Leftists are angry, miserable people full of hatred.

I'm glad I'm not a leftist because leftists are unhappy people.

It's their worldview. They look at the world and find it full of oppressions and grievances and failings.

Conservatives do not. And this might not be a popular thing to say but our grounding in faith helps with this. It fosters gratitude. Gratitude changes your brain. And thus your outlook, and thus your entire life.

My faith kept me alive during my worst years of suffering. I can't imagine not believing in God and thinking it was on me to make the world perfect and fair for everyone. What a burden that must be.

Yeah, because if you were a leftist so full of hate, you'd go onto a forum and start writing nasty things like threads with the title of:

"Leftists are angry, miserable people full of hatred."​

and the content of

"I'm glad I'm not a leftist because leftists are unhappy people."

But you don't, because you're not a hate filled right wing person..... glad we got that sorted.

Yeah, because if you were a leftist so full of hate, you'd go onto a forum and start writing nasty things like threads with the title of:

"Leftists are angry, miserable people full of hatred."​

and the content of

"I'm glad I'm not a leftist because leftists are unhappy people."

But you don't, because you're not a hate filled right wing person..... glad we got that sorted.
I don't hate leftists because Christ says we shouldn't hate anyone.

I don't hate leftists because Christ says we shouldn't hate anyone.

So why on Earth did you start this thread then?

I'm going to start a thread now criticizing all people who start threads. It's just not right starting a thread, in fact I think I'm going to start HUNDREDS of threads about this very important topic. People need to know that new threads kill.

My faith kept me alive during my worst years of suffering. I can't imagine not believing in God and thinking it was on me to make the world perfect and fair for everyone. What a burden that must be.
Sure............

God "spoke" to Pat too.

March 1 2022
But former televangelist Pat Robertson, who came out of his retirement to weigh in on the situation, sees something even grander in the whole affair — according to him, Vladimir Putin is being willed by God to conduct the invasion, as a way of triggering the End Times.

"I think you can say, well, Putin's out of his mind, and yes, maybe so," said Robertson. "But at the same time he's being compelled by God. He went into Ukraine, but that wasn't his goal. His goal was to move against Israel, ultimately."

"God is getting ready to do something amazing, and that will be fulfilled," said Robertson

Sure............

God "spoke" to Pat too.

March 1 2022
But former televangelist Pat Robertson, who came out of his retirement to weigh in on the situation, sees something even grander in the whole affair — according to him, Vladimir Putin is being willed by God to conduct the invasion, as a way of triggering the End Times.

"I think you can say, well, Putin's out of his mind, and yes, maybe so," said Robertson. "But at the same time he's being compelled by God. He went into Ukraine, but that wasn't his goal. His goal was to move against Israel, ultimately."

"God is getting ready to do something amazing, and that will be fulfilled," said Robertson
I'm not going to respond to something kooky Pat Robertson said.

I'm glad more people are catching on to this phenomena.

Democrats thrive on social unrest, where it doesn't exist they have to create it because only in a dysfunctional, divided America can they continually be elected and reelected to power.

Worse, they do all they can to create violence in our streets for the purposes of disarming the law abiding.

I'm not going to respond to something kooky Pat Robertson said.
I wouldn't either...................just putting it out there.

Robertson has some crazy stuff in the past but what he said about Putin, should boggle everyone's mind.
Bet his words are all over Russia Today (RT) 'news" channel.

Actually the far right is angry as well. As much as the left.
Vaccine mandates, electric cars and global warming, and the judicial inequality gets them just as fired up.

Which is why I left politics completely. Too much hate and anger on both sides...neither of which I agree with. Too much politics has been known to cause PTSD.
So since I prefer to be happy, healthy and whole I stay out of it ALL.

The forum thread names is as far as one needs to look to see the lack of sanity.

I'm glad to be an independent. Ive never bought into believing in one set of ideals. I'm individualistic. Each person can live in America believing in their own ideals not what a country says

lol

Says the rightist OP who starts angry, miserable, hateful threads made up of nothing but lies and vitriol.
The point stands.

The left is full of hate.

But more importantly, they're not willing to keep it to themselves.

Hey - I give as good as I get. If some dumb fucking leftard wants to call me a racist, that would be a vicious fucking lie, and if someone tries to drag me down with vicious fucking lies I'm going to make their lives as miserable as I can.

I have an idea. Why don't you lefTARDS stop slinging mud.

The left is completely full of shit these days, before you fuckers sling any more mud maybe you ought to clean up your own house.

Forum List

Back