Now that the election is over, the American Medical Association is finally admitting that Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine

No surprise there. I had friends take ivermectin and budesonide and it knocked the virus out in 1-2 days.
How do you know it did it?
Uhhh if you had any brains you would come to the same conclusion I did that they were obviously feeling back to normal and good as new again.:cuckoo::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::lmao:

sheep like you always fall for government controlled internet links falling for their fear mongering of fake stories like one of an alleged five year old child whose family allegedly went to a trump rally who’s child allegedly had been perfectly healthy but is sick now.

very fishy and suspect story the fact that it’s pretty comical to think a family would take a child to such a massive rally like that instead of having one of the parents stay home and look after the child or someone they could trust if both went. :iyfyus.jpg:

Also there is a poster named the original tree here who went to that rally with like a dozen friends of his and neither he or any of his friends got sick,tree is the most god fearing poster I know,he is so religious he would never lie about an event like that,he is the most honest poster on these boards.he hates liars because the Bible teachs that lying is a sin and if you ever follow his threads,again he is so religious on that and reads his Bible daily lying is the last thing he would ever do.
Bible thumpers are the biggest hypocrites idiot.

And I’m saying how do they know those drugs knocked the covid out in two days? I know many people who said they had COVID and knocked it out in 2 days without those drugs. By just resting.

Youre a fucking idiot!

I’ll listen to the scientists and fda not you and mr bible thumping idiot

Time and time and time again, the official medical community kept telling us, over and over and over, that Trump was wrong about Hydroxychloroquine.

However, now that the election is over, they are finally admitting that Trump was right.

This website tracks the number of people who died because of their delay:

Estimated number of lives lost due to incorrect HCQ advice

The estimated number of human lives lost from incorrect HCQ advice is:

based on a meta-analysis of all 24 early treatment studies and excluding areas already using HCQ. 100% of early treatment studies report a positive effect, with a 65% improvement in a random-effects meta-analysis, relative risk 0.35 [0.27-0.46].

It's not the AMA who put out your quoted tweet. It's a twitter user called "hcqlost" which purports to be a meter tracking the number of people who have died because of the ban on hydroxychoroquine. Nothing to do with the AMA.

As for his other link to the NOQ Report - they're basically an extreme right fake news site with nebulous ownership:

• Overall, we rate NOQ Report Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

The Trump presidency will become legend just like Reagan's did as the asshole liberal media's 24/7 attacks on the guy fade, replaced by Trumps actual accomplishments.

Yes, Reagan's Presidency is a legend. A fanciful tale of great and glorious time that never was.

The fake prosperity brought about by the twin goosing to the economy of tax cuts and increasing the deficit to pay for it all, laid the foundation of the economic ruin that ended Reagan's second term, that has followed in the wake of every Republican Presidency that has cut taxes and increased the deficit since Reagan.

The thing of it is that when Reagan crashed the stock market, the working and middle class still had savings and equity. The "legend" ignores that within 2 years of Reagan cutting taxes, food stamp useage doubled. Or that with wages for working people stagnating, hourly rated workers never recover from these crashes, after Reagan killed the union movement. Each successive crash has ended with more people falling back into poverty, and never getting back out. Trump was elected by the people Obama's recovery never made it to. Biden was elected by the people Trump was impoverishing.

8 million people have fallen into poverty under the Republican handing of the economic crisis. And still they want to cut aid, not increase it. Biden's margin of victory was 7 million votes.

No surprise there. I had friends take ivermectin and budesonide and it knocked the virus out in 1-2 days.
Uhhh if you had any brains you would come to the same conclusion I did that they were obviously feeling back to normal and good as new again.:cuckoo::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::lmao:

sheep like you always fall for government controlled internet links falling for their fear mongering of fake stories like one of an alleged five year old child whose family allegedly went to a trump rally who’s child allegedly had been perfectly healthy but is sick now.

very fishy and suspect story the fact that it’s pretty comical to think a family would take a child to such a massive rally like that instead of having one of the parents stay home and look after the child or someone they could trust if both went. :iyfyus.jpg:

Also there is a poster named the original tree here who went to that rally with like a dozen friends of his and neither he or any of his friends got sick,tree is the most god fearing poster I know,he is so religious he would never lie about an event like that,he is the most honest poster on these boards.he hates liars because the Bible teachs that lying is a sin and if you ever follow his threads,again he is so religious on that and reads his Bible daily lying is the last thing he would ever do.

And I’m saying how do they know those drugs knocked the covid out in two days? I know many people who said they had COVID and knocked it out in 2 days without those drugs. By just resting.

Youre a fucking idiot!

We knew you weren't real bright but we had no idea it was this bad.

Youre a fucking idiot!

You are the only fucking idiot.you just proved to the entire board as always you are a fuckimg retard,he answered your fucking question,you ignored it,you hate hearing the truth that a poster here that never lies did not get sick st the trump rally so you dismiss him as an idiot when the only idiot is you who as always,proves what a coward he is listening to the evil FDA over all those credible doctors I gave in my link you ignored that have exposed the lie,

Last edited:

Youre a fucking idiot!

Could not have said it better myself word for word. :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Around the first of Aug we mentioned Dr. Simone Gold’s White Paper on hcq, required in the syllabus.

Youre a fucking idiot!

