Now that the election is over, the American Medical Association is finally admitting that Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine

Time and time and time again, the official medical community kept telling us, over and over and over, that Trump was wrong about Hydroxychloroquine.

However, now that the election is over, they are finally admitting that Trump was right.

This website tracks the number of people who died because of their delay:

Estimated number of lives lost due to incorrect HCQ advice

The estimated number of human lives lost from incorrect HCQ advice is:

based on a meta-analysis of all 24 early treatment studies and excluding areas already using HCQ. 100% of early treatment studies report a positive effect, with a 65% improvement in a random-effects meta-analysis, relative risk 0.35 [0.27-0.46].
That's not what I'm reading

“We found no evidence of benefit after adjusting for important differences in those who had received hydroxychloroquine compared with those who were not prescribed hydroxychloroquine. Completion of [randomized] trials for prevention of severe outcomes is warranted to support these observational findings,” the researchers wrote.

By and large, however, they concluded, “The use of hydroxychloroquine for prevention of COVID-19 mortality outside trial settings is currently not justified.”

And remember this. Back when Trump was suggesting this as a solution, Clinical trials largely found that the drug was not a viable treatment option.

as I keep telling you over and over again,stick to the sports section,where you know SOMETHING about what you are talking about. No surprise from you that you would be so dense you would trust the FDA over all these doctors that have treated their patients and have cured them according to their words,they have just a little bet more credibility than the corrupt evil FDA does. the FDA hardly has any credibility being a mouthpiece for the government :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

get off that deserted island you been on.lol

Who’s saying this treatment works?
Dude click on the fucking link I gave you and watch the damn video of many doctors saying that,you expect me to do EVERYTHING for you? What am I your slave,your foot shuffling porter? :cuckoo: I lead you the horse to the water,i can only do so much.:uhoh3::uhoh3:

Time and time and time again, the official medical community kept telling us, over and over and over, that Trump was wrong about Hydroxychloroquine.

However, now that the election is over, they are finally admitting that Trump was right.

based on a meta-analysis of all 24 early treatment studies and excluding areas already using HCQ. 100% of early treatment studies report a positive effect, with a 65% improvement in a random-effects meta-analysis, relative risk 0.35 [0.27-0.46].
What is this? About the thousandth time the media and so called experts told you Trump was lying only to have what he said prove to be true?

Just wait. If people do their jobs election fraud will be proven true.

No surprise there. I had friends take ivermectin and budesonide and it knocked the virus out in 1-2 days.
How do you know it did it?
Uhhh if you had any brains you would come to the same conclusion I did that they were obviously feeling back to normal and good as new again.:cuckoo::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::lmao:

sheep like you always fall for government controlled internet links falling for their fear mongering of fake stories like one of an alleged five year old child whose family allegedly went to a trump rally who’s child allegedly had been perfectly healthy but is sick now.

very fishy and suspect story the fact that it’s pretty comical to think a family would take a child to such a massive rally like that instead of having one of the parents stay home and look after the child or someone they could trust if both went. :iyfyus.jpg:

Also there is a poster named the original tree here who went to that rally with like a dozen friends of his and neither he or any of his friends got sick,tree is the most god fearing poster I know,he is so religious he would never lie about an event like that,he is the most honest poster on these boards.he hates liars because the Bible teachs that lying is a sin and if you ever follow his threads,again he is so religious on that and reads his Bible daily lying is the last thing he would ever do.

Last edited:

Good grief, you guys are such suckers for click-bait.
What credentials are behind this website?
OR DID YOU EVEN CHECK?
There's nothing on the site that even discloses the authors identity.
There's a sucker born every minute.

Makes me wonder if there’s a drug out there that can cure you of liberalism. It should be reality but these retards seem to be resistant.

Of course President Trump was right! :clap:

If I ever get covid that's exactly what i will take. I will demand this from my doctor!:wink_2:
Hydroxychloroquine!!!

If I ever get covid that's exactly what i will take. I will demand this from my doctor!:wink_2:
Hydroxychloroquine!!!
Good luck on that.unless things have changed sense that video I posted was made back in the summer,you can’t get it here in the states.they are suppressing it.

Hydroxychloroquine!!!
Good luck on that.unless things have changed sense that video I posted was made back in the summer,you can’t get it here in the states.they are suppressing it.

But may be they are prescribing it for other ailments? ;)

just saying!:tongue:

Hcq does not directly kill C-19, but changes the pH of endosomes which create serious problems for the virus. Read the White Paper on hydroxychloroquine for historical background.

Debunked:

the official medical community kept telling us,
You mean the Gun-Control-at-All-Costs community? The MENTAL HEALTH industry?
If those unbelieving and oathbreaking doctors in the damnation of their souls hadn't come to the table with such a strong agenda of prostitution and disarmament, we might have something better to offer them.
You mean the thread author lied about the AMA?

Hcq does not directly kill C-19, but changes the pH of endosomes which create serious problems for the virus. Read the White Paper on hydroxychloroquine for historical background.
You made that up, sand this thread is a hoax by Rush Limbaugh:

Umm no, no they didn't. HCQ is still considered ineffective Covid-19 treatment.

PolitIfact?:abgg2q.jpg:
Rush Limbaugh? LOL.

Here's where "I told you so" would fit.

We told them that everybody was playing politics on HQ as a treatment.

Now will they believe us? OF COURSE NOT!!!

I am just going to sit here being smug and right.
Bootney, if it wasn't for Nostra, you would hold a record as the person who believed the most hoaxes that ended up being debunked:

What is this? About the thousandth time the media and so called experts told you Trump was lying only to have what he said prove to be true?

Just wait. If people do their jobs election fraud will be proven true.
Missouri Mike fell for a Limbaugh hoax:

Forum List

Back