Now that Epstein's List is out and powerful people are about to be named.......

Everyone has a constitutionally protected right to a speedy trial. Their crimes do not figure into that.

The court is simply saying that this is a valid question. They aren't saying his rights were violated but that there is a question whether they were. This has nothing to do with what crimes he was charged with. They aren't saying he has a right to have this looked at because of the type of crimes he committed.
Your wasting your time trying to teach these trump people who only believe in trump logic and education and intelligence.
The Christian trumpers believe in magic and can’t be moved millimeter. No masks, kids don’t get sick from covid, the post office has to be profitable, just like the army is.
i guess thats better than thinking a peaceful protest involves vandalising and stealing--after all the mayor of Chicago is starting to see that--uh ho--shes a democrat starting to see trumps light--ha ha ha

Save your typing, trump people wont Learn.
And there you have it...exactly what I stated some time ago
When you allow one passion based on discrimination
it opens the door for all the rest
The guy got 46 years...how has that "opened the door"?
HE WON AN APPEAL
His win allows for the process of his trial to be examined..." The decision orders a lower court to examine in order determine whether any delays in the trial attributed to prosecutors were legitimate and whether the appellant’s rights were violated. "...but..." The appellate decision dismissed Wolchesky’s other points of appeal concerning the fairness of the trial and the sentencing "...I don't think he's getting out any time soon.
His win allows for the discussion that pedophilia is discriminatory
It is only a matter of time

If a 3 year old, a 5 year old, 7, 9, 10 year olds know they are the wrong gender
then they are quite capable of being consenting minors
Exactly. This is a rational and reasonable response.( probably coming from a concerned parent.) I know many non-"trump people " who do not condone pedophilia, allow kids to choose their gender , which can result to having the child on hormones therapy and then a sex change, or eliminating the age of consent. They're parents who care about their kids, as well as the well-being of other kids out there who may not have a voice. (It's funny how practically everything nowadays is "trump" blamed...gotta laugh at it! )

Pedos came with the Faggot Rights hoax. Here are Progressives, gushing over Harry Hay, founder of faggot rights movement and NAMBLA fan; not what they leave out of his bio, then read the second link for a more complete look at the faggot rights leadership.

David Thorstead, former top faggot 'activist' leader and Good Old Progressive Harry's fellow kiddie raper, has lots of love to share with us about Harry as well. The following link may be blocked if you're posting from work or have kids blocking software:

Good ole Harry was fond of walking around with a placard stating " NAMBLA WALKS WITH ME" at 'Gay Pride' parades, and the ILGA loved them as well, until Richard Helms forced serial rapist Bill Clinton to deny endorsing them as an NGO at the UN, costing a few degenerates nice cushy jobs. Of course now faggots run around claiming they never heard of NAMBLA or denying their 'movement' was run by and for faggot pedophiles. They didn't hide the fact that most of them were pedophiles back then, they were in fact quite proud of it, and 'Progressives' of course love to pat themselves on the back for endorsing the sickos, it makes them feel all' Diverse N Stuff!!!'

Forum List

Back