NPR Pravda

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
NPR propoganda.

So on the way into work I changed to NPR to see what Pravda they were pushing today.

Low and behold it was a Sad story about abortion. A woman needed an abortion from Texas near the border of Mexico, but because of the 6 week law she couldnt get one in Texas.

So the desperate woman had to drive across the country to Virginia to get an abortion.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Problem is that Roe versus Wade hasnt been overturned yet. Its a trigger law at 6 weeks and isnt an official law yet. And abortion is still Legal for now in Texad. California is closer.

Anyways. NPR are Lying Sacks and anyone who listens to then is getting their brains turned to mush.

NPR propoganda.

So on the way into work I changed to NPR to see what Pravda they were pushing today.

Low and behold it was a Sad story about abortion. A woman needed an abortion from Texas near the border of Mexico, but because of the 6 week law she couldnt get one in Texas.

So the desperate woman had to drive across the country to Virginia to get an abortion.

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Problem is that Roe versus Wade hasnt been overturned yet. Its a trigger law at 6 weeks and isnt an official law yet. And abortion is still Legal for now in Texad. California is closer.

Anyways. NPR are Lying Sacks and anyone who listens to then is getting their brains turned to mush.

Getting an abortion in Texas is not illegal but it isn't going to happen thanks to SB8.

Did NPR say it was "illegal"?
I said they were LYING..........The whole damned skit was a LIE..........

Roe v Wade is not overturned yet but they were preaching a law that isn't legal yet........Saying it forced the woman to travel.

To the uninformed they would believe this BS.

Yet you can't identify a lie.
I listened ............it was a complete lie.........because the law is not in effect........Roe v Wade has not yet been overturned.

Nope. Your post is a lie.
I listened ..................and it was complete BS........PRAVDA

Read up on SB8.
Why? Because Roe V Wade is still in effect...........

So it hasn't been triggered.............but they were saying she had to drive all the way to Virginia to get an abortion because of that law............lmao

It was a complete Pravda LIE SESSION.

I know they passed a 6 week law but it is a TRIGGER LAW.........
Nah... What it does is allow anyone to sue someone who is suspected of assisting a woman get an abortion. So that means if you are a doctor performing abortions in Texas, you can be sued for $10,000. If you drive the woman who got the abortion to the clinic...you could be sued as well.

This law is in effect as I write this.

This is why abortions do not happen in Texas.

NPR is correct...as per usual.

Nah... What it does is allow anyone to sue someone who is suspected of assisting a woman get an abortion. So that means if you are a doctor performing abortions in Texas, you can be sued for $10,000. If you drive the woman who got the abortion to the clinic...you could be sued as well.

This law is in effect as I write this.

This is why abortions do not happen in Texas.

NPR is correct...as per usual.
Yawn. It is a trigger law til Roe V Wade is overturned.

Your post is a Lie just like NPR.

Only when Roe v Wade is overturned is it Law.

Forum List

Back