NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that the only foreign National we forced to have fired is a man investigating a company that the VPs son was heavily involved in and received substantial monies from. To you it’s just a coincidence. That makes you an illogical hack who suffers from TDS.
I’ve never asked you to believe any of that. Yet again you’re making things up.

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

As I said the Hunter Biden story continues to unravel.
When your sigs start with John Brennan and Jim Clapper you have less that zero credibility, Stupid.

You just keep humiliating yourself in this thread. :iyfyus.jpg:
I am not such a moron as you guys are to believe a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

I do not have to laugh that you attack two of the fifty intelligence officials because you have nothing else.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.
Our CURRENT intel officials confirm it has nothing to do with Russia, so I don't give a rip what Brennan, Clapper, and their minions say.

The emails and pics speak for themselves. All you morons have is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting pathetic.
Brennan and Clapper tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected President, and this moron is telling us to take their word for it?
The sheer volume of dumbassery that comes from Johnlaw is astounding, huh?

You post trash and get called out on it. Then you whine, cry and lie when you lose an argument. That is your MO.

Nostra, you are one pitiful excuse of a debater, and seriously dimwitted to boot.
You are the one who thinks John Brennan has any credibility, Moron.

your thread has blown up in your face from page one.
The letter I posted was signed by 50 intelligence officials. You haven’t laid a glove on this thread. You keep huffin’ and puffin’ and all you get is out of breath. Now go get some rest. LOL.

I find it hard to believe that the only foreign National we forced to have fired is a man investigating a company that the VPs son was heavily involved in and received substantial monies from. To you it’s just a coincidence. That makes you an illogical hack who suffers from TDS.
That is precisely what you did.

Just a little where he was paid $50k per month for that last name. LOL. Trollfax you need to check yourself.
This isn’t even a complete sentence. People pay millions for Trump’s name. Don’t know why but they do.
They did so when he was a businessman not a politician. Apples and Oranges. False conflation. LMAO. Trump was brand long before politics.

"More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”'

When your sigs start with John Brennan and Jim Clapper you have less that zero credibility, Stupid.

I am not such a moron as you guys are to believe a fraudster like Steve Bannon or a Russian useful idiot like Guiliani.

I do not have to laugh that you attack two of the fifty intelligence officials because you have nothing else.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.
Our CURRENT intel officials confirm it has nothing to do with Russia, so I don't give a rip what Brennan, Clapper, and their minions say.

The emails and pics speak for themselves. All you morons have is RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's getting pathetic.
Brennan and Clapper tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected President, and this moron is telling us to take their word for it?

You post trash and get called out on it. Then you whine, cry and lie when you lose an argument. That is your MO.

Nostra, you are one pitiful excuse of a debater, and seriously dimwitted to boot.

The letter I posted was signed by 50 intelligence officials. You haven’t laid a glove on this thread. You keep huffin’ and puffin’ and all you get is out of breath. Now go get some rest. LOL.
Once again you lie.

They are no longer associated with intelligence, liar.

Our current intel agencies confirm Russia is not involved, Halfwit.

You look dumb for even trying to use that useless letter.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.

It's getting pathetic.

Like Sztrok and Page lol. 50 is a pittance.

Nothing else at all.

Just sad and pathetic.

It's getting pathetic.

intelligence officials
Have you ever worked with intelligence officials?
As an example, the FBI will not investigate local corruption nationwide despite paper trails.

Nope. Not at all. This is your prejudice.

I never said that the Shokin was the only foreign national we forced to have fired. You did. I never said Shokin was investigating his son. You did.

You should try being honest for once instead of making stuff up.

Nope. Not at all. This is your prejudice.

I never said that the Shokin was the only foreign national we forced to have fired. You did. I never said Shokin was investigating his son. You did.

You should try being honest for once instead of making stuff up.
When did I say “his son”? LOL and I asked you what other foreign nationals we had fired by the VP. Crickets....talk about honest. LMAO.

They did so when he was a businessman not a politician. Apples and Oranges. False conflation. LMAO. Trump was brand long before politics.
Branding. Apples and apples.
Biden isn’t a Brand. It’s his office they wanted. Once he left the name lost a lot of his value. He is trying to get it back now. Are you enjoying this ass whipping? I can do this all night. Tell me again how the rest of the world wants us to spread the American way to them. Ha ha ha ha ha.

When did I say “his son”? LOL and I asked you what other foreign nationals we had fired by the VP. Crickets....talk about honest. LMAO.
Fine, a minor mistake. I never said that Shokin was investigating a company his son was heavily involved in. You did. I never said that he was the only foreign national we've ever had fired. You did.

You should stop lying.

Biden isn’t a Brand. It’s his office they wanted. Once he left the name lost a lot of his value. He is trying to get it back now. Are you enjoying this ass whipping? I can do this all night. Tell me again how the rest of the world wants us to spread the American way to them. Ha ha ha ha ha.
They used to want to spread the American way to them before Trump took over. Now they just feel sad for us. Nobody wants to be us.

You think you're winning? You can't even make a case without lying.

Giuliani stated on Greg Kelly's show that inappropriate images of underage girls have been found. They have turned to Delaware police department.

Fine, a minor mistake. I never said that Shokin was investigating a company his son was heavily involved in. You did. I never said that he was the only foreign national we've ever had fired. You did.

You should stop lying.
Major mistake. It has nothing to do with his son and everything with the corrupt Burisma leadership. Biden was just a name to put on their website and of course give them access to the “Bug Guy”...I never said you said he was only one. I said that. Ever hear Biden or any other VP brag about firing a private citizen of another country? I have Not. Maybe you ll enlighten me. Careful. Don’t make any more “minor mistakes”. Lol

I do not lie. You just cannot read.

They used to want to spread the American way to them before Trump took over. Now they just feel sad for us. Nobody wants to be us.

You think you're winning? You can't even make a case without lying.
What “American way”...your party states it was built on slavery and white power. Now you want to spread it to the Ukraine? You fiend. I dont Lie, you just cannot read. Should I call your “minor mistakes” lies?

Major mistake. It has nothing to do with his son and everything with the corrupt Burisma leadership. Biden was just a name to put on their website and of course give them access to the “Bug Guy”...I never said you said he was only one. I said that. Ever hear Biden or any other VP brag about firing a private citizen of another country? I have Not. Maybe you ll enlighten me. Careful. Don’t make any more “minor mistakes”. Lol

I do not lie. You just cannot read.
Nope. Minor mistake that you're jumping on because your argument is a sinking ship. You can't stick to main points so you get down in the dirt on nit picks.

Here's you accusing me of saying this:
I find it hard to believe that the only foreign National we forced to have fired is a man investigating a company that the VPs son was heavily involved in and received substantial monies from.

You don't even understand your own shit argument. How does it feel to be this stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back