Now that we are OFFICIALLY in the BIDEN RECESSION, will Dems change the definition of “recession” (2 straight QTRs of GDP contraction)

Its obvious when Q2 is reported on Thursday, it will confirm we are in the Biden Recession.

Will Demc change the definition of the “R” word?
There isn’t a recession. Our employment numbers are the best in decades. Inflation goes with high employment.

If you’re worried about prices, perhaps you should tell oil companies to stop price gauging.

Oh right. Treasonous trumpkins voted against anti prive gauging legislation.

Cause given that the Galapagos criminals have no policies other than give their rich donors what they want and pacify the christofasciats, I guess you’d like it if there were a recession.

Nice try

There isn’t a recession. Our employment numbers are the best in decades. Inflation goes with high employment.
If you’re worried about prices, perhaps you should tell oil companies to stop price gauging.
Cause given that the Galapagos criminals have no policies other than give their rich donors what they want and pacify the christofasciats, I guess you’d like it if there were a recession.
Nice try
1. By definition yes there is a recession, duh.
2. Prices? Tell stupid Joe to stop his "war on energy"
3. "anti prive gauging legislation." ??? Ever hear of "proof reading"?
4. "christofasciats," your spelling really sucks, you must be one of those "low-IQ" democrats.

Its obvious when Q2 is reported on Thursday, it will confirm we are in the Biden Recession.

Will Dems change the definition of the “R” word?
Yes, I was watching someone from the administration on a Sunday news program a couple of weeks ago and he was already doing that.

If it's a recession it's a pretty weird one. At this rate it would take quite a while to reverse the gains of the last couple of years. The fed is attempting a "soft landing". It remains to be seen if that happens but I seriously doubt we are in for another "great recession". Nothing unexpected is happening to make the bankers scared. It will be more like the old days where we have a little slowdown that most people will not really notice.

Democrats do not define when we are in a recession. The NBER does, and usually long after the recession is over.

Hope that helps.

The definition has been the same for 40 years; two consecutive quarters of net GDP decline.

This is what happens when your party only cares about J6 and killing babies.

Will the Biden recession become the Biden depression? I hope not. The cult wants a depression.

Nice try
The Rubber room is that way....

Forum List

Back