Now we know why it's been hard to corroborate the raped 10 year old girl story. An illegal immigrant is the rapist!!!!!

Yeah, here's what's going to happen. When you guys get control of Congress, people will realize that Biden is the only thing standing between them and the crazy they want to unleash on this country... watch his popularity go up after that.

Just like it did with Clinton and Obama.

We've already seen the crazy that Clinton, Obama, and Biden have unleashed on the country.

Just how mentally fucked-up do you have to be to think that any of that is an improvement over the very worst that you've ever falsely accused Republicans of supporting?

how many children do illegal immigrants have to rape before xiden and the dems start taking this seriously?

What makes you think that they give a shit about children's being raped?

That's the side that supports murdering children in cold blood via abortion, at the rate of thousands per day. Also the side that supports the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile grooming of young children.

We've already seen the crazy that Clinton, Obama, and Biden have unleashed on the country.

Just how mentally fucked-up do you have to be to think that any of that is an improvement over the very worst that you've ever falsely accused Republicans of supporting?

Really, I would LOVE to have my life under Bill Clinton back. But at the time, I was one of you wingnuts who thought a president lying about a blow job was the worst thing ever.

Then Bush came along, and I found out perpetual war, major recessions and inept government that allows cities to get wiped off the map were much, much worse.

Then Obama fixed everything Bush fucked up, and people like you screamed "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Then Trump gave us plagues, recessions and riots, and you cheered him on when he did it.

Now Biden is trying to fix all the problems... and you'll be unhappy with him when he does.

Weren't you the ones who claimed that this never happened?

We are always going to have undocumented immigrants as long as we have crappy jobs Americans don't want to do.

Yeah, here's what's going to happen. When you guys get control of Congress, people will realize that Biden is the only thing standing between them and the crazy they want to unleash on this country... watch his popularity go up after that.

Just like it did with Clinton and Obama.
1) the AG of the State said there was no report of it happening.
2) i am not sure why that’s a good excuse not to enforce immigrant laws. Actually a rather lazy responses and excuse

Can you provide the data showing how long he has been in the country and how he arrived here?

I am down this this part
Ole Gator does not trust his own lib media

Its reported that this future democrat voter was arrested for raping the girl

To cover his embarrassment that one of his pet minorities has done wrong Gater wants the critics of open borders to play Go Fetch

Really, I would LOVE to have my life under Bill Clinton back. But at the time, I was one of you wingnuts who thought a president lying about a blow job was the worst thing ever.

Then Bush came along, and I found out perpetual war, major recessions and inept government that allows cities to get wiped off the map were much, much worse.

Then Obama fixed everything Bush fucked up, and people like you screamed "OH MY GOD, THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE!"

Then Trump gave us plagues, recessions and riots, and you cheered him on when he did it.

Now Biden is trying to fix all the problems... and you'll be unhappy with him when he does.

If you thought that lying about a blowjob is the worst thing that Clinton did as President, then you are severely deluded. But then the rest of your post confirms that as well, but doesn't tell us anything that everyone who has paid any attention to you doesn't already know.

nah nobody says that about me…i think you might be projecting again…is that what master joe says to you when he catches you in the big house?
Idiot I showed where white, conservative posters on this forum have posted about how this country would be better if black folks weren't here or shouldn't be here, but you are so scared to say anything that might anger these whites.

Idiot I showed where white, conservative posters on this forum have posted about how this country would be better if black folks weren't here or shouldn't be here, but you are so scared to say anything that might anger these whites.
i don’t recall you providing such a link

but whoever those posted are, they are just as bad as your plantation boss joey xiden…they just aren’t in positions of power like he is, that created actual racist laws that hurt minorities like your plantation. boss did

This is beyond sickening!

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Allegedly Raping Ten-Year-Old Ohio Girl at Center of Viral Abortion Story​

qjajjajaajajajajaja.jpeg

i don’t recall you providing such a link

but whoever those posted are, they are just as bad as your plantation boss joey xiden…they just aren’t in positions of power like he is, that created actual racist laws that hurt minorities like your plantation. boss did
Is that why the Fed Gov't sued your savior 🤔, because he wouldn't rent your black ass an apartment. I can't believe you are ok with him calling black women bitches.

Illegal Immigrant Arrested for Allegedly Raping Ten-Year-Old Ohio Girl at Center of Viral Abortion Story​

Nah it just took them that long to find a patsy who would cop to it for the money they offered. After the trial he'll be sent back to Mexico with a load of cash.

Is that why the Fed Gov't sued your savior 🤔, because he wouldn't rent your black ass an apartment. I can't believe you are ok with him calling black women bitches.
You blacks do it all the time. Call them hos too. Then abandon your kids.

Well when you let people flood into your country youre not going to get people who are decent, moral, upstanding, educated and have good intentions and want to confirm to your society. Maybe 2% will, but the others are going to be varying degrees of garbage you don't.

People who go through immigration to become citizens, speak the language, understand America's basic principles and had to work to be here are welcome. Everyone else can fuck off back to their own country.

actually he was renting minorities apartments…the suit never went anywhere…it was a new law that was being challenged under. He was never found to have violated it.

meanwhile, joey xiden fears being around you cause he doesn’t want to be in a “racial jungle”

Nah it just took them that long to find a patsy who would cop to it for the money they offered. After the trial he'll be sent back to Mexico with a load of cash.

If he even goes to trial. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy is quietly released somewhere in the middle of the night.

No, that's not the reason. The stats show that illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes. The reality here is how low you right wingers are by calling this little girl a liar. The fact is this story was true and the bullshit you guys read, watch and listen to is all factless crap.

actually he was renting minorities apartments…the suit never went anywhere…it was a new law that was being challenged under. He was never found to have violated it.

meanwhile, joey xiden fears being around you cause he doesn’t want to be in a “racial jungle”
Actually he was busted by the DOJ, paid a record settlement and was forced to comply with a consent decree.

No, that's not the reason. The stats show that illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes. The reality here is how low you right wingers are by calling this little girl a liar. The fact is this story was true and the bullshit you guys read, watch and listen to is all factless crap.
BS it isn't even tracked at the state level. Hell just asking if someone is illegal might land you in jail. Something like 40% of federal inmates are illegals.

Forum List

Back