Now that Trump is in on the Coronavirus scam with the press, who are we to believe?

I wonder who got to Trump! And Pence!

They're up there every day, holding press conferences, asking for trillions, calling it an emergency, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this thing.

No doubt Trump supporters are furious at the man for whom they voted for throwing in with the media on this.

What happened? And surely Trump supporters aren't going to support him now that he's playing along with the lamestream media!
What are you babbling about now?
I made this as simple as I could.

Why has Trump thrown in with the lamestream media? Why is he calling this an emergency? Don't you have an answer?
Some anti trumpers bash trump for not taking the chinese virus seriously enough

but you think he’s taking it too serious?
No, not now, after his earlier comments playing it down.

So are you going to answer my question? What happened to Trump? And how angry are you at him for this betrayal?

Amazing, a mac vs mac debate.

Trump is not a one trick pony. He can adapt his beliefs as new data comes is. I know, it's almost impossible to believe that someone could be so non-ideological as to adapt to situations.
So the lamestream media is right about the virus?

What about the many Trump supporters who are calling this a scam? Are they wrong?
I am underwhelmed by your incoherence

trump never called the chinese virus a scam and neither have I

But your obvious TDS is getting pretty close
You're being dishonest.

I didn't say that Trump called it a scam. You won't be able to put me on the defensive here to change the subject.

That's okay. I'm getting the level of responses I expected. And the spin. And the insults. Good stuff.

It would probably be smarter for you guys not to respond at all, but that's up to you.
I am doing the bast that I can to make sense of your rambling complaints

but yiu are incoherent
I'm pretty sure I'm being quite clear, and you don't like the questions.

You guys are state of the art hypocrites, and you'll say pretty much anything.

This thread is just another example.

This is blatant fake news:

This is true news:

Is Mac on the side of fake or true? On the side of death or cure?
Its a complete lie by the lib news media

but I’m not sure MAC1958 realizes that

Mac will be quite disappointed to learn that his assessment is wrong. Trump's approval ratings are only increasing.

You can send your $1200 Trump check to me, surely you can not accept money that is drenched in Trumpism?

They're up there every day, holding press conferences, asking for trillions, calling it an emergency, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at this thing.

No doubt Trump supporters are furious at the man for whom they voted for throwing in with the media on this.

What happened? And surely Trump supporters aren't going to support him now that he's playing along with the lamestream media!
Did it EVER occur to you that maybe this crisis is real? Is that possible? Well, no, I guess in your world, it isn't. Get back to me in a year and tell me if anyone you knew died, OK? Until then, shut up.
I do love being told to shut up on the internet.

No response, then. Okay.
What, I'm supposed to respond in seconds? Well, then, shut up.

Did it EVER occur to you that maybe this crisis is real? Is that possible? Well, no, I guess in your world, it isn't. Get back to me in a year and tell me if anyone you knew died, OK? Until then, shut up.

It is real and the virus is neither democrat nor republican. It is only Chinese in the sense that the outbreak started in China - CNN has reported that human destruction of the environment is partly to blame for this virus coming from bats.

[Note: the media is not always accurate - neither is information from the internet - one must research to determine truth.]

But politics is complicating the response in the United States (not so much in China). As one of Jehovah's Witnesses I/we have zero involvement in politics but are wholly devoted to truth - not to mention helping people (love thy neighbor). Trump, like all politicians, is having trouble because this world has become immoral - all kinds of problems like hoarding, price gouging, misleading information, etc.

The Bible taught both quarantine and that a person touching a dead body was unclean - it did not explain the scientific reasons why - but we now know why. But will mankind actually love their neighbor?

but yiu are incoherent

Be fair now. He [Mac1958] has to ramble somewhat to keep up with the shifting positions of supporters of the IMPOTUS.

'Somewhat'! Now that's an understatement...

It is real and the virus is neither democrat nor republican. It is only Chinese in the sense that the outbreak started in China - CNN has reported that human destruction of the environment is partly to blame for this virus coming from bats.

[Note: the media is not always accurate - neither is information from the internet - one must research to determine truth.]

But politics is complicating the response in the United States (not so much in China). As one of Jehovah's Witnesses I/we have zero involvement in politics but are wholly devoted to truth - not to mention helping people (love thy neighbor). Trump, like all politicians, is having trouble because this world has become immoral - all kinds of problems like hoarding, price gouging, misleading information, etc.

The Bible taught both quarantine and that a person touching a dead body was unclean - it did not explain the scientific reasons why - but we now know why. But will mankind actually love their neighbor?
And HOW will mankind love their neighbor? What should we do now?

What are you babbling about now?
I made this as simple as I could.

Why has Trump thrown in with the lamestream media? Why is he calling this an emergency? Don't you have an answer?
Some anti trumpers bash trump for not taking the chinese virus seriously enough

but you think he’s taking it too serious?
No, not now, after his earlier comments playing it down.

So are you going to answer my question? What happened to Trump? And how angry are you at him for this betrayal?

Amazing, a mac vs mac debate.

Trump is not a one trick pony. He can adapt his beliefs as new data comes is. I know, it's almost impossible to believe that someone could be so non-ideological as to adapt to situations.
So the lamestream media is right about the virus?

What about the many Trump supporters who are calling this a scam? Are they wrong?
I am underwhelmed by your incoherence

trump never called the chinese virus a scam and neither have I

But your obvious TDS is getting pretty close
You're being dishonest.

I didn't say that Trump called it a scam. You won't be able to put me on the defensive here to change the subject.

That's okay. I'm getting the level of responses I expected. And the spin. And the insults. Good stuff.

It would probably be smarter for you guys not to respond at all, but that's up to you.

but yiu are incoherent
I'm pretty sure I'm being quite clear, and you don't like the questions.

