Nurses tell of "aborted" babies being born alive.

O.R.I.O.N

Rookie
Jan 31, 2014
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

How can that not bring tears to your eyes?

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This baby is alive!?: the heartbreaking story of Baby Hope
LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?That?s not a baby. That?s an abortion!?: clinic workers describe babies born alive

LifeSiteNews Mobile | ?This is so hard. Oh, God, it?s so hard!?: nurses tell of aborted babies born alive

We had one saline [type of abortion] born alive. I raced to the nursery with it and put it in an incubator. I called the pediatrician to come right down, and he refused. He said, “That’s not a baby. That’s an abortion. (1)

It's also sad that so-called "pro lifers" don't give a shit about the well being of kids once they're born. Pro-lifers should be called "Pro-birthers" because they only care about a child being born, not it's actual life.

It's also sad that so-called "pro lifers" don't give a shit about the well being of kids once they're born. Pro-lifers should be called "Pro-birthers" because they only care about a child being born, not it's actual life.
Is that how you justify murder? Blame somebody else for not taking YOUR responsibility?

Is that how you justify murder? Blame somebody else for not taking YOUR responsibility?

Murder? If you can't make your point without going to the extreme, what does that say about your point?

Lol. Such a rehashed lie. Youll continue to march it on proudly.

Murder? If you can't make your point without going to the extreme, what does that say about your point?
What do you call it when someone dismembers another person, causing their death?

• Banned

Very few think that way.

Then prove it a lie. Including that the nurses they told their stories are lying...come on spit it out.

Very few think that way.

Then prove it a lie. Including that the nurses they told their stories are lying...come on spit it out.

I was referring to RDDs comment on pro life people who supposedly quit caring after birth. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Kindly link to the post where you advocate welfare programs for needy kids.

What do you call it when someone dismembers another person, causing their death?

Ahh I see. You seem to think an unviable fetus is a person. Your bad.

Wow, I had no idea that a govt program prerequisite was in order to justify the love of children.

Does this look like a "nonviable" fetus to you, asshole?

I Am a Survivor of Abortion, Here is My Story | LifeNews.com

Wow, I had no idea that a govt program prerequisite was in order to justify the love of children.

Just like I suspected. Nothing from you...all hot air.

Embrace who you are. "Pro Birth", not pro life. That's total BS.

Absolutely not but you will never be able to comprehend. Your mind is stuck with govt worship.

Does this look like a "nonviable" fetus to you, asshole?

I Am a Survivor of Abortion, Here is My Story | LifeNews.com

Nope. That's a person. Where is the confusion? You do realize at one point, she was a non-viable fetus, right?
I understand that disgusting people like you considered her less than human when she was being aborted.

Just like I suspected. Nothing from you...all hot air.

Embrace who you are. "Pro Birth", not pro life. That's total BS.
Embrace who YOU are. "Pro Infanticide", not pro choice.

Infanticide can only happen to infants. A fetus is not an infant. You see, when you don't understand the definition of words you use, it's hard to take you seriously.

Forum List

Back