Now that Trump is in on the Coronavirus scam with the press, who are we to believe?

Yes Mack1958, it's weird that president Trump claimed the Virus hype was just a media and democratic hoax,
But now he's signing a 2 TRILLION dollar, Save the World from this virus bill, to keep people safe? Odd, hypocritical??
Yep, pretty obvious.

But point it out, and the Trumpsters do get cranky.
B-)

Busted!

You just agreed with someone claiming Trump called the virus a Hoax, so you are a lying ass Troll!

Trump never called the virus but instead calling assholes like you and the other poster a hoax for lying about what he actually said!

Actually, it appears Care4all said that Trump claimed the virus hype was a hoax. Isn't that a similar mistake to what you're saying about those who believe Trump called the virus a hoax?
Winner winner chicken dinner!

I said Drmocratic HYPE was a hoax.... in that post, but somehow the HYPE part was conveniently missed.

who is credible?

well let me answer the Q with a Q

when has the Gub'Mit ever helped anyone?

thiMk about it

~S~

The fact the TDS are on the offensive proves the Chinese Kung Flu is democrat talking point.

The Democratic and media HYPE that he was calling a hoax, was NOT HAVING ANY TEST KITS.

Not to mention, belittling the virus, the danger it poses, claiming miracles are going to happen, resulting in a lack of a sense of urgency among the population, which in turn results in a lack of change of behavior, which in turn results in an increase in infection rates.

But then, seeing Trumpletons like Bruce try their hand at nuance in interpretation is like seeing a toddler running around with scissors. Of course, by calling accurate media depictions of the danger this virus poses "a hoax", he insinuated the virus itself is a hoax. Not as a living thing, but as a thing in a societal context.

That said, reversing himself, calling an emergency, no longer blithely undercutting his experts, is a good thing, and even Trump should be allowed to learn, at the end of March, what should have been clear to him in mid-January, when his own intelligence community warned him against the impending peril. Trumpletons are by definition stupid, since disrespecting facts and not learning is a prerequisite for being one. Calling them out for not insisting that Trump not learn anything the job, and for failing to stick with his ignorance of a week ago, is just stupid.

Last edited:
who is credible?

thiMk about it

~S~

ThiMking about it, I find, you still being alive, and not experiencing living conditions comparable to those existing in Somalia, should give you a hint. Why doesn't it?

who is credible?

thiMk about it

~S~

ThiMking about it, I find, you still being alive, and not experiencing living conditions comparable to those existing in Somalia, should give you a hint. Why doesn't it?

And you want to give credit to governance?

Sorry, not buying that Olde one

Wake me up when the feds start fearing 'we the people' , who built this nation 'k

~S~

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
This is blatant fake news:

This is true news:

A Florida man diagnosed with coronavirus claims he was saved from certain death by an anti-malaria drug touted as a possible treatment by President Trump.

After more than a week, doctors told him there was nothing more they could do and, on Friday evening, Giardinieri said goodbye to his wife and three children.

“I was at the point where I was barely able to speak and breathing was very challenging,” Giardinieri said. “I really thought my end was there.”

Then a friend sent him a recent article about hydroxychloroquine, a prescription drug that’s been used to treat malaria for decades and auto-immune diseases like lupus.

Is Mac on the side of fake or true? On the side of death or cure?

There is no cure, why do you keep parroting the lies?

I wonder who got to Trump! And Pence!

They're up there every day, holding press conferences, asking for trillions, calling it an emergency, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this thing.

No doubt Trump supporters are furious at the man for whom they voted for throwing in with the media on this.

What happened? And surely Trump supporters aren't going to support him now that he's playing along with the lamestream media!

All they know is that if Trump says it, then it has to be true. The idea that Trump would lie or even make a mistake is beyond their ability to comprehend.

I am doing the bast that I can to make sense of your rambling complaints

but yiu are incoherent

Be fair now. He [Mac1958] has to ramble somewhat to keep up with the shifting positions of supporters of the IMPOTUS.

'Somewhat'! Now that's an understatement...
I’m not aware of any shifting position trump supporters have

we have been very consistant

Fake news. Cult45 will never be furious with their orange fuhrer. They'll just concoct a new reality to correspond to their outrage.

I think that is what Mac tried to hint at.

On the other hand, what do you think would happen were Trump to drop the wall-building, let refugees languishing in crowded camps at the border in, and offering a swift way to naturalization to the ten-or-so million undocumented residents?

Fake news. Cult45 will never be furious with their orange fuhrer. They'll just concoct a new reality to correspond to their outrage.

On the other hand, what do you think would happen were Trump to drop the wall-building, let refugees languishing in crowded camps at the border in, and offering a swift way to naturalization to the ten-or-so million undocumented residents?

I think he could kiss his re election chances goodbye.

They're up there every day, holding press conferences, asking for trillions, calling it an emergency, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this thing.

No doubt Trump supporters are furious at the man for whom they voted for throwing in with the media on this.

What happened? And surely Trump supporters aren't going to support him now that he's playing along with the lamestream media!
What are you babbling about now?
I made this as simple as I could.

Why has Trump thrown in with the lamestream media? Why is he calling this an emergency? Don't you have an answer?
You mean the Trump that closed air travel to and from China early on? That Trump?
This was going on while you were too busy listening to the media 24/7 with the impeachment hoax.
idiot child

Why has Trump thrown in with the lamestream media? Why is he calling this an emergency? Don't you have an answer?
Some anti trumpers bash trump for not taking the chinese virus seriously enough

but you think he’s taking it too serious?
No, not now, after his earlier comments playing it down.

So are you going to answer my question? What happened to Trump? And how angry are you at him for this betrayal?
Look at ole "centrist" Mac playing politics with a devastating virus. Using it as a political weapon to bludgeon Trump supporters.
You know, that thing he regularly blasts "partisans" for doing.

Hmmmm

If you're the leader of a xenophobic and racist cult, dropping xenophobia and racism from the menu will get the cult leader eaten instead. That's when Cult45 certainly will be furious. Otherwise? Let's not kid ourselves, no amount of inhumanity and incompetence will drive a wedge between Cult45 and the object of their adulation and subservience.

Some anti trumpers bash trump for not taking the chinese virus seriously enough

but you think he’s taking it too serious?
No, not now, after his earlier comments playing it down.

So are you going to answer my question? What happened to Trump? And how angry are you at him for this betrayal?
Look at ole "centrist" Mac playing politics with a devastating virus. Using it as a political weapon to bludgeon Trump supporters.
You know, that thing he regularly blasts "partisans" for doing.

Hmmmm
The world is full of flaming liberals who pretend to be moderates

but many of them are just afraid to say what they are for.

because if they do they have to defend their position

as a jaded fence sitter they get to attack all the time

If you're the leader of a xenophobic and racist cult, dropping xenophobia and racism from the menu will get the cult leader eaten instead. That's when Cult45 certainly will be furious. Otherwise? Let's not kid ourselves, no amount of inhumanity and incompetence will drive a wedge between Cult45 and the object of their adulation and subservience.
I guess you are not a xenophobe

whether you are a globalist in America or Europe you obviously hate your native country and culture

trump supporters are driven by love and respect for their country

globalism is a cancer for successful nations that have so much to lose

Forum List

Back