Now That It Has Been Proven Biden & His Family Took Millions From The CCP & Joe Is Compromised / Criminal...

wow ! lol ! there you have it folks ! what the radical left truly believes ! their leaders are accountable to no one ! its nobodies business how their leaders make money in China ! thank you for being honest dickringer !

Our leaders are accountable

Their family is not

Getting caught red handed doing WHAT, exactly??? If they've been "caught", why haven't they been charged.

Banking regulations flag all overseas transactions over a set limit - often as low as $1000. Republicans are now suggesting all sorts of nefarious things around these standard reports.

Why didn't Y0U care when the Trump transactions were being flagged???? There were far more Trump overseas transactions than there are for the Bidens. Right wing media and propaganda is making a big deal out of the Biden's overseas dealings to gin up Y0UR outrage.

Stop being so easy to deceive.
Oh bullshit…that’s the only thing you reprobates have when exposed, “Trump did it, so that makes it ok” wether Trump did so or not…

You wouldn’t accept that argument from a five year old, why do you think it’s ok for a grown adult?

Oh bullshit…that’s the only thing you reprobates have when exposed, “Trump did it, so that makes it ok” wether Trump did so or not…

You wouldn’t accept that argument from a five year old, why do you think it’s ok for a grown adult?
you still haven’t identified what you caught him red handed with

You are making it up aren’t you?

so the family of leaders can do whatever they want ? they are above the law ? it sounds as though your handlers are about to push that narrative and are now instructing their serfs to spout said narrative ..

They are accountable to civilian law enforcement and tax code

They have no obligation to account to partisan Congress members

You'll have to ask someone on the Left.

PROVE IT. Man up for a change, and prove it. Then I'm with you in full punishment. Just like the "rigged election".

I don't care about the politics of it. And THAT'S what you can't stand. I'm not like you, thank goodness.

Man up and PROVE IT. For once.
Yeah right…

Yet, you want us to believe every editorialized news story about Trump without question, even after it’s proven false…hmmmm.

One more claim about me you will never be able to back up since you and I both know it is a lie.

How boring.

"CAUGHT......red handed"?
So where are the charges?
Some teabagger lawyer must get a RWNJ "lawyer" to file a complaint with another RWNJ prosecutor and schedule a court case.
Such a sad display?
Teabaggers won't do shit.
WHY?
You think Garland, or Wray is going to press charges? Lol….

But, I see how this works. Anything you can make up about Trump is automatically guilty of, when turned on a democrat, all of the sudden, we have to wait for charges and convictions….slick game there…

You think Garland, or Wray is going to press charges? Lol….
WTF?

Texas judge halts FDA approval of abortion pill​

1681575075710.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/04/07 › texas...

Apr 7, 2023 — A Texas federal judge ruled Friday evening to suspend the FDA's approval of mifepristone — one of two drugs used together to cause an ...

You think teabaggers need the DOJ or the FBI?

But, I see how this works. Anything you can make up about Trump is automatically guilty of, when turned on a democrat, all of the sudden, we have to wait for charges and convictions….slick game there…
NO other person, ON EARTH, talks SHIT about the judge and prosecutor, with the same people looking to PROSECUTE, them, except an IDIOT. (TRUMP)

Why are Democrats, the MSM, and snowflakes still defending him?

The Department of the Treasury and The CCP Bank both released Biden Family financial records proving the Bidens took millions / were paid millions from the CCP and did so for years.

There is no denying these documents were released and what they show.

The fact that Joe Biden is a COMPROMISED President after having received over $1 million dollars from the CCP is not even questionable any longer.

The fact that Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and 2 other Bidens received MILLIONS of dollars from the CCP is not even up for debate anymore.

The FACT that Joe Biden and his family engaged in Influence Peddling, potential classified Information peddling, Espionage, Conspiracy, Russian Money Laundering, negotiating and conducting foreign business deals illegally without being registered as a foreign agent, committing Perjury is undeniable without ignoring proven, reported, recorded, documented fact, irrefutable evidence, and reality ... despite the fact that the Democrats, MSM, and the US governmet's own corrupt criminally partisan Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of (In)Justice has and continues to protect the Bidens from indictment and prosrcution.