Could not have said it better myself word for word. :thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hey LordBrownTrout notice that smellybozo hightsi

Youre a fucking idiot!

hey LordBrownTrout notice how smellybozo ignored the link I posted pretending it isn’t there of those credible distinguished doctors who have said what we have been saying,that he ignored it and pretended me,you and another poster I know were the only ones saying it with his babble sealybobo was going on about That he would take the word over the evil FDA even after I proved they are not looking out for your special interests,over those doctors I posted the link to? Comedy gold :lmao: :laughing0301:

yeah we knew he was an idiot allright,but not to THESE extremes. :iyfyus.jpg: :lmao: :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Youre a fucking idiot!

Youre a fucking idiot!

hey LordBrownTrout notice how smellybozo ignored the link I posted pretending it isn’t there of those credible distinguished doctors who have said what we have been saying,that he ignored it and pretended me,you and another poster I know were the only ones saying it with his babble sealybobo was going on about That he would take the word over the evil FDA even after I proved they are not looking out for your special interests,as those doctors are I posted the link to?

yeah we knew he was an idiot allright,but not to THESE extremes. :iyfyus.jpg: :lmao: :laughing0301:

They can't discern the truth. Pharma has even indemnified themselves from any lawsuits when people start having bad reactions to these vaccines. Hey, its their life though.

Youre a fucking idiot!

Youre a fucking idiot!

hey LordBrownTrout notice how smellybozo ignored the link I posted pretending it isn’t there of those credible distinguished doctors who have said what we have been saying,that he ignored it and pretended me,you and another poster I know were the only ones saying it with his babble sealybobo was going on about That he would take the word over the evil FDA even after I proved they are not looking out for your special interests,as those doctors are I posted the link to?

They can't discern the truth. Pharma has even indemnified themselves from any lawsuits when people start having bad reactions to these vaccines. Hey, its their life though.
You probably made it too complicated for smellybozo to understand so to make it easier for him to understand,yeah he must be on a deserted island unaware of how the FDA has had many thousands of lawsuits from the people over the decades dismissed from negative reactions and harsh side affects from their drugs given to them because they have immunity from prosecution by the government.

Youre a fucking idiot!

Youre a fucking idiot!

You probably made it too complicated for smellybozo to understand so to make it easier for him to understand,yeah he must be on a deserted island unaware of how the FDA has had many thousands of lawsuits from the people over the decades dismissed from negative reactions and harsh side affects from their drugs given to them because they have immunity from prosecution by the government.
Then trump shouldn’t have rushed the Pfizer drug out to us. Trump is still in charge right? You guys want to give him credit for the quick vaccine no?

Time and time and time again, the official medical community kept telling us, over and over and over, that Trump was wrong about Hydroxychloroquine.

However, now that the election is over, they are finally admitting that Trump was right.

based on a meta-analysis of all 24 early treatment studies and excluding areas already using HCQ. 100% of early treatment studies report a positive effect, with a 65% improvement in a random-effects meta-analysis, relative risk 0.35 [0.27-0.46].
That's not what I'm reading

“We found no evidence of benefit after adjusting for important differences in those who had received hydroxychloroquine compared with those who were not prescribed hydroxychloroquine. Completion of [randomized] trials for prevention of severe outcomes is warranted to support these observational findings,” the researchers wrote.

By and large, however, they concluded, “The use of hydroxychloroquine for prevention of COVID-19 mortality outside trial settings is currently not justified.”

And remember this. Back when Trump was suggesting this as a solution, Clinical trials largely found that the drug was not a viable treatment option.

as I keep telling you over and over again,stick to the sports section,where you know SOMETHING about what you are talking about. No surprise from you that you would be so dense you would trust the FDA over all these doctors that have treated their patients and have cured them according to their words,they have just a little bet more credibility than the corrupt evil FDA does. the FDA hardly has any credibility being a mouthpiece for the government :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

get off that deserted island you been on.lol

Who’s saying this treatment works?
Dude click on the fucking link I gave you and watch the damn video of many doctors saying that,you expect me to do EVERYTHING for you? What am I your slave,your foot shuffling porter? :cuckoo: I lead you the horse to the water,i can only do so much.:uhoh3::uhoh3:
Fake news. I clicked on you link.

This reminds me of when trump says “many people “ have told me. NoI’m glad when im2 points out whites have high crime and poverty neighborhoods too. Yes, that proves it’s not racism necessarily. Or it’s not all racism. And many of the things you would tell a poor white to do to get out of poverty, that’s all I’m saying to black people who are crying racism is what’s keeping them down. I’m comparing poor blacks to poor whites. I give them the same advice. Why am I wrong to give the blacks the same advice I give the poor whites it’s “many”.

Is it agreed with the majority of experts? Do you also know there are major side effects and most doctors say it does nothing?

Why do you believe these doctors?

It's not the AMA who put out your quoted tweet. It's a twitter user called "hcqlost" which purports to be a meter tracking the number of people who have died because of the ban on hydroxychoroquine. Nothing to do with the AMA.

As for his other link to the NOQ Report - they're basically an extreme right fake news site with nebulous ownership:

• Overall, we rate NOQ Report Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing and a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

Exactly what I told la ram fag

Youre a fucking idiot!

Let me ask you and la ram fag one question. The title of this thread is the AMA is finally admitting they were wrong about this drug. Is that true? Please post one link showing me the ama is saying that.

So, now you realize even the thred title is a lie. Fake news.

Can you show me a link where the AMA has admitted they were wrong about Hydroxychloroquine? If you can not then your thread title is a lie.

Forum List

Back