Now that Roe v. Wade is overturned, let's look at the damage it's caused

The problem I see is that you consider human life to have negative value and therefore we should abort as many babies as we can.

But why stop there?

Let's set up death camps and start sending people there. We can start with the elderly, the handicapped, the mentally ill, all the "useless eaters" as Hitler called them.
The idiocy and dishonesty of the thread premise, of course, is the wrongheaded notion that women started to have abortions only after the Roe ruling.

One little pull can prevent all of this. It's called plan b and it's a miraculous thing. Why aren't all women using it?

The first obvious damage to mention is 63 million dead babies.

That means 63 million women who are the mothers of dead babies and 63 million men who are the fathers of dead babies. That's a lot of suffering. And then you must consider the grandparents of the dead babies and the siblings of the dead babies. More suffering.

It's more suffering than losing a baby through miscarriage. The mother knows she deliberately killed her baby, the father knows his wife or girlfriend or the mother of his child killed his baby, the grandparents know their daughter killed their grandchild, and the siblings know their mother killed their brother or sister.

So much guilt, but bottled up because no one is allowed to talk about it.

Psychological damage. You bet. PTSD. Anxiety. Depression. No doubt many suicides. But not talked about. Not covered in the media.

All that secret suffering. If a woman suffers because of her abortion, we're not allowed to talk about it. The media lies and says it never even happens.

The number 63 million you might have passed over. How many is that? Nearly the population of the United Kingdom. That's a lot of dead babies.

But lets talk about the babies as individuals. Each was a boy or girl with a unique place in God's heart. Every time we killed a baby, it hurt God so deeply we can't even imagine it. God's love for that child was infinite, so his suffering was infinite too.

Perhaps it would be easier to imagine God's suffering as Christ's suffering on the cross. Every time a baby was killed it was like driving a nail deeper into Christ's hands and feet, or lashing him again, or piercing him deeper with the spear.

Did we gain anything with all these abortions?

Feminists claim abortions liberate women. If a woman kills her child, she is free to do other things like have a career. Women can be pleased to know they have more time to spend at the office because they've killed their child.

Abortions benefit men even more than women. A man is free to have sex with a woman, and if she gets pregnant, an abortion fixes it so he doesn't have to help her raise a child as its father. A man never has to grow up so long as he can convince the women he has sex with to have abortions.

Do abortions help the children of a woman she doesn't abort? You might argue they do, their mother has more time to spend with them if she doesn't have that baby. But children might wonder whether it was only dumb luck that they weren't aborted themselves.

Abortion doesn't end with the reversal of Roe v. Wade, the issue returns to the states. Most states will pass laws putting some restrictions on abortion, or abolishing it. Some states will keep it legal, or expand abortion rights to make it legal to kill infants, as New York has already done.

I ask God to forgive every woman who's had an abortion, and all the men who've paid for an abortion, and all the doctors who've performed abortions. As a Christian I must make that prayer because God requires me to forgive.

But a person must repent to be forgiven. If you've had an abortion, or paid for one, or performed one, will you repent?

It's not too late.
No where near the 63 million you seem to think.

The problem I see is that you consider human life to have negative value and therefore we should abort as many babies as we can.

But why stop there?

Let's set up death camps and start sending people there. We can start with the elderly, the handicapped, the mentally ill, all the "useless eaters" as Hitler called them.
that seems to be my problem too. Very few people on earth have any value. They all should be fucking executed. I fucking hate them.

That's why I support abortion up until the age of two years.

Kill that filthy rotten dirty bastard moron idiot spawn.

One little pull can prevent all of this. It's called plan b and it's a miraculous thing. Why aren't all women using it?
So, what happens to plan B when Idaho bans plan B as being proposed?

When do you think they will go after men and require a vasectomy let's say for any male over 25?

Let's say 65 million more people in the US. 6.9 million abortions happened in China every year (according to How Many Abortions Per Year in the World) and they say this made up 1/4 of all abortions. So let's say 27.6 million abortions a year. 276 million in ten years. In 40 years (since China's one child policy) that's 1.1 billion extra people on this planet. That'd be 9 billion people on this planet now.

It'd mean a much higher birth rate too, take those people and the kids they'd have had, half of these people or more may have had children, so even if they had an average of 1.5 then that would be another quarter of a billion people.

Can this planet deal with this?
China's having massive water issues, especially in the north. They're going to take water from the Mekong to deal with this, meaning Laos, Cambodia etc are going to have much, much less water. Maybe they take it from Tibet, meaning India suffers, India then goes to war, it'd never win, unless it reverted to nukes.