At this point everyone on the planet, even the most die-hard Biden defender and apologist, knows the Biden family has been for decades and continues to be corrupt, self-servimg / enriching, criminals and traitors.

So WHY, despite all of the undeniable proof, do snowflakes still so adamantly defend him and lie for him?

To make matters worse, Joe Biden is a dementia-ravaged, pathologically lying, embarrassing disgrace on the world stage. He, like Diane Feinstein, is literally incapable of carryong out his duties as President, even if he weren't the most comproised, criminal Presidrnt in the History of the United States.
suck it up.jpg

That you people think that reporting on this can be ignored is laughable…

They can all be ignored, these people are no more credibility than any that "reported" all the Trump news, in fact some of the are the same people.

If all of what is posted in this thread is true then it is a slam dunk in a trial.

Man you really have a reading comprehension problem. WHAT did they do???? Where is this crime you say was committed????

A Treasury Department Report saying an account received money from overseas is not proof of a crime, or even a suspicion of a crime. It's simply a report of money coming from overseas.

When Hunter was on the Burisma Board, every amount he received would be on that list, even though his tenure there was all legal and above board - as confirmed by the Senate Investigation of 2020. The income has been declared and income tax paid on it.

I didn't say that because Trump did it, it was OK. I said Trump's family accounts received far more overseas money than any of the Biden accounts, and yet you never once mentioned those funds as "suspicious", or questioned the money coming into Trump's accounts from China, or claimed they were proof that the Trump's were in the pay of the Chinese. Why not????

Hunter's proven legit laptop, flippin comical. But hey, lets run with that. What can you tell me about the chain of custody? Can you even prove that it was Hunter that turned the laptop in? Has anyone, any source, proven beyond a doubt that the computer's contents were not altered? I mean come on, a file titled, "salacious pics"? Seriously?

And do you morons not have any critical thinking skills? I mean when you turn in a computer to a computer repairman, is there some kind of grace period or something? Don't pick it up in a certain amount of time and the shop owner can turn it over to Rudy? And you guys will spit and bitch and moan like stuck pigs about the Mar-a-lago search warrant, scream all about the fourth amendment and shit. Well, where is it here? Did the FBI have a warrant for that laptop? Because the FBI sure bud did when it comes to Trump. I mean how is anything on that laptop admissible in a real court of law, not some kangaroo court in some lame ass House committee.

Going after parents, that has been shown to be sheer nonsense. Going after conservatives, oh, you mean the ones that lobby for a foreign nation without registering? WTF--call yourself a conservative and you get a free get out of jail card or something?

I swear, you guys have brains the size of a pissant. Hell, a mongrel dog has more intelligence than you guys with your Pavlov conditioning. The only good news, as long as idiots like you continue to support Trump the days of the Republican party even existing are extremely limited. Thank you for your service.
Gop/gqp are only attack dogs for failed former president trump. They make pics of trump storm trooping with marines and think he’s their hero. And they stand to attention any time dear leader speaks his ‘truth’. They just won’t change so who cares. They don’t even know what they want, don’t know policy and only care about push button topics that are presented to them by their truth tellers.

Hey shit for brains, it's not about Trump. Not any more. Trump is yesterday's news.

This is about a bunch of very dangerous Stalinist asswipes abusing the law, abusing power, and abusing their elected offices.

Sure, Trump is one of the people in the target zone, but so are hundreds of others. In making a martyr of Trump, you made them martyrs too.

And you changed the playing field, and that is going to come back and haunt you big time. Not "maybe". For sure.

You're fighting yesterday's battle, if you think this is about Trump. People care a lot more about the leftard DA's, because they're the ones letting all the criminals back on the streets. People care when crimes are committed right under their noses, and the cops stand by doing nothing.
Explain Stalinist??

Forum List

Back