NY AG identifies multple misleading statements in trump org financial records

How do you know? Nothing being investigated on Trump were ‘criminal’ until he became President and triggered you.
There were a lot of investigations done by reporters in NY and Florida, especially when he bought Mar a Lago in 1985.
Trump got a pass for decades for undervaluing his properties when it came to taxes.
Trump overvalued his properties when it came to loans.
Then there are bogus insurance claims.
Not paying contractors.
Lying to investors of his properties.

Being the president really put his grifting in the spotlight but has been going on for decades, that's why he never released his tax or financial records.

It was your dear leader who signed a "tremendous" trade deal with China, increasing trade by $200 billion.
Instead of finding new trading partners, he gave farmers $48 billion in taxpayer $$$ because of his US tariffs, he thought China was paying for.

Had Donald Jr been bribed by Burisma you would call for the death penalty. The Bidens are crooks who sold their office and soul to the CCP

Had Donald Jr been bribed by Burisma you would call for the death penalty. The Bidens are crooks who sold their office and soul to the CCP
Really?
Too bad you can't prove it?

Just RW talking points to counter Trump's call to the Ukraine president.
Right out of the Russian playbook.
Accuse others of what you committed.

Trump is the useless idiot who sold his office to China.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Drop US sanctions against a Chinese company who did business with N. Korea and Iran, get a $1 billion check...............................For me.

There were a lot of investigations done by reporters in NY and Florida, especially when he bought Mar a Lago in 1985.
Trump got a pass for decades for undervaluing his properties when it came to taxes.
Trump overvalued his properties when it came to loans.
Then there are bogus insurance claims.
Not paying contractors.
Lying to investors of his properties.

Being the president really put his grifting in the spotlight but has been going on for decades, that's why he never released his tax or financial records.
You mean when he was the toast of Democrats, with his deep pockets, all the while donating to dems…No, you wanted him to run in 2016 because you (progs) thought it would be a joke. That he would be destroyed by a seasoned politician in Hillary, and he embarrassed the lot of you…And that pushed you over the edge…You’ve been irrational since, and this is fools gold…

You mean when he was the toast of Democrats, with his deep pockets
The grifter never had his own deep pockets, he used others' deep pockets, including his daddy's $450 million inheritance.....................and squandered that.
, all the while donating to dems…No, you wanted him to run in 2016 because you (progs) thought it would be a joke. That he would be destroyed by a seasoned politician in Hillary, and he embarrassed the lot of you…And that pushed you over the edge…You’ve been irrational since, and this is fools gold…
Clinton- 65,844,610 votes.
Trump- 62,979,636 votes.

The orange retard was the embarrassment.

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016

On Saturday, President Donald Trump excoriated the media for — in his view — massively understating the size of his inaugural crowds. “I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field,” Trump said at a speech Saturday afternoon at the CIA. “I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people.”

The unnamed television network, he noted, estimated a turnout of 250,000 people — a figure he argued was way too low.

“Now, that's not bad. But it's a lie,” he said. “We had 250,000 people literally around in the little ball we constructed.” In other words, 250,000 people had been given tickets to the swearing-in ceremony.

“The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” Trump claimed.

Trump has been an embarrassment ever since.

The grifter never had his own deep pockets, he used others' deep pockets, including his daddy's $450 million inheritance.....................and squandered that.

Clinton- 65,844,610 votes.
Trump- 62,979,636 votes.

The orange retard was the embarrassment.

In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016

On Saturday, President Donald Trump excoriated the media for — in his view — massively understating the size of his inaugural crowds. “I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field,” Trump said at a speech Saturday afternoon at the CIA. “I'm like, wait a minute. I made a speech. I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, million and a half people.”

The unnamed television network, he noted, estimated a turnout of 250,000 people — a figure he argued was way too low.

“Now, that's not bad. But it's a lie,” he said. “We had 250,000 people literally around in the little ball we constructed.” In other words, 250,000 people had been given tickets to the swearing-in ceremony.

“The rest of the 20-block area, all the way back to the Washington monument was packed,” Trump claimed.

Trump has been an embarrassment ever since.
That’s what I mean right there…his win broke you.

Forum List

Back