NRA Files for Bankruptcy

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I guess their hands are cold and dead now...

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters
Good then they can get back in the black....

We have 5 gun stores in my town all have waiting lists to get in...
You must live in a really fucked up town. I can get into any of the gun stores in my area without a waiting list.
I've never heard of having to have an appointment to buy a firearm..
Right? I live in CA and they are probably the most strict in the US.
Hell, you can buy firearms all over around here even when you go eat at a restaurant they have file cards on poster boards with ads..

A page out of Trump's playbook so they can stiff the folks they owe money to.

Great! The NRA deserves a far better home base than NY.

Forum List

Back