Now That It Has Been Proven Biden & His Family Took Millions From The CCP & Joe Is Compromised / Criminal...

Hunter's proven legit laptop, flippin comical. But hey, lets run with that. What can you tell me about the chain of custody? Can you even prove that it was Hunter that turned the laptop in? Has anyone, any source, proven beyond a doubt that the computer's contents were not altered? I mean come on, a file titled, "salacious pics"? Seriously?

And do you morons not have any critical thinking skills? I mean when you turn in a computer to a computer repairman, is there some kind of grace period or something? Don't pick it up in a certain amount of time and the shop owner can turn it over to Rudy? And you guys will spit and bitch and moan like stuck pigs about the Mar-a-lago search warrant, scream all about the fourth amendment and shit. Well, where is it here? Did the FBI have a warrant for that laptop? Because the FBI sure bud did when it comes to Trump. I mean how is anything on that laptop admissible in a real court of law, not some kangaroo court in some lame ass House committee.

Going after parents, that has been shown to be sheer nonsense. Going after conservatives, oh, you mean the ones that lobby for a foreign nation without registering? WTF--call yourself a conservative and you get a free get out of jail card or something?

I swear, you guys have brains the size of a pissant. Hell, a mongrel dog has more intelligence than you guys with your Pavlov conditioning. The only good news, as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump the days of the Republican party even existing are extremely limited. Thank you for your service.
Hunter admits it is his, Simp.

Yes, you’ve posted all of those things but none of it is evidence of anything.

The Treasury Department has records that the Bidens receive money from overseas, so what? Who did they receive it from? What did they receive it for? Where is the evidence?

You went crazy over the idea that you had bank records from a law firm that showed checks payable to the Biden. Again so what?

When you get these records and you make up shit about where the money came from and what it what it was for.

Trump had the Bidens investigated for years before the election and all of the investigations turned up nothing. Nobody’s been charged there hasn’t been a single charge much less a trial.

You’re always wanting to condemn Democrats on no evidence, but there isn’t enough evidence in the world for you to believe Donald Trump is a crook.

Trump is on trial in New York now for being a crook and a criminal. Two fraud cases, tax evasion, witness intimidation, obstruction of Justice, and the DOJ hasn’t even started yet.

What a gullible fool you are a sleazy.
Came from China, Simp.

Get back to us when you have something of any substance implicating Old Joe.
Y'know, the more I watch them avoid proving things in court -- there's always an excuse -- the more I suspect they just don't want their "evidence" challenged in public.

If they have the goods on Biden or anyone else, the country needs to fucking know. But they stop short of getting it into court.

So I'm beginning to think that they don't want to try. They're afraid they'll be proven wrong, and there goes their whole existence.

As usual, the lefts response to getting caught red handed, “nothing happened”….What a sad display.
"CAUGHT......red handed"?
So where are the charges?
Some teabagger lawyer must get a RWNJ "lawyer" to file a complaint with another RWNJ prosecutor and schedule a court case.
Such a sad display?
Teabaggers won't do shit.
WHY?

Y'know, the more I watch them avoid proving things in court -- there's always an excuse -- the more I suspect they just don't want their "evidence" challenged in public.

If they have the goods on Biden or anyone else, the country needs to fucking know. But they stop short of getting it into court.

So I'm beginning to think that they don't want to try. They're afraid they'll be proven wrong, and there goes their whole existence.
Sadly, they don't need hard evidence of anything to reinforce what The Following wants to believe. Gossip, innuendo, disinformation, guilt by association, that's all they need. It's all they've ever needed. Case in point..........the lies of Faux having persuaded its audience to believe baseless propaganda on a broad range of subjects.

"CAUGHT......red handed"?
So where are the charges?
Some teabagger lawyer must get a RWNJ "lawyer" to file a complaint with another RWNJ prosecutor and schedule a court case.
Such a sad display?
Teabaggers won't do shit.
WHY?
I don't think they yet understand that what they believe in their insulated, closed circuit universe does not translate into Normal World.

Sadly, they don't need hard evidence of anything to reinforce what The Following wants to believe. Gossip, innuendo, disinformation, guilt by association, that's all they need. It's all they've ever needed. Case in point..........the lies of Faux having persuaded its audience to believe baseless propaganda on a broad range of subjects.
RUSSIA....RUSSIA......RUSSIA....

Remember?

How do you know? Has that been proven in court?

Damn, just when I think you cannot get any dumber, you go and prove me wrong

One is a legal issue, one is a scietific issue. They are proven true in different manners. How can you be an adult and not know this?

But one thing they do share, neither can be proven true by stories in the media.

Sure. So you claim anyone doing business in China are doing business with the CCP...even Trump, even Ivanka, even Kushner, even Walmart, even Big Pharma etc etc....all in bed with the CCP...eh?

by all means, prove it, and prove Joe was involved and gave something to the ccp for it...you know, the quid pro quo...

So far y'all are all talk and no action....
what type of business were the Bidens conducting in China ... can you tell us just what legitimate business they were paid millions for conducting ? it seems no one is sure of what said business they were paid for .

what type of business were the Bidens conducting in China ... can you tell us just what legitimate business they were paid millions for conducting ? it seems no one is sure of what said business they were paid for .
Hundreds of billions of dollars of business are conducted with China. It is legal, you know

IRS is free to investigate the Biden Family. Congress is not

Who cares?
They have no obligation to report to you….or Congress
wow ! lol ! there you have it folks ! what the radical left truly believes ! their leaders are accountable to no one ! its nobodies business how their leaders make money in China ! thank you for being honest dickringer !

Forum List

Back