You tried to think.

You also seemingly need to open a dictionary and look up the word "will".
No I don't. For a shitheel drooling moron whose only been on this board a day, you sure can't help flattering yourself with how much you wrongly think you already know about other people you just met!

Really? What kook far left blog site or group brainwashed you to think that?
You and your ilk have convinced me by reading your historically ignorant comments. LOL worst thing that's happened in American history on foreign soil. LOL please stop embarrassing yourself with statements like that.

For starters, I'll give you one event that was worse.....The bombing of US Marine barracks in Lebanon on October 1983. Killed 241 US service members. So just stop with your hysterics already. I guess you dont have enough sense to be embarrassed by your historical ignorance.

the past four years have been an exercise in them with all you loons practically either swearing you'd leave the country if Trump were elected (you chickenshit liars never do)
Yeah nobody left the country. Too much work left to be done locking up you right wing terrorist traitors. We arent going anywhere. So much anger. You must really be enjoying Biden's first of FOUR years. LOL!

It is not like we didn't warn those Moon Bats that Potatohead was going to be a disaster.

OH....So the "fake news" suddenly isn't so fake anymore when it confirms your bias.

There’s only so much lipstick for the pig.
Boy Fredo Drumpf Jr really sick burned him with that one huh? :laugh2:
Suggest telling Fredo to get his affairs in order.

russians-make-up-a-pretty-disproportionate-cross-section-of-a-lot-39696178.png

If the media as you say has been lying about "everything", wouldnt it stand they would be lying about Joe Biden being unpopular? Oh wait, you agree with that so now they arent lying, right?
I don’t believe the media. But I do find it funny that they are now printing about Pedo Joe’s unpopularity. Looks like they are trying to save face now that Joe’s poll numbers are in the toilet.

I don’t believe the media. But I do find it funny that they are now printing about Pedo Joe’s unpopularity. Looks like they are trying to save face now that Joe’s poll numbers are in the toilet.
In the toilet would be the 29 rating Trump had at one point. 43 is a long way from 29. Besides Biden will not run for another term.

You are a troll that was booted off of here who snuck back on.
Wrong again. But even that has to be some sort of conspiracy, right? It's pretty obvious to anyone reading your comments you have some problems. Again, you claimed the Afghanistan evacuation was the worst event to happen on foreign soil in American history. I simply pointed out one that was worse. And then you gave us your last post. Which was pretty crazy.

You dont believe the media, but you do believe them reporting on Biden's "unpopularity". Interesting.

You dont believe the media, but you do believe them reporting on Biden's "unpopularity". Interesting.
Did you see the new video of utility workers from the hurricane areas turning their back to his motorcade as he passed by?

yes indeed. The sign of Pedo Joe’s popularity…for sure.

Did you see the new video of utility workers from the hurricane areas turning their back to his motorcade as he passed by?

yes indeed. The sign of Pedo Joe’s popularity…for sure.
I sure did see all 3 of them have their backs towards the motorcade. Fortunately we have more civilized ways of electing our government. Even though right wing terrorists dont believe in democracy. See you in 3 more years LOL!

That’s so funny. Donald is the traitor, loony toon

what you’re supposed to do is stop lying
And once again, the foaming masses are unable to mount a defense of Quid Pro without invoking the specter of TRUMP!.

I sure did see all 3 of them have their backs towards the motorcade. Fortunately we have more civilized ways of electing our government. Even though right wing terrorists dont believe in democracy. See you in 3 more years LOL!
More than three. But that’s okay. I know it hurts lefties feelerz when they aren’t as popular as they pretend to be. Hence why the media has to lie.

And once again, the foaming masses are unable to mount a defense of Quid Pro without invoking the specter of TRUMP!.
Evidently what you fail to realize is trump will be discussed hundreds of years from now in American history classes. For all the wrong reasons.

More than three. But that’s okay. I know it hurts lefties feelerz when they aren’t as popular as they pretend to be. Hence why the media has to lie.
It was exactly seven. Sorry I didnt watch the video all the way to the end. I know, in your mind 7 is a much bigger number than 3. Trump won in Louisiana in 2020 by a margin of 18.6%, so yes I would expect Biden to be unpopular in Louisiana. Are you saying you didnt expect Biden to be unpopular in Louisiana? Maybe it was a fake election in Louisiana. Maybe you should have someone look into that LOL!

Forum List

Back