NY state lawmaker will ask legislature to impeach Cuomo over nursing home scandal

Cuomo also hid ventilators, then when busted...claimed it was a stockpile.

democrat governors working with the CCP's Obama funded bioweapon to destroy the US economy
Not a conspiracy theorist or I try not to be, but the timing of the virus is highly suspect big time. Our nation's foriegn intel should be able to crack that nut hopefully, but if it is compromised now, then we may never learn the truth.

Cuomo killed over 12,000 people for politics. It’s horrific.
If the virus is figured out to have been a biological weapon unleashed, and we have those here that were somehow involved in it in any way, then we might be entering into the numbers world of pol-pot, Stalin, Hitler, and others around the globe who sought to destroy those whom they deemed unworthy to be in the world in which they live or rather may have been deemed their future political foes. I hope and pray that we don't have anyone this evil here, but who knows anymore. Have to keep hope alive.

If the virus is figured out to have been a biological weapon unleashed, and we have those here that were somehow involved in it in any way, then we might be entering into the numbers world of pol-pot, Stalin, Hitler, and others around the globe who sought to destroy those whom they deemed unworthy to be in the world in which they live or rather may have been deemed their future political foes. I hope and pray that we don't have anyone this evil here, but who knows anymore. Have to keep hope alive.

It will be covered up. The Dems are the CCP.

Biden outlawed the use of China virus, but UK strain is fine???

It’s a fucking joke. The entire Dem party is on the take from China

Yes these words have meaning in which they speak, and poor Biden can't remember what he said or says from one minute to the next. Good analysis.

New York, NY – EXCLUSIVE: New York Assemblyman Michael Montesano said he plans to ask the state legislature to consider impeaching Gov. Andrew Cuomo after a bombshell admission by his top aide that their office allegedly covered up data on COVID-19 nursing home deaths to shake off a Justice Department probe on the matter.

"We've been calling for subpoenas and a hearing for quite a while," Montesano, a Republican member of the state’s Oversight and Investigations Committee, told Fox News. "This news of the last several days is extremely troubling to me and I'm going to be asking today for his resignation and I'm also going to be asking the legislature to look into, to explore filing articles of impeachment against the governor if he doesn't resign.

It's about time someone held this fool responsible for the deaths he is responsible for. The families of the deceased deserve some sort of justice-though it's unlikely he'll ever get the prison time he deserves.
Impeach the “ Tony Soprano “‘thug

China's investment in the Biden Crime Family has to have the greatest ROI in history.

New York, NY – EXCLUSIVE: New York Assemblyman Michael Montesano said he plans to ask the state legislature to consider impeaching Gov. Andrew Cuomo after a bombshell admission by his top aide that their office allegedly covered up data on COVID-19 nursing home deaths to shake off a Justice Department probe on the matter.

"We've been calling for subpoenas and a hearing for quite a while," Montesano, a Republican member of the state’s Oversight and Investigations Committee, told Fox News. "This news of the last several days is extremely troubling to me and I'm going to be asking today for his resignation and I'm also going to be asking the legislature to look into, to explore filing articles of impeachment against the governor if he doesn't resign.

It's about time someone held this fool responsible for the deaths he is responsible for. The families of the deceased deserve some sort of justice-though it's unlikely he'll ever get the prison time he deserves.

Why aren't you holding the governors of Florida, Texas, or Virginia for the deaths they lied about, and covered up. Why do you keep going after Cuomo.

An attempt to impeach Cuomo will go into the circular filing basket. Where it belongs.

Forum List

Back