NY AG identifies multple misleading statements in trump org financial records

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
How long will this Kabuki dance go on? If she has the goods, then bring on the indictment. Otherwise STFU!

If there was a single, actual LIE, she would have trumpeted it to the Press already. She has squat.
for jim it will go on until he is in the grave.....the guy has a perpetual hard on over this....

trump lied? I am shocked!
Keep trying, spunky.

Or better yet, get up, take a shower and go out and get a job.

More like the AG has been taking this long to manufacture shit.

The former NY governor might be responsible for the deaths of about 10,000 elderly residents because of an illegal executive order that forced nursing homes to accept infected patients. Meanwhile the crooked NY judicial system spends their time trying to find a glitch in the gigantic tax records and leaking faked stories to the media about the guy who took the personal and financial risks and renovated New York City. Shame.

The TDS vaccine is available now Dimmer.....another jab would do you good.

Liberals are dropping like flies in the Blue cesspools as their beloved Leftist Judges and Mayors defund the Police and release violent criminals back into liberal neighborhoods.

Have any of the rabid Leftists here fell victim yet? Any of them missing? Won't be long.
Right now a liberal judge is preparing paperwork to release this fine man back into society....so we may yet lose one of our beloved America hating narcissistic, regressive, marxist members yet today. Gosh I hope they will be ok.

ManhuntOver_DeathToLiberals.jpg

UCLA...hmmmm...I wonder if she was at any recent Trump rallies ???

Joe Biden and the Marxist Left......
Making America A War Zone Again

MakingAmericaSafeAgain2.jpg

Liberals are dropping like flies in the Blue cesspools as their beloved Leftist Judges and Mayors defund the Police and release violent criminals back into liberal neighborhoods.

Have any of the rabid Leftists here fell victim yet? Any of them missing? Won't be long.
Right now a liberal judge is preparing paperwork to release this fine man back into society....so we may yet lose one of our beloved America hating narcissistic, regressive, marxist members yet today. Gosh I hope they will be ok.

View attachment 590154
UCLA...hmmmm...I wonder if she was at any recent Trump rallies ???

Joe Biden and the Marxist Left......
Making America A War Zone Again

View attachment 590153
The district attorney might let him go yet.

Meanwhile, Andrew Cuomo murdered 15,000 old people and the state let him off scot-free.

How many times has the news reported that Trump is finally going down?

Don’t count on it yet.

Trump built things and met a payroll and gave good jobs to people. Brandon spent 60 years living off taxpayers as a career politician. Somehow the world is upside down when they hate Trump and love the parasite in the W.H. and his crooked junkie son.
“Brandon” as you call him supplemented his income and his families income by selling his influence to the highest bidders.

That’s how China will take over our nation without firing a shot. They will just buy all of our politicians and corporations and make all of our medicines and other important items. Then they will threaten to cut us off and we will surrender.

Our great experiment in a constitutional republic will be a total failure due to the greed of the people we elected to represent us and the short sightedness of our big multinational corporations.

“Brandon” as you call him supplemented his income and his families income by selling his influence to the highest bidders.

That’s how China will take over our nation without firing a shot. They will just buy all of our politicians and corporations and make all of our medicines and other important items. Then they will threaten to cut us off and we will surrender.

Our great experiment in a constitutional republic will be a total failure due to the greed of the people we elected to represent us and the short sightedness of our big multinational corporations.

It was your dear leader who signed a "tremendous" trade deal with China, increasing trade by $200 billion.
Instead of finding new trading partners, he gave farmers $48 billion in taxpayer $$$ because of his US tariffs, he thought China was paying for.

Give an authoritarian enough time and they’ll find something to go after…

Shall we delve as deeply into every business in America?

How about Bezos? Nah, he supports the right causes…How about Zucker….Nah, he’s an ally….

It was your dear leader who signed a "tremendous" trade deal with China, increasing trade by $200 billion.
Instead of finding new trading partners, he gave farmers $48 billion in taxpayer $$$ because of his US tariffs, he thought China was paying for.
If we found new trading partners and locked in new deals, what would we have to offer China if they came back to the table? Do you folks think beyond the moment? Agriculture products are fairly static and based on growing seasons. You can't just make more on demand.

Forum List

Back