Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.
The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked

If If If.. GFY shill. No way to spin this. Are you not outraged at what has been going on? Or are you that fucking partisan?

I'm more of the American type that says no one should be above the law.

Swing them motherfuckers. That's my opinion.

I wouldn't care if it was the head of the GOP, wrong is wrong.

could you conceivably be more full of shit?

lol

:bannedsmileee:

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.

If If If.. GFY shill. No way to spin this. Are you not outraged at what has been going on? Or are you that fucking partisan?

lol

Only if my name was del or I got reincarnated as a colon. :funnyface:

colon would be a step up for you, fitnah

As I do not know, so I have to ask: What's the step down from the colon?

I'm sure you're knowledgeble on this subject. :)

I’m going to send you out on a limb here and see if you chop it off.

Is it better for the Dems if the warrant was issued because of lower level lies? Or is it better they told the truth and the FISA court approved it anyway?

I’m trying to think which one is better for the dems. Corruption at this agency? Or the other one? No chance it gets back to Trump so which would you prefer?

lol

For Del the colon is considered a necklace.

Is it better for the Dems if the warrant was issued because of lower level lies? Or is it better they told the truth and the FISA court approved it anyway?

I’m trying to think which one is better for the dems. Corruption at this agency? Or the other one? No chance it gets back to Trump so which would you prefer?

IOW, there is no non-corrupt or "good side" to what was done. I get it.

The main problem is that some were in a government agency, IMO.

lol

For Del the colon is considered a necklace.

Intanetz Winnah! :iyfyus.jpg:

STAY tuned, Trump Cultists.....the real fun hasn't yet started....

Name the officials.

IOW, there is no non-corrupt or "good side" to what was done. I get it.

The main problem is that some were in a government agency, IMO.

Cliff Notes version.... It has been demonstrated that the FISC was deliberately mislead by the FBI who knowingly utilized contrived and debunked data, paid for by the Clinton Campaign (Steel Dossier). To my knowledge, the FISC judge has not been shown to be tainted. I submit that there is a single guilty party, in your above scenario... that is....

Last edited:

I trust your judgement on a KO for Nunes as much as I trust your political predictions.

"Best" scenario for Trump is 264, to Clinton's 272.....Trump can win 30 states and STILL lose......Look at an EC map and even you can figure it out.

Actually, smarter conservatives have long concluded that Trump will lose based on the electoral college votes......It won't be a landslide like previously assumed, but a win nonetheless for Hillary.

Start thinking of a new screen name for Nov. 9th.....LOL

Another turd post by the failure known as Nat.

Not disclosed... Hillary and the DNC paid for a document that was sourced from Russian intelligence and then used in the application process.

Knowing the OP we probably shouldn't have made the effort to respond....

Read the Memo. Just read the darn thing. Have you read it Nat? I read it

Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post

Got to love the Washington compost and their fake sources...
I'm wondering if these 'officials familiar with the matter' work at the Starbucks where the WAPO anti-Trump team gets their morning Latte.

Mr. C....No doubt he is a dumb ass, but kicking him around kills some time. No matter how long I go between posts, I am certain of one thing when I log in, Nat will post some crap and it will be wrong.

Name the officials.

Tooth fairy, Easter bunny, Santa Claus, and some leprechaun.

Forum List

Back