Leak suspect yearned to join military but then regretted it, Jack Teixeira searched classified networks for 'leak' word on day news of incident broke

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
any military is fascist, that's why i would never join it, but my dad died in the lebanese civil war, and my mom also was in the lebanese military (non-combat). i respect those who serve, but i would never do it myself

any military is fascist, that's why i would never join it, but my dad died in the lebanese civil war, and my mom also was in the lebanese military (non-combat). i respect those who serve, but i would never do it myself

Leak suspect yearned to join military but then regretted it,​

That must be why he joined the Chair Force. He couldn't join the military, so he chose the Air Farce!

BTW, thanks for admitting you are a cock-sucking coward.

But what did he reveal?

Egypt secretly planned to supply rockets to Russia​

The Washington Post also reported on Monday that Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi discussed a plan to supply Russia with 40,000 rockets

Western special forces operating inside Ukraine​

One document said the US may have spied on its ally South Korea, providing details of alleged discussions among top aides to President Yoon Suk-yeol. According to the conversation, South Korea expressed concerns over shipping artillery shells to the US, which could send them to Ukraine. The move would violate South Korea’s longstanding policy of not exporting weapons to countries at war.

One leaked report suggests Israel’s Mossad spy service opposed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s proposed overhaul of the judiciary.

Several purported US intelligence assessments paint a more pessimistic outlook for the Ukrainian military than the US has provided publicly.
They suggest Kyiv is heading for only “modest territorial gains” in its much-anticipated spring counteroffensive.

The documents also indicate Ukraine is using up large amounts of air defence stocks, including Russian-made BUK and S-300 systems, leaving the country vulnerable to attacks from Russian military aircraft.

Forum List

Back