NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

As I said the Hunter Biden story continues to unravel.
When your sigs start with John Brennan and Jim Clapper you have less that zero credibility, Stupid.

You just keep humiliating yourself in this thread. :iyfyus.jpg:
I am not such a moron as you guys are to believe a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

I do not have to laugh that you attack two of the fifty intelligence officials because you have nothing else.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.
Our CURRENT intel officials confirm it has nothing to do with Russia, so I don't give a rip what Brennan, Clapper, and their minions say.

The emails and pics speak for themselves. All you morons have is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting pathetic.
Brennan and Clapper tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected President, and this moron is telling us to take their word for it?
The sheer volume of dumbassery that comes from Johnlaw is astounding, huh?

Why is it our job to police the world?
We aren’t policing the world. We are helping foster another democracy with which to work to strengthen our position in the world and another country where our businesses can invest.

Like I said, you’re not cut out for politics. You don’t have a strategic mind. Fortunately we have people who aren’t so simple.

Shokin was the biggest removable impediment to reducing corruption in Ukraine. Without a functional justice system, nothing gets better. It makes perfect sense.

All you do is ignore the obvious because it doesn’t support your prejudice.
We've already "invested" $9 trillion in the Middle East. It's time to cut our losses.
Outta the park high five coming your way, BriPat.

Erin go braugh! :woohoo:

What people?
The Ukrainian people dumbass. You don’t want to help them get rid of their corrupt government. Some of us still care about things like that. It’s called empathy.

You made up some nonsense about Nunes making George Kent a hard time for 10 minutes.

I don't know how to make it any simpler. As I already said ... I don't know if he did or didn't. That doesn't mean it's bullshit. It could be entirely true but I don't know because the only evidence is hearsay. But for that reason, I never claim he said troops are suckers & losers.

Savvy?

Where do you get off that the only evidence is hearsay? From CNN or MSNBC?

2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Published 1 hour ago
FBI in possession of Hunter Biden's purported laptop, sources say
The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
By Jake Gibson, Brooke Singman | Fox News

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

When your sigs start with John Brennan and Jim Clapper you have less that zero credibility, Stupid.

I am not such a moron as you guys are to believe a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

I do not have to laugh that you attack two of the fifty intelligence officials because you have nothing else.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.
Our CURRENT intel officials confirm it has nothing to do with Russia, so I don't give a rip what Brennan, Clapper, and their minions say.

The emails and pics speak for themselves. All you morons have is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting pathetic.
Brennan and Clapper tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected President, and this moron is telling us to take their word for it?

You post trash and get called out on it. Then you whine, cry and lie when you lose an argument. That is your MO.

Nostra, you are one pitiful excuse of a debater, and seriously dimwitted to boot.

Last edited:
he obviously wasn't working for Burisma and had no qualifications to do so and was a drug addict. Joe was working for Burisma. This is covered under "foreign corrupt practices act"
Except there's zero evidence of that.
1) no evidence that Hunter was a drug addict???
2) no evidence that that he was a drug addict who had 0 experience in oil industry let alone Ukrainian oil industry
3) no evidence his value to Burisma was 100% from his fathers influence?????

I don't know how to make it any simpler. As I already said ... I don't know if he did or didn't. That doesn't mean it's bullshit. It could be entirely true but I don't know because the only evidence is hearsay. But for that reason, I never claim he said troops are suckers & losers.

Savvy?

Where do you get off that the only evidence is hearsay? From CNN or MSNBC?

2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Published 1 hour ago
FBI in possession of Hunter Biden's purported laptop, sources say
The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
By Jake Gibson, Brooke Singman | Fox News

FBI will do nothing for fear of throwing election to Trump again. They show their corruption once again.

he obviously wasn't working for Burisma and had no qualifications to do so and was a drug addict. Joe was working for Burisma. This is covered under "foreign corrupt practices act"
Except there's zero evidence of that.
1) no evidence that Hunter was a drug addict???
2) no evidence that that he was a drug addict who had 0 experience in oil industry let alone Ukrainian oil industry
3) no evidence his value to Burisma was 100% from his fathers influence?????
No evidence that Burisma had any influence on Joe Biden.

when are you going to understand this isnt about burisma or hunter???

we can see youre trying to keep the focus on them while ignoring what joe had to do with it,,,

but please by all means proceed,,, we enjoy your twisting and spinning,,,

Because the only connection you have is Burisma and Hunter. There is no connection with Joe Biden.
what????no connection to Joe?????? Without Joe, Burisma had no use for Hunter in a 1000 years. A child would grasp this!

What people?
The Ukrainian people dumbass. You don’t want to help them get rid of their corrupt government. Some of us still care about things like that. It’s called empathy.

You made up some nonsense about Nunes making George Kent a hard time for 10 minutes.
Corrupt is subjective. You think Trump is corrupt. Should we have Russia try and help us get rid of him? Empathy is an emotion you lack. Like you have zero empathy for my daughters who are forced to play sports vs trans girls because of crazy Democrats. You fiend.

Corrupt is subjective. You think Trump is corrupt. Should we have Russia try and help us get rid of him?
You just sound like an illogical idiot now. You have nothing to refute the reason that Shokin was fired other than your disagreement with rational foreign policy that is consistent with the ideals of this country.

Which is why you've denied, lied and deflected.

You have sold out America.... And you are a traitor..

If you wanted a Civil war you just might get your wish... Corruption begets Corruption and that is when no one wins..
No one actually takes these vague threats seriously so just shut up. It's childish.

i-Rdj7rqC-M.jpg

Corrupt is subjective. You think Trump is corrupt. Should we have Russia try and help us get rid of him?
You just sound like an illogical idiot now. You have nothing to refute the reason that Shokin was fired other than your disagreement with rational foreign policy that is consistent with the ideals of this country.

Which is why you've denied, lied and deflected.
I find it hard to believe that the only foreign National we forced to have fired is a man investigating a company that the VPs son was heavily involved in and received substantial monies from. To you it’s just a coincidence. That makes you an illogical hack who suffers from TDS.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.

It's getting pathetic.

You post trash and get called out on it. Then you whine, cry and lie when you lose an argument. That is your MO.

Nostra, you are one pitiful excuse of a debater, and seriously dimwitted to boot.
You are the one who thinks John Brennan has any credibility, Moron.

your thread has blown up in your face from page one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back