Now that we are OFFICIALLY in the BIDEN RECESSION, will Dems change the definition of “recession” (2 straight QTRs of GDP contraction)

Its obvious when Q2 is reported on Thursday, it will confirm we are in the Biden Recession.

Will Dems change the definition of the “R” word?
A definition is a definition. We are in a recession with two quarters of negative growth. I’m curious how you gauge the over all performance of the economy’s GDP under Biden prior to the last two quarters. Three quarters over 6%?!?! Got some spectacularly huge numbers especially when compared to trump. Thoughts??

1658846243533.png

A definition is a definition. We are in a recession with two quarters of negative growth. I’m curious how you gauge the over all performance of the economy’s GDP under Biden prior to the last two quarters. Three quarters over 6%?!?! Got some spectacularly huge numbers especially when compared to trump. Thoughts??

View attachment 674798
Coming out of an economy that was shut down WTF do you expect?

There are still fewer people employed than there were under Trump pre-Fauci Flu, Simp.

Recession is 2 quarters of GDP contraction, depression is 10% or higher contraction in subsequent quarters.

If Q3 is 10% or higher GDP contraction, we are in the BIDEN DEPRESSION.

WE HAVE BEEN IN THE BIDEN RECESSION FOR 26 DAYS.

Recession is 2 quarters of GDP contraction, depression is 10% or higher contraction in subsequent quarters.

If Q3 is 10% or higher GDP contraction, we are in the BIDEN DEPRESSION.

WE HAVE BEEN IN THE BIDEN RECESSION FOR 26 DAYS.
What’s it called when you have multiple quarters over 6%?? Do they have a name for that besides “better than Trump”

Its obvious when Q2 is reported on Thursday, it will confirm we are in the Biden Recession.

Biden/Dem recession, sky high inflation, skyrocketing gas and food prices, skyrocketing interest rates, out of control crime, millions of illegals pouring across our border, Biden/Dem tax increases on the poor and working class. What's not to like? #sarcasm

Can you answer my question now?
Can you explain why the Democrats are so fucking dishonest and unable to face the reality of them being a disaster for this country?

Trump handed Potatohead a recovering post pandemic economy complete with a vaccine and the incompetent sonofabitch blew it.

"Hey, lets destroy the country by running up the cost of energy to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos and flood trillions of printed dollars into the economy, what could possibly go wrong?"

Can you explain why the Democrats are so fucking dishonest and unable to face the reality of them being a disaster for this country?
No, I don’t speak for others. If you have a question about why I do or say something then feel free to ask.

Trump handed Potatohead a recovering post pandemic economy complete with a vaccine and the incompetent sonofabitch blew it.

"Hey, lets destroy the country by running up the cost of energy to kiss the ass of the Environmental Wackos and flood trillions of printed dollars into the economy, what could possibly go wrong?"
6 quarters of 6%+ GDP growth and record high stock market. Not too shabby

6 quarters of 6%+ GDP growth and record high stock market. Not too shabby
I count 3 from your chart. Tell us what Veggie Joe policies have us 6.3% growth in Q1 of '21 when he just came into office.

For that matter, tell us his policies that gave us over 6% in any quarter.

The Biden admin is literally redefining the word RECESSION.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lastword1:

A recession is not 2 QTRS of GDP contraction, it must include other things that cannot be quantified!

100%

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we are not in a recession. I know how much you wish our country was in one, but GDP growth is only one measure of whether or not we are in a recession.

Using just GDP as evidence of a recession is like using your body temperature as evidence you have cancer.

You see, one of the other measurements of a recession is rising unemployment. That's a big one.

And guess what?

Job growth is strong. Anyone who wants a job has one.

I'm sorry it upsets you our country is doing well.

I hope this helps.

Forum List

Back