Number One Travel Holiday

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
This is the number one travel holiday of the year this week...

Get ready for congested roads and long lines at the pump just to hang out with the annoying family members...

It's going to be a great week!

Got any great dry turkey stories?

Got any great dry turkey stories?

I've got a story about a couple of old dry turkeys,.. it's called the 2020 election.

rs_1024x759-210114162734-1024-joe-biden-kamala-harris-3.jpg

I was thinking about the family reliquary and the ornaments it holds...
For decorating the tree I hunted and killed.

The last time my wife and I flew in a domestic airline was ten years ago and it was relatively easy. I'm looking forward to visiting the kids in Arizona flying out of Dulles but it looks like airports have regressed into something out of a bad Hollywood zombie movie with faceless and humorless robots dictating policy and regulations (at the point of a gun). Orwell came closer than he thought.

But on a serious note, I don't have to travel that far for my Thanksgiving dinner. Probably about an hour or so.

But on a serious note, I don't have to travel that far for my Thanksgiving dinner. Probably about an hour or so.
I got a 90 minute drive to begin working on getting the meal ready...then get it all cooked and cleaned up and then another 90 minute drive home. I'll be exhausted by the time the day is over...and trying not to remember how my mother voiced her hatred of my cooking the whole time. (I am a recovered 4-star chef and she is nuts)

All I know is I can't wait and I absolutely LOVE this song! However, I'm going to trade the cranberry sauce for Jell-O. :D Also, I can't wait for my virtual Thanksgiving Day celebration either. :)

I do wonder how many people on this thread can make it all day on Thanksgiving without talking about politics.

Forum List

Back