Coronavirus panic winding down

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
The left has pretty much milked the Coronavirus for all they are going to get, and they are starting to lose steam. My local grocery store looked normal yesterday, and people are starting to see that the MSM has been presenting Coronavirus stats the way they run hate-trump polls. This gig is about up, time for a new hoax.

The left has pretty much milked the Coronavirus for all they are going to get, and they are starting to lose steam. My local grocery store looked normal yesterday, and people are starting to see that the MSM has been presenting Coronavirus stats the way they run hate-trump polls. This gig is about up, time for a new hoax.

And not much time left for one.

I can't say one way or the other if it is a hoax but certainly hope not.
If we find out it is, I just hope a lot of people are as pissed off as I will be.

Oh, yes, and the virus has told me that they no longer want to infect people... It's true!

It wouldn't be surprising at all. Early on a Harvard epidemiologist estimated that actual cases were likely 12X what we were seeing. That was before testing was rolled out.

We're still not testing everyone. They have drive throughs here in Illinois, but they're only for first responders to this point, from what I've seen.. If you have symptoms you can call a hotline, but if you have no fever or problems breathing you're told to stay home and self-quarantine.....

I can't say one way or the other if it is a hoax but certainly hope not.
If we find out it is, I just hope a lot of people are as pissed off as I will be.
It certainly is an over hyped non-crisis.

The media made it out to be a RAPTURE, it's just this year's flu, like the Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS, Et Al.

All of these other bugs were far more deadly but because their beloved meat puppet faggot was so incompetent, there was no demand he save us from ourselves.

Even when Ebola hit our shores and the MPF refused to limit travel from Africa, did the "journalist" community even notice? Did we shut down the country over any of the viruses that were worse?

If Trump launched a preemptive strike on Iranian nuclear facilities tomorrow, most people would forget corona is anything but a shitty beer.

Oh, yes, and the virus has told me that they no longer want to infect people... It's true!
There is nothing new about the flu "wanting to infect" people, and the 2019 flu is no exception. Wash your hands and do what you can to avoid this flu, just like every other year.

Forum List

Back