Now this is Wisconsin weather....

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
`

Capture_128.jpg

As far as I know, I've never been in anything below 10 degrees F. And that was when I was cross country skiing. Wear warm clothing (no cotton) and keep moving, you'll feel fine. :biggrin:
`
I've lived up north here in Wisconsin for over 12 years now and this is nothing. After three weeks however, it starts to get boring. Keeping the vehicles running is the big challenge. Fortunately I have a heated, insulated shed for that. On the up side, dairy farmers like this weather. Prolonged cold under 0°F kills a lot of germs and bugs that affect cattle.

As far as I know, I've never been in anything below 10 degrees F. And that was when I was cross country skiing. Wear warm clothing (no cotton) and keep moving, you'll feel fine. :biggrin:
`
I've lived up north here in Wisconsin for over 12 years now and this is nothing. After three weeks however, it starts to get boring. Keeping the vehicles running is the big challenge. Fortunately I have a heated, insulated shed for that. On the up side, dairy farmers like this weather. Prolonged cold under 0°F kills a lot of germs and bugs that affect cattle.
I've read about you have to keep the car in the garage and heat the garage or put a heater under the engine.

`
How do the cattle feel about it (no pun intended :0)

Here in Michigan we call a long stretch of cold and otherwise inclement weather winter. Got about 8 or so inches of frozen global warming the past couple of days and looks like maybe another 3 to blow this morning, and Sr. Toro, warm and rested, eagerly awaits his rope pull.

Forum List

Back