NY Post calls NRA Leader Jihadi Wayne

Evidently nobody has taken the time to read the bill.

Break it down for us Lass:eusa_think:

You should have read it before whining about it, the bill calls for someone being "suspected" of terrorist ties to be denied gun ownership, you can't deny someone ownership over suspicions. Any first year law student knows that. The bill has promise but needs to be reworded. It would be the same as someone being "suspected" of domestic violence and being denied, you can't do that

Posting the tabloid equates whining? Sheesh....We kill and jail people for being suspected terrorist

That's all you have? I was correct, you had no clue what was in the bill. Run along now

Yes, I dont understand why we can kill and jail people for being suspected terrorist but taking away their gun is beyond the pale.

Weasel, those who understand how things work are the ones that are laughing at you.

The Regressive Left is certainly passionate about trying to equate anything American with Jihadism.

You folks sure are consistent about deflecting for the PC-Protected religion, I'll give ya that.
Jesus, Mac, can't you ever give it a fucking rest? How many times do we have to call ISIS murderous assholes before you let it go?

You should have read it before whining about it, the bill calls for someone being "suspected" of terrorist ties to be denied gun ownership, you can't deny someone ownership over suspicions. Any first year law student knows that. The bill has promise but needs to be reworded. It would be the same as someone being "suspected" of domestic violence and being denied, you can't do that

Posting the tabloid equates whining? Sheesh....We kill and jail people for being suspected terrorist

That's all you have? I was correct, you had no clue what was in the bill. Run along now

Yes, I dont understand why we can kill and jail people for being suspected terrorist but taking away their gun is beyond the pale.
Well, that would be unfair, to those who love their guns and are deathly afraid (pun intended) that they will be taken away.

Regardless, the NRA is correct on the issue, you cannot deny due to suspicions, Thank me later for informing you what you obviously didn't know.

Regardless, the NRA is correct on the issue, you cannot deny due to suspicions, Thank me later for informing you what you obviously didn't know.

Yeah, So when they put suspected terrorist in jail do they let them keep their guns then lol

You gun control filth will never get our guns you lost that battle, live with that losers.

Are you a terrorist? Because it clearly is aimed at terrorist.

Now if you want to put your foot in that boot and walk around, feel free.

No, its aimed at people on "a list", and that has never been enough to deny someone rights, at least legally.

The Regressive Left is certainly passionate about trying to equate anything American with Jihadism.

You folks sure are consistent about deflecting for the PC-Protected religion, I'll give ya that.
Jesus, Mac, can't you ever give it a fucking rest? How many times do we have to call ISIS murderous assholes before you let it go?
Gee who knows might happen after you give up on your ,some day all the bad guns will be gone nonsense,your as about as consistent as wind storm ther sparky!!

Not gonna happen, but I can tell you that the ignore feature works great here if you'd like to use it.

Yeah, So when they put suspected terrorist in jail do they let them keep their guns then lol

You are either arrested and in jail, or convicted and in PRISON, in those two cases, you have been brought in front of a judge, and either arraigned, or convicted. In both cases you have gotten due process, and the government can restrict your access to weapons as per local laws.

You are either arrested and in jail, or convicted and in PRISON, in those two cases, you have been brought in front of a judge, and either arraigned, or convicted. In both cases you have gotten due process, and the government can restrict your access to weapons as per local laws.

Yep, suspicions are not enough, it's unconstitutional

GITMO is saying "hey what am I chopped liver?"

NY Post calls NRA Leader Jihadi Wayne

Of course... if that were true, the NY Post would not be calling him such.

We know this because the NY Post has never had a headline mocking any actual Jihadi. And that is because to do so, usually comes with the inevitable question: "How could this happen?".

So... we know from THAT, that the NYP knows Lapierre to be a peaceful man, who has no history of and is not going to be engaging in irrational, deadly, murderous behavior. Thus they're free to print lies about him, with impunity.

See how that works?

There are American citizens at GITMO? Name one

Are there any US citizen in Gitmo?

Now is that ? limited to US citizens IN Gitmo, or can it include those who should be?

With regard to the latter, I'd submit obama and the entire cast of jihadi supporters in his cabinet... and every single individual presently employed by the EPA.

No but there was one in the US

Jose Padilla.

But it's okay to deny asylum to 3 year olds from Syria because you 'suspect' they might grow up to be a terrorist.

Goddam! you people are fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back