Assistant principle fired for reading to kids.

Perhaps he should have used the class time to teach the kids how to use a condom.
I lived in a neighboring county of Hinds County, MS. for a decade. Jackson, the Capitol, is in Hinds County and it's a Liberal cesspool. He was probably fired for his skin color or some other equally ridiculous reason. That County is full of hateful people.

I lived in a neighboring county of Hinds County, MS. for a decade. Jackson, the Capitol, is in Hinds County and it's a Liberal cesspool. He was probably fired for his skin color or some other equally ridiculous reason. That County is full of hateful people.
I was thinking that as well, that they wanted this guy gone long before this incident.

Perhaps he should have used the class time to teach the kids how to use a condom.

Here's the thing about the butt jokes. The kids will make them all on their own. They don't need the adults to read books to them about butts and farting. They got that covered.

Here's the thing about the butt jokes. The kids will make them all on their own. They don't need the adults to read books to them about butts and farting. They got that covered.
Such jokes/books establish a better connection between kids and adults, which is sorely needed. Kids are naturally silly and coming to their level occasionally is good for both. Parents get closer to their kids by playing with them, especially dads. Kids can't get into the adult's world but adults can still get into the kids world.

Last edited:
Such jokes/books establish a better connection between kids and adults, which is sorely needed. Kids are naturally silly and coming to their level occasionally is good for both. Parents get closer to their kids by playing with them, especially dads. Kids can't get into the adult's world but adults can still get into the kids world.

Agree 100%, and I love engaging with kids like this.

But not with body parts with students who are not my own children.

Forum List

Back