Hmmm according to Biden Trump told us to drink bleach... yup from the same guy who said I came to the United States Senate 120 years ago."

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Trump shows what a moron he truly is

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same

Clearly brainstorming isn't in your vocabulary.

Nevertheless.....it was a lefty in AZ (from what I recall) who was crazy enough to try it.
I seem to remember that was Hydrochloraquin meant to clean an aquarium.

Another dumb cure suggested by Trump

Someone already flashed up the so-called fact check on the first idea which was shown to be false.

So you move on.

I don't put people on ignore, but it is clear you are to be ignored.

You have no interest in truth.

Yet I posit that some people poisoned themselves because of the lies spread about what the talking heads claimed the president said when he didn't actually say it. Anyone who said he drank bleach because the president told him to is a victim, and not of the president.
Why? Because the president didn’t suggest doing it?

Because he did.

You posit something because you don’t want to acknowledge the idiocy of his statement.
He never told people to drink bleach. Your handlers are lying to you, Dummy
I don’t claim he did. He just wanted to know if the doctors ever thought about seeing if injecting disinfects to people is a good idea.

As if that question really needa to be asked.

Makes you wonder what bonkers shit he was asking when he was in private.

Ideation often generates ridiculous statements.

That you can't allow someone to think outside the box is one of the reason your ideology has floundered for so long.

Yeah, musing about something that’s going to kill people isn’t really “outside the box” in a way that’s going to help much.

Actually, that statement isn't true.

I realize it fits the narrative, but ideation allows for anything.

That is the concept of brainstorming.

I've heard a lot worse in brainstorming sessions.

However, there is a time and a place for it and I think one of Trumps problems was that he would sometimes do it at the mic.
It wasn’t Trump’s brilliance that lead to that statement but his ignorance.

Yet I posit that some people poisoned themselves because of the lies spread about what the talking heads claimed the president said when he didn't actually say it. Anyone who said he drank bleach because the president told him to is a victim, and not of the president.

Because he did.

You posit something because you don’t want to acknowledge the idiocy of his statement.
I don’t claim he did. He just wanted to know if the doctors ever thought about seeing if injecting disinfects to people is a good idea.

That you can't allow someone to think outside the box is one of the reason your ideology has floundered for so long.

Yeah, musing about something that’s going to kill people isn’t really “outside the box” in a way that’s going to help much.

However, there is a time and a place for it and I think one of Trumps problems was that he would sometimes do it at the mic.

Nobody claimed it was brilliance.

But looking at what something does and questioning it's effectiveness in another application is something people do all the time in an ideation type activity.

Most people probably had never thought of it.

Because he did.

But looking at what something does and questioning it's effectiveness in another application is something people do all the time in an ideation type activity.

Seems like you’re trying to put a pretty face on it.

Almost as if it’s something that should be admired.

There's a difference between asking if we could do something and saying we should do it, a difference that poisoned people. And yes, it was a dumb question, but he didn't tell anyone to do it.

Funny. Biden didn't tell the illegal aliens to come to America. But you blame Biden when they arrived.

Why not the same for Trump suggesting people inject disinfectant?

Because he did.

A pretty face on ideation. I am part of that process on almost a daily basis.

That Trump does not know how to manage his "brainstorming" is his problem. And I see that as the problem.

If he does this in private as part of a Q&A, he's fine.

To do it in public is to misunderstand that over 50% of the population is looking for a reason to crucify you. Why hand them the hammer and nails.

At least I am willing to see it for what I think (and am 9%% sure) it is.

His comments came after William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, presented a study that found sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces.

Trump remarked on the effectiveness of those methods and wondered if they could help address infections in the human body.

Trump shows what a moron he truly is

Disinfectants work on toilets, maybe we can inject them and they will do the same

Clearly brainstorming isn't in your vocabulary.

Nevertheless.....it was a lefty in AZ (from what I recall) who was crazy enough to try it.
I seem to remember that was Hydrochloraquin meant to clean an aquarium.

Another dumb cure suggested by Trump

Someone already flashed up the so-called fact check on the first idea which was shown to be false.

So you move on.

I don't put people on ignore, but it is clear you are to be ignored.

You have no interest in truth.
A troll is going to ignore me?

Breaks my heart

That Trump does not know how to manage his "brainstorming" is his problem. And I see that as the problem.

What Trump says in a “brainstorm” says a lot about the brain doing the storming

Because he did.

Ideation is a natural process and one that should be respected and practicied.

I think that is what you are seeing here (but I could be wrong).

Pretty face is simply saying that the way this has blown up makes no sense to me at all.

Trump should not be ideating in the mic when over half the country will burn him for it.

That is is his mistake.

There's a difference between asking if we could do something and saying we should do it, a difference that poisoned people. And yes, it was a dumb question, but he didn't tell anyone to do it.

Funny. Biden didn't tell the illegal aliens to come to America. But you blame Biden when they arrived.

Why not the same for Trump suggesting people inject disinfectant?
Biden did say that. Why do you lie?

“I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border — all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard" ~ Joe Biden

It was the dumbest question I’ve ever heard a US president ask.

So I guess no one said to actually do it.

(on a side note, doesn’t asking if we could do it also imply we should? I mean, if he didn’t think it should be done, why would he ask in the first place?)
Not to split hairs here, yes it was a very dumb question. Don't you think, though, that knowing a significant percentage of people don't bother to read more than a headline, it would be prudent for the media to NOT claim TRUMP! said something he didn't, namely people should inject or drink bleach? That's the point. Words mean things and apparently some people were also dumb and poisoned themselves based on a lie designed to mock the president, not inform the public.

Forum List

Back