You guys are state of the art hypocrites, and you'll say pretty much anything.

This thread is just another example.
No one, man. There's no true information anywhere, but you're doing your bast. So if there's no true information, what is there? Pretty much anything. You can't believe anything. Everything is bullshit.

Please explain because I am wondering if you are trying to use the false claim Trump called the virus a hoax when he actually was calling the Democrats complaints about his handling of the Pandemic as a hoax and yes I have links from snopes and can even link Jake Tapper even admitting Trump never called the virus itself a hoax after he ( Tapper ) was taken to task for not correcting Cortez lying comment...

So if that is the premise of your thread then you are wrong Mac!

Please explain because I am wondering if you are trying to use the false claim Trump called the virus a hoax when he actually was calling the Democrats complaints about his handling of the Pandemic as a hoax and yes I have links from snopes and can even link Jake Tapper even admitting Trump never called the virus itself a hoax after he ( Tapper ) was taken to task for not correcting Cortez lying comment...

It is not the premise of my thread. I thought I made the premise pretty clear. In fact, I'm sure I did.

This is blatant fake news:

This is true news:

A Florida man diagnosed with coronavirus claims he was saved from certain death by an anti-malaria drug touted as a possible treatment by President Trump.

After more than a week, doctors told him there was nothing more they could do and, on Friday evening, Giardinieri said goodbye to his wife and three children.

“I was at the point where I was barely able to speak and breathing was very challenging,” Giardinieri said. “I really thought my end was there.”

Then a friend sent him a recent article about hydroxychloroquine, a prescription drug that’s been used to treat malaria for decades and auto-immune diseases like lupus.

Is Mac on the side of fake or true? On the side of death or cure?
So the guy in Florida on his DEATH BED is texting with friends on his phone and got this cure suggestion? After he had said goodbye to his wife?

Please!!

It is not the premise of my thread. I thought I made the premise pretty clear. In fact, I'm sure I did.

I guess you didn't because many have taken you to task over your wording Mac and not just me.

Many do not believe the virus is anymore dangerous than the seasonal outbreak of influenza and that the MSM has played this as the end of the world virus that will kill billions.

The fact is Mac that the virus has been spreading around the U.S. long before the first confirmed case back in January seeing China Government allowed infected to travel internationally since the first reports of the outbreak in early December.

So if you take that into consideration then you realize millions if not billions of people around the world were infected before it became a pandemic.

What many like me are trying to say is protect the elderly and those with preexisting conditions and the rest go back to work because you most likely will just feel flu like symptoms but will survive it.

Many that are not like me want to play my comment off as I believe the virus is a hoax and accuse me of kissing Trump ass when I am agreeing with Scientists from Oxford and other credited Universities that the best scenario is to do the Herd Immunity and not what we are doing now.

Will people get sick still?

Yes, but if you lock the elderly and preexisting conditions down then those that have not been infected will catch it and will get cured and we will develop a herd immunity to it.

As for the stimulus plan, well that is what you get when you shut the World's Economy down...

Also let me make something clear that you might not know and that is Cortez is willing to risk lives to pull a political stunt to make Congress vote in person for this bill, so where is her concern to health and well being of her colleagues?

Why did I mention her?

Simple, as you bash the right you might want to ask why someone like Cortez is using the virus for her own political agenda?

What does calling it a Democratic hoax even mean? Why was the virus, a Democratic hoax?

How are Democrats complaints about the IMPOTUS's administration's handling of the Covid-19 pandemic a hoax? They didn't really make them?

I guess you didn't because many have taken you to task over your wording Mac and not just me.

Many do not believe the virus is anymore dangerous than the seasonal outbreak of influenza and that the MSM has played this as the end of the world virus that will kill billions.

The fact is Mac that the virus has been spreading around the U.S. long before the first confirmed case back in January seeing China Government allowed infected to travel internationally since the first reports of the outbreak in early December.

So if you take that into consideration then you realize millions if not billions of people around the world were infected before it became a pandemic.

What many like me are trying to say is protect the elderly and those with preexisting conditions and the rest go back to work because you most likely will just feel flu like symptoms but will survive it.

Many that are not like me want to play my comment off as I believe the virus is a hoax and accuse me of kissing Trump ass when I am agreeing with Scientists from Oxford and other credited Universities that the best scenario is to do the Herd Immunity and not what we are doing now.

Yes, but if you lock the elderly and preexisting conditions down then those that have not been infected will catch it and will get cured and we will develop a herd immunity to it.

As for the stimulus plan, well that is what you get when you shut the World's Economy down...

Also let me make something clear that you might not know and that is Cortez is willing to risk lives to pull a political stunt to make Congress vote in person for this bill, so where is her concern to health and well being of her colleagues?

Why did I mention her?

Simple, as you bash the right you might want to ask why someone like Cortez is using the virus for her own political agenda?
From what I can tell, none of that addresses my questions in the OP.

Many people say that, eh? Just not the top health officials in the US and other governments.

trump-fauci-facepalm-2.jpg

Why did I mention her?

Fuck you mac seeing you are just trolling the Trump voters so you can play your goddamn games!

When I pointed out reality you now claim it does not address your trolling because that is what you are doing!

Why did I mention her?

Fuck you mac seeing you are just trolling the Trump voters so you can play your goddamn games!

When I pointed out reality you now claim it does not address your trolling because that is what you are doing!
Okay, got it.

Why did I mention her?

Wow. Your obtuseness is unbelievable. Yeah, let's just lock up the old people and everything will be fine. Is that it? But, please, tell me about your medical degree... please tell me that you have any kind of medical degree... please...

Forum List

Back