Now the Coup That Didn't Happen Will Really Happen on 3/20 Or Maybe 4/15 Or Maybe a Randomly Selected Day Until The End of Time

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s the old playbook the Left love to use. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot. They all fabricated threats to create crises in order to crush freedoms.

It’s the old playbook the Left love to use. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot. They all fabricated threats to create crises in order to crush freedoms.

It was an attempted coup snookie. I can’t help it if your treasonous white supremacists always fail. But keep on lying.

It was an attempted coup snookie. I can’t help it if your treasonous white supremacists always fail. But keep on lying.
Yeah, they were going to vertake the us govt with zip ties and pelosis podium!
LOL @ u dumbfucks

Couple of dozen unarmed people was an attempted coup?
$17 Billion in ammo sales during the Obama Error, 9 billion rounds just last year because of Leftist actions.

You forgot to include Trump on your list but the chatter came from the extreme Right, QAnon.
Do tell! What crisis caused Trump to close DC!
How quickly they forget:

The Black Lives Matter demonstrators crowd outside the White House on 1 June was a block away from the building and made no attempt to breach its security. It was a mostly Black crowd, and it was charged by a force made up of Washington police, US Park police, over 5,000 national guard troops and federal agencies like the Bureau of Prisons. An army helicopter swooped low over the heads of the protesters. Teargas, batons and horses were used to clear a block so that Donald Trump could stage a photo op outside a church across the road. A national guard commander later admitted there had been “excessive use of force”.​

A Coup with no weapons? You're a bright one.....

I've heard that the next "plan" is for Patriots (like myself) to begin calling ourselves Minutemen and attacking Bunker Hill on the 4th of July....just in case the NSA, the NRO, The DIA or the FBI are watching this board..... :disbelief:

Well its the first non attempt I've ever seen. Did anyone see anyone attacking anything in DC yesterday?? I sure didn't.

You forgot to include Trump on your list but the chatter came from the extreme Right, QAnon.
There was no chatter. The communists just told you there was chatter.Qanon is the next Y2K hoax. Those arrested on Jan 6 are being released. The Proud Boys were charged with tresspassing and released a week ago. They need a new hoax.

Well its the first non attempt I've ever seen. Did anyone see anyone attacking anything in DC yesterday?? I sure didn't.
Legislators were attacking America.

The Dem legislators sure are. I sure hope we can survive four years of the Biden/Harris shit show.
The democrats don't think so. That's why Washington is an armed camp.

Well just shows how stupid they are. They don't need the NG in DC. I'm sure those poor folks would like to go home. The States where they came from should get them home.

What a waste of time and tax dollars. Thank the Dems.

Well this bullshit fake news made up lies fuckery was slated for 3/4...so let’s go with 4/5 or 5/6.

Forum List

Back