NY Teacher Who Performed Sex Act on Zoom Class in Front of Students Returns to Same School

:oops:

"What they hell was he thinking"?

What the hell is the schoolboard thinking? Is it ok then for a man to suck on a woman's nipple for the whole class to see? How about mixing and matching? Threesomes, foursomes, even somemoresomes?

Who said the Left are grooming kids for pedophillia? Sending your kids to public schools is the equivalent to child abuse.

Right because this disgusting act in Manhattan has an immediate effect on what's going on in a small town in, say, Kansas.

yep.

Keep going. It'll turn out just like 'defund the police'. You'll love the gangs of 11 yo roaming around being 'homeschooled'

Right because this disgusting act in Manhattan has an immediate effect on what's going on in a small town in, say, Kansas.

yep.

Keep going. It'll turn out just like 'defund the police'. You'll love the gangs of 11 yo roaming around being 'homeschooled'
My little pocket of the world is immune so it’s not a problem in America!

I’m referring to the fact crime is low, gas prices are below average, traffic is never a problem, infrastructure is excellent, elected politicians are excellent, housing is fantastic, etc etc where I live.

My little pocket of the world is immune so it’s not a problem in America!

I’m referring to the fact crime is low, gas prices are below average, traffic is never a problem, infrastructure is excellent, elected politicians are excellent, housing is fantastic, etc etc where I live.

You say this over and over: sending your child to public school is child abuse. That's ridiculous. It's patently foolish, as if sending your child to the teacher here in Manhattan is just the same as sending your child to the second grade teacher in Kansas who sits just down the pew from you every Sunday and also teaches Sunday School.

Like every public school in America is JUST EXACTLY THE SAME.

It's how liberals argue.

yep.

Public education has turned into a freak show

In this case its NYC which is a cesspool of sexual perversion

but it certainly could have happened in kansas since teaching colleges is a nationwide industry

Last edited:
You say this over and over: sending your child to public school is child abuse. That's ridiculous. It's patently foolish, as if sending your child to the teacher here in Manhattan is just the same as sending your child to the second grade teacher in Kansas who sits just down the pew from you every Sunday and also teaches Sunday School.

It's how liberals argue.

Public education has turned into a freak show

In this case its NYC which is a cesspool of sexual perversion

but it certainly could have happened in kansas since teaching colleges is a nationwide industry

Again: so okay, you found one teacher in Kansas so just like hapless liberals, disband the entire thing.

Do you think every parent in this nation will "homeschool"? Imagine that. Can you? Do you look forward to being accosted by gangs of roaming teenagers who are anything but "homeschooled"?

Does anyone apply any thinking here at all

Once the public schools are disbanded, what do you propose to do with all the children IN the public schools?

Any plans?
I propose school choice that allows parents to take their child out of bad public schools and defund the school the cost of one child

if the publics are as good as you think they will survive

but if not…

I propose school choice that allows parents to take their child out of bad public schools and defund the school the cost of one child

if the publics are as good as you think they will survive

but if not…

I'm not saying they're all good. Some of them are atrocious. Some of them are excellent, better than private schools.

Now, why don't YOU admit that some children are better off in public schools than they would be with their parents who might or might not attempt to "homeschool"

I'm not saying they're all good. Some of them are atrocious. Some of them are excellent, better than private schools.

Now, why don't YOU admit that some children are better off in public schools than they would be with their parents who might or might not attempt to "homeschool"
You are attacking an idea that I never proposed

some parents can do a good job of home schooling

but most cant and have no intention of trying

It's how liberals argue.
As I already pointed out, you’re one mental patient from being forced to lie about a person’s sex or get fired.
Dems da facts.

yep.

People can always find an extreme example and then use it to pretend it’s the norm.

Case opinion point: The Turpins, notorious for child abuse, homeschooled their kids, which covered up their abuse for years. We could point to it and say see, look at homeschooling.

Who said the Left are grooming kids for pedophillia? Sending your kids to public schools is the equivalent to child abuse.

Do you actually READ these articles before you post them?

Here, let me help you out, because they don't teach Reading Comprehension in whatever part of Jesusland you are from.

A Manhattan Spanish teacher yanked from the classroom after investigators found she sucked on a man’s nipple during a Zoom class returned to the same school this month – stunning students who had witnessed the lewd display.

Point was, she was fired for the incident and hasn't worked since.

Then it goes on to say this...

On Wednesday, a day after the Post asked about Fletcher’s return, the DOE sent Fletcher to a “district office,” a spokeswoman said.

Before returning to the school, Fletcher settled misconduct charges by agreeing to “irrevocably resign” effective July 1, officials said.

A DOE spokeswoman would not explain why Fletcher was sent back to the school until then.

So she was forced to resign, has not been put back in a classroom, and breifly showed up at her school per her district assignment before being re-assigned, pending her resignation.

So a couple of thoughts.

It should be easier to fire NYC teachers for misconduct. It isn't as bad as it was a decade ago, when fights between the districts and the Union left teachers in "Rubber Rooms" for years, drawing full pay.

Second, a lot of people made mistakes during Covid, forgetting that just because they were working from home, they shouldn't act like they were AT home. It kind of sounds like she forgot the video was still on while she was having her lunch.

Because the Post is a Murdoch paper, they leave out lots of key details. It honestly sounds like this woman just forgot that the camera was still on. Dumb ass mistake, but not the evil pedophile conspiracy you are making it out to be.

Forum List

Back