New video powerfully illustrates the 56 million U.S. abortion deaths since Roe

Good video which dramatically contrasts our war dead with our abortion clinic dead.

Perhaps a statue of a fetus in front of each abortion clinic the way we place statues of soldiers on town greens?

Good Lord... that's 56 million less mouths to feed on food stamps which you Conservatives will surely agree is a good thing. Get over it. We are nearing over population anyways. We don't need to follow China's staggering population count.
No, we need to follow their practice of slaughtering babies. Oh, that's right, we already DO. Never mind.

Good Lord... that's 56 million less mouths to feed on food stamps which you Conservatives will surely agree is a good thing. Get over it. We are nearing over population anyways. We don't need to follow China's staggering population count.
No, we need to follow their practice of slaughtering babies. Oh, that's right, we already DO. Never mind.

That's better.

Pro-life Christian Republicans would not support paying for those 56 million aborted fetuses' education, health care, job training, etc., if they had been born.

What is the Republican alternative to abortion?

Pro-life Christian Republicans would not support paying for those 56 million aborted fetuses' education, health care, job training, etc., if they had been born.

How about sterilization for those who can't appreciate human life?

• Banned

Bullshit. We are no where near overpopulated. Many states have more than enough room and people die off every single day. It really is too bad the mothers of baby murdering advocates didn't choose the better route for us all.

I am not a republican no christian but I do think EVERY PERSON deserves free education and healthcare and job training. So try again asshole. As usual the baby murdering advocates have an excuse for everything...truly mental illness is taking over this nation.

To bad obama's mother did not think about abortion like he does. She shouldn't of been burdened with a child.

Last edited:

You freely admit the left wing options are to force society to choose between two threats: "Pay for my kid or I will kill it."

Contrast that with the right wing position: "Use birth control or take care of the precious consequence which results from your choice."

It is fascinating you think the right wing position is the morally reprehensible one. My, how far we have fallen!

As for alternatives, I can tell you what my suggestions are. First, nearly half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during the sexual act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another fifth are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So one major solution should be to get society to use birth control more consistently and regularly. This approach would so radically reduce the rate of abortion that abortions would then become far less socially acceptable final solutions for our minorities.

Last edited:
If you ever wondered how the good people of Germany ever tolerated the Holocaust look no further than the media. If the government funds atrocities and the media ignores it or supports it the atrocities will become part of society. When Ike's Soldiers liberated Concentration Camps in Germany he forced every civilian in nearby towns to view the carnage and most were shocked. Maybe in the afterlife liberals will be forced to view the carnage of abortion.

How about sterilization for those who can't appreciate human life?

Sig Heil.

Its SEIG HEIL twit. Oh and it means Heil Victory in German. Such a moron.

Hummmm..... It is easy to see why the right is against abortion. If abortion were not allowed more babies would be born into poverty. As we cannot provide jobs for all those who need them now many of those who were not aborted would have few choices in life. This would drive many of them to grasp at one of the few choices available to them, THE MILITARY. In other words, by ending abortion it provides a steady stream of poor people into the military where they can be sent to the slaughter.
You see, the Military/Industrial Complex (MIC) knows that it needs bodies to fight wars. It also knows that a draft is unworkable. The protests and marches during the Vietnamese war proved that. However, a volunteer army eliminates that problem. So, by stopping abortion the MIC is, in effect, farming poor Americans who can be shipped off to war for the glory of America and the profit of the MIC. Think of the MIC as the Tyson of the war effort.

Forum List

Back