Now that Hunter Biden has confirmed his laptop is real, how do we address the MASSIVE intelligence failure that claimed it was Russian disinformation?

President Trump's children weren't compromised and selling access to the President to foreign powers.
Of course they were. All of them were neck deep in not only granting access to people who would pay them, but also got sweet deals on their own business ventures....especially Jared. And he got that for what?
Difference is, Trump's children, like Hunter Biden....are nobody. So no one..outside of Alt-Right Nation cares.

What office is Hunter Biden running for again? Refresh my memory. Is he second or third in line to the Presidency? :)
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Over FIFTY "senior intelligence officials" put their name on a statement that claimed the laptop was "Russian disinformation". How did so much of our intelligence apparatus, at such high levels, screw this up so badly?

This makes me worry deeply about our national security. What else are these people wrong about?

View attachment 753080
Each of them should testify under oath.

Senior intelligence officials aren't supposed to lie in order to sway elections. Seems like a clear case of Collusion as well as a violation of the Hatch Act. Fire them all, and take away their pensions.

Charge the Biden Campaign with violations of campaign finance laws by failing to report the value of these services which helped their campaign.
That's a good idea!

I think anything that is on the supposed laptop is compromised information. And yes, it is likely part of a disinformation campaign with a healthy amount of manufactured "evidence".
Haven't really heard from the computer shop owner. He's probably keeping his head low since he knows he's liable to be a target of any investigation. :)
With good reason, he's afraid of committing suicide.

if you didnt bother to look at the evidence the 100 or more times theyve been posted, me posting them one more time isnt going to help,,

I will give you this,, you are fee to read them or not, either way you cant come back and say theres no evidence when the link to most of it is in your possession,,

A USMB thread?
That is your evidence?

Give me specific evidence of collusion

Notwithstanding the latest Leftwhiner deflection (and a pathetic effort it was), this thread is actually about the Hunter Biden laptop which the FBI denied but which even fuckin’ Hunter now admits.

CNN couldn’t hurry their version of reporting based on sketchy sources — but hey. What’s journalistic integrity to a lib “news” reporting network?

But even more concerning is the military Intel. Just as the OP mentioned.

Like what?

But they were all wrong. How did Hunter Biden fool them all into thinking his laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign? This was a MASSIVE failure of our intelligence community. They ALL missed this.
Nothing was missed. It has been covered up with is far more dangerous. Someone at the FBI called someone in power in the Biden circle and said, hey, we've got this laptop of Hunter's, what should we do with it?

We really need to know who knew what, when. We never will.

Notwithstanding the latest Leftwhiner deflection (and a pathetic effort it was), this thread is actually about the Hunter Biden laptop which the FBI denied but which even fuckin’ Hunter now admits.

CNN couldn’t hurry their version of reporting based on sketchy sources — but hey. What’s journalistic integrity to a lib “news” reporting network?

But even more concerning is the military Intel. Just as the OP mentioned.

There was no military intell.

Jared Kushner accepted $2 billion from the Saudis for services rendered
Not true, worse, you know that is not what happened.

After Trump left office, the Saudis, with whom Jared had a personal relationship, invested $2 billion in a private equity firm put together by Jared. Jared, as you know, has extensive experience in foreign affairs and real estate. Jared would earn $25 million a year managing the group.

However, your desperation is duly noted.

Over FIFTY "senior intelligence officials" put their name on a statement that claimed the laptop was "Russian disinformation". How did so much of our intelligence apparatus, at such high levels, screw this up so badly?

This makes me worry deeply about our national security. What else are these people wrong about?

View attachment 753080
Start with hanging traitors. Stopping that is where crap like this started.

View attachment 753080

"former" means what?

Forum List

Back