NRA claims ‘massive Obama conspiracy’ not to ban guns

Heaven fuking forbid that gun control of any sort be discussed.

But go ahead and name the gun control legislation proposed and passed by the Obama admin.
(here is a hint; there isn't any. But that is the plan. No gun control plan is the plan to take away your guns.) Very clever of them. But you all are on to them now.

ANd did you know that they track the gun nuts on the web. And it will be your house they show up at first. I will watch the news to see the shoot out. Should be one way to thin the ranks of the obsessed and deranged gun nuts of the Rethug party.

And I hate to tell you but the Attorney General is the AG for all Americans. Not just the gun nuts.

Actually, they will use the NRA membership lists to find where the guns are

Since Fast and Furious didn't work they will confiscate NRA member and contributor files to start gun confiscation. Obama is tricky that way

Last edited:

But go ahead and name the gun control legislation proposed and passed by the Obama admin.
(here is a hint; there isn't any. But that is the plan. No gun control plan is the plan to take away your guns.) Very clever of them. But you all are on to them now.

ANd did you know that they track the gun nuts on the web. And it will be your house they show up at first. I will watch the news to see the shoot out. Should be one way to thin the ranks of the obsessed and deranged gun nuts of the Rethug party.

And I hate to tell you but the Attorney General is the AG for all Americans. Not just the gun nuts.

Since Fast and Furious didn't work they will confiscate NRA member and contributor files to start gun confiscation. Obama is tricky that way

real cute, laugh and make stupid jokes if you want..but a lot of people in the country aren't in denial or as shallow as some of you..no matter

Last edited:
NRA claims ‘massive Obama conspiracy’ not to ban guns*|*Raw Replay

You just can’t please some people.

In the eyes of National Rifle Association (NRA) executive vice president Wayne LaPierre, President Barack Obama’s decision not to pursue gun control legislation is a “massive conspiracy,” and just another reason not to give him a second term.

“[The Obama campaign] will say gun owners — they’ll say they left them alone,” LaPierre told an audience at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Friday. “In public, he’ll remind us that he’s put off calls from his party to renew the Clinton [assault weapons] ban, he hasn’t pushed for new gun control laws… The president will offer the Second Amendment lip service and hit the campaign trail saying he’s actually been good for the Second Amendment.”

“But it’s a big fat stinking lie!” the NRA leader exclaimed. “It’s all part of a massive Obama conspiracy to deceive voters and destroy the Second Amendment in our country.”

“Obama himself is no fool. So when he got elected, they concocted a scheme to stay away from the gun issue, lull gun owners to sleep and play us for fools in 2012. Well, gun owners are not fools and we are not fooled,” La Pierre declared.

<more>

thats because they will try to ban the Ammo......

well, what did he say that was wrong?

A lot of people felt that way, that's why gun sales went through the roof when Obama was elected..And then of course we have HOLDER who wanted to brainwash people against guns..You people really believe that A LOT of people didn't see what Obama was about, but his actions from his past spoke loud and clear..

Posts like this leave me chuckling and shaking my head.

It really is true that the rw's are dittoheads. No thought. Just blindly nodding their heads up and down and the unshakable belief that the FACT that President Obama has not do "it" means there's a conspiracy for him to do "it".

I'd bet the other rw posts will be pretty much the same. :cuckoo:

Well, let's see if I have this right. President Obama has not tried to pass any gun laws at all, which means that he intends to take away all of your guns? Perhaps had he proposed some gun laws, then that would mean he does not intend to take away any of your guns? This logic seems a bit confusing.

A lot of people felt that way, that's why gun sales went through the roof when Obama was elected..And then of course we have HOLDER who wanted to brainwash people against guns..You people really believe that A LOT of people didn't see what Obama was about, but his actions from his past spoke loud and clear..

A bunch of phantom fears is proof only of paranoia, The gun control lobby is dead and the NRA existed only to counter them, what use are they anymore. There is no secret plan to ban guns, too many liberals own them and are just as attached to them as anyone.

bullshit, the gun control lobby is not dead..and this thread was about Obama..but carry on

just like all the BS over when the president was elected and repugs were like chickens with thier heads cut off were yelling about how Obama was going to outlaw guns and people stockpiled. The guns and ammo selling people had a field day with those idiots money.

Last edited:

real cute, laugh and make stupid jokes if you want..but a lot of people in the country aren't in denial or as shallow as some of you..no matter

That damn Obama wants nothing more than to take your guns.

Bastard

I had read somewhere that the ATF wanted to limit shotguns sales. But that's not Obama's fault, he doesn't work for the ATF.

If the NRA does not make sure that I can own a rocket launcher, a fully automatic machine gun, and a tank, then what fuking good are they?

But this ultra clever ploy of no gun legislation as a means of taking our guns away, is PROOF POSITIVE that every fuking right winger gun nut in the country is crazy.

But shit, we already knew that.

And after how many billions of dollars and thousands of live lost, when do you think that we will get the idea that the War on Drugs may be a losing proposition?

It is this stupid "war" that we can't win that brings about idiot ideas of gun walking. Desperate to show some sort of positive result, you get shit like this.

And you rethugs love the war on drugs. And you love your guns. what is the problem? People get killed in a war. But you knew that. Look at Iraq.

See, La Pierre succeeds in selling bullshit.
What it really means is that, Steffy is a notorious RW dunce and dupe, who has NO interest whatsoever in finding ANYTHING good about Obama.

According to her and her ilk, whatever he's for...they're against it.

There are many, many, many radical RWers just like her...unfortunately.

:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:
head-in-the-sand1.jpeg

And after how many billions of dollars and thousands of live lost, when do you think that we will get the idea that the War on Drugs may be a losing proposition?

It is this stupid "war" that we can't win that brings about idiot ideas of gun walking. Desperate to show some sort of positive result, you get shit like this.

And you rethugs love the war on drugs. And you love your guns. what is the problem? People get killed in a war. But you knew that. Look at Iraq.

I was holder and obama who started this even after they knew that such programs that have been used before did not work

Well, let's see if I have this right. President Obama has not tried to pass any gun laws at all, which means that he intends to take away all of your guns? Perhaps had he proposed some gun laws, then that would mean he does not intend to take away any of your guns? This logic seems a bit confusing.

Goes to show that the NRA knows there is a sucker born every minute.

Yep! The ATF sold guns to Honduran criminals under "Operation Castaway" but that wasn't Obama, that was the ATF.

When are the Repugs gonna' get it through their heads that OBAMA DOESN"T WORK FOR THE ATF?

Yep! The ATF sold guns to Honduran criminals under "Operation Castaway" but that wasn't Obama, that was the ATF.

When are the Repugs gonna' get it through their heads that OBAMA DOESN"T WORK FOR THE ATF?

When are you going to get it through YOUR head that the ATF WORKS FOR OBAMA??

clam down mad is making a point and doing a damn good job.

Listen dumbass. Obama is the Chief Executive NOT the ATF head.

What's so f*ckin' hard to understand about that?

Go ahead and TRY make the connection between the ATF and Obama propeller head. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back