Do you see the problem here?
very few people can see "long term"

too focused on getting the next slam in at any expense.

If abortion on demand were not available women would be more inclined to screw around a whole lot less and be much more inclined to use contraception when they do so we'd have nowhere near 65 million more Americans without Roe ever being decided in favor of abortion on demand.
Back in the 1980s my wife and I worked with a church mission to council young women thinking of having an abortion. Of the two dozen women only one chose to go through with the abortion. Later she told us that she regretted it.

You see that? Well, you're wrong.

I see problems with over population. Is it better to have abortions or is it better for huge wars, starvation, lack of water etc etc?

Takes "life" most into account here?
Do you believe you should have been aborted?

well this settles the debate!

FSF58s4XsAAzwrd

Do you believe you should have been aborted?

Such a question makes no sense.

Do I "believe"... generally I try not to believe anything because believing is accepting without knowing. What is it I don't know here?
We don't know what consciousness is. Maybe my consciousness will experience every single being that's ever lived in this universe, including what you had for dinner.

Maybe consciousness is just a sham, doesn't really exist at all.

So how can I know what it is I'd have been missing out on? Maybe if I'd have been aborted I've have been born someone smart, rich, beautiful/handsome etc.

that seems to be my problem too. Very few people on earth have any value. They all should be fucking executed. I fucking hate them.

That's why I support abortion up until the age of two years.

Kill that filthy rotten dirty bastard moron idiot spawn.
Spoken like a true Democrat.
I think what you really want to say is you think that if half the people on the planet vaporized like in Avengers: Infinity Wars you'd be ecstatic.

That means 63 million women who are the mothers of dead babies and 63 million men who are the fathers of dead babies. That's a lot of suffering. And then you must consider the grandparents of the dead babies and the siblings of the dead babies. More suffering.

It's more suffering than losing a baby through miscarriage. The mother knows she deliberately killed her baby, the father knows his wife or girlfriend or the mother of his child killed his baby, the grandparents know their daughter killed their grandchild, and the siblings know their mother killed their brother or sister.

So much guilt, but bottled up because no one is allowed to talk about it.

Psychological damage. You bet. PTSD. Anxiety. Depression. No doubt many suicides. But not talked about. Not covered in the media.

All that secret suffering. If a woman suffers because of her abortion, we're not allowed to talk about it. The media lies and says it never even happens.

The number 63 million you might have passed over. How many is that? Nearly the population of the United Kingdom. That's a lot of dead babies.

But lets talk about the babies as individuals. Each was a boy or girl with a unique place in God's heart. Every time we killed a baby, it hurt God so deeply we can't even imagine it. God's love for that child was infinite, so his suffering was infinite too.

Perhaps it would be easier to imagine God's suffering as Christ's suffering on the cross. Every time a baby was killed it was like driving a nail deeper into Christ's hands and feet, or lashing him again, or piercing him deeper with the spear.

Did we gain anything with all these abortions?

Feminists claim abortions liberate women. If a woman kills her child, she is free to do other things like have a career. Women can be pleased to know they have more time to spend at the office because they've killed their child.

Abortions benefit men even more than women. A man is free to have sex with a woman, and if she gets pregnant, an abortion fixes it so he doesn't have to help her raise a child as its father. A man never has to grow up so long as he can convince the women he has sex with to have abortions.

Do abortions help the children of a woman she doesn't abort? You might argue they do, their mother has more time to spend with them if she doesn't have that baby. But children might wonder whether it was only dumb luck that they weren't aborted themselves.

Abortion doesn't end with the reversal of Roe v. Wade, the issue returns to the states. Most states will pass laws putting some restrictions on abortion, or abolishing it. Some states will keep it legal, or expand abortion rights to make it legal to kill infants, as New York has already done.

I ask God to forgive every woman who's had an abortion, and all the men who've paid for an abortion, and all the doctors who've performed abortions. As a Christian I must make that prayer because God requires me to forgive.

But a person must repent to be forgiven. If you've had an abortion, or paid for one, or performed one, will you repent?

It's not too late.
How many people have died for lack of organ donations?
How many people have died for lack of blood donations?

Time to FORCE people to donate organs and blood.

technically, it is less than 63 million bc a lot of abortions are repeat abortions. I've heard of women have 10 abortions

which... she wouldn't even have had to have the last ones bc after about 4 or 5, the body is so mangled, it cannot hold a child...

How many people have died for lack of organ donations?
How many people have died for lack of blood donations?

Time to FORCE people to donate organs and blood.
What an idiot.

Pregnancy and birth are natural processes. Blood and organ harvesting are not.

But why stop there?

Not even a good straw man.

Forum List

